Honestly, I'll think of two irl scenarios;
Scenario 1;
>Guy looks for a PC build
>Tell him to get Ryzen
>Tells me AMD is bad
>Tell him to look at benchmarks
>Tells me "I am an Intel fanboy"
>Tell him to get rid of that mentality, as an i7 laptop user
>Also tell him that AMD is no longer the same. I am even looking for a Ryzen 5/7 build

Scenario 2;
>user wants to get a phone
>tell her to get android (this is pre iPhone X era)
>shows benchmarks
>gets an iPhone anyway

Why don't people care about benchmarks, guys?

P.S: Appropriate answers please (e.g. refraining from words like cuck, fag, or any swear word).

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_ryzen_7_2700x_review,15.html
guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_ryzen_7_2700x_review,16.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because 99% of the time, a 10% difference in cpu performance won't be noticed by 99% of people, and system stability and driver support is significantly more important than "muh benchmarks"

>I have a google probe up my ass, but I do 0.01% better on a synthetic benchmark
retardinho

Brandfagging is still a thing.

implying normies care or even think about stability and driver issues, autism at it's finest over here

That's what I meant. Ryzen is cheaper, yet still yields good performance, even if not comparable to Intel i7-9700k.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with that.

The word "benchmark" would scare off any normie in a flash. Besides, normies these days buy prebuilt PCs or laptops anyway, they don't even know what CPU they have, even though they usually have stickers.

Second part is meaningless, as iOS and Android software are different and run on different platforms. It's like comparing Windows and Linux through game benchmarks, ignoring the far greater differences between the two.

He's a PC lover, like I am. Plus, why should benchmark scare people?

Because AMD sux
I went AMD once and had an atrocious user experience and that's something no benchmark could've ever shown

Attached: 1511214708071.png (671x603, 168K)

Look at Ryzen. Ryzen ain't an FX.

Attached: game.png (1280x744, 1.35M)

it still hedges on the multicore meme

What kind of a retard buys a phone according to benchmarks?

So? One is unlocked.
Language please

I'm disgusted that a PNG looks that shit.

Why dont people need unlocked CPU :)

You're a fucking idiot

Yeah AMD and g is a perfect example of that

I said language.

I said nigger

If it was a meme why would Intel react with the changes they did?

4 cores isn't enough in 2019.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Intel didn't scramble, just rode the dumb hype AMD tried to pull yet again and made tons of money on it with products that are superior to AMD's offerings.

Intel literally pulled a masterstroke by using AMD's marketing department to make money.

I believe you

Hope i'm not the only one who reported the racist

>Superior
By what metric?

you are and you are pathetic. there are no racists here you race-baiter

do you honestly need someone to tell you why no one gives a fuck about phone benchmarks.

Kek, keep telling yourself that. Them making a house fire chip must be part of their strategy to make more money.

Nobody said AMD was smart.

But AMD comes second to both intel and nvidia in any benchmark. They're cheaper yes but if people wants the best in benchmark they'd go intel/nvidia. Why amd fanboys always ignore benchmark?

>implying normies care or even think about stability and driver issues
Of course they care, they just don't know how to name it. They want a system that "just werkz", and if it has stability or driver issues then they certainly notice it doesn't "just werk"

It was a meme for FX, because bulldozer modules themselves were a meme in terms of being multicore, when they were more like 1.5 core

Attached: 1517968117667.jpg (410x416, 48K)

I did too.- The OP

there was one who used a bad word.

They dont. They just dont wanna pay an extra fortune for maybe 20fps more.

Good, he is finally banned.
Thank you based mods.

>2600 is clocked lower
good goy

Stupidest post of the week. And it's only monday.

Stability, plug and play and not having to deal with broken shit is the most important thing to people not interested in tech.

You mean shit like cunt fucking retard with autism and acts like a faggot on Jow Forumsay?

Unlike product reviews on Amazon, Wallmart, or BestBuy, benchmarks dont have any reviews and they're usually not shown in places where normies look. They dont really care if its Intel or AMD as long as the price is low and the reviews are high they buy it. Also there are clueless nornies that go to their local big brand store and just gobble up the opinion of the of whatever the sales drone circling the computer section tells them about the products on display there. There is also one other type of normie that only looks at price to justify quality, sometimes it's in combination with reviews.

Normies still believe AMD is THE HOUSEFIRE since Slot-A era and wouldn't be bothered reading computer gobblydegook.

>buying phone over benchmark
Yikes

>t. Underage
Ever had a single core?
Gaming while listening music, we used to have audio stutter

>implying

Bulldozer was shit due to atrocious slow cache and low memory speed
Ever wondered why NB oc had more effect than core clock

It's the mind.

For years people have been told Nvidia and Intel are better. Pricier sure but better.

Intel and Nvidia go out of their way to advertise everywhere.

Ryzen isn't winning right now because of the desktop market. It's winning the server market. Server people VERY MUCH care about benchmarks and security.

Remember when 3850/3870 and 4850/4570 wiped the floor with the 460/560?

Nvidia sold more cards. I was one of the guillables. See I had a AMD GPU before the 460 GTX I bought and I had serious driver issues. So I said fuck it I'll buy the 460 GTX.

Possibly the biggest mistake in my CPU builder career as an incredibly 3 of them had to RMAed because they artifacted to doom.

I shared on Facebook when my wife and I both got new Ryzen 2600 builds last year.

Mate of mine was really shocked saying he didn't know we were AMD Fans.

>I'm not, I pick whatever is the best bang for buck at the time. Last time around it was an i5-750, before that a P4 3GHz, before that it was an AthlonXP, etc etc

I don't have loyalty to a brand, I have loyalty to what gives me the best value.

I got the i9 cos it does gudder in Lightroom and premier pro that's about it

I looked at benchmarks obsessively while planning my November build. I was in the PCBG all day asking questions, looking at sources. Brand loyalty is kinda toxic. From what I could see, a 2700x comes in behind an 8700k though the intel needs delid and OC.

I am not mega tech savy, delid at the time sounded like a bad idea to me. Especially as my budget is limited to £1500 and I could not afford to buy the CPU again if I balls it up, which I likely would as I am a retard. OC is also something I could probably do, but I was nervous about and the AMD took that worry away with PBO.

When adding up the parts, I saw the 2700x would come under budget, with better parts, a stock cooler and a 1080ti I went for it. And I am happy I did. Sure if my budget were less limited I would have gone 9700/9900k, but 10-20 more FPS on ultra settings isn't a big deal to me when I am always over 100FPS in Forza, Hellblade, GTAV and recently Division 2 BETA. I even messed with the 2700x settings, almost like, maybe even more complex, than an OC and I have had scores a little under a 9900k in artificial tests. Also plus a noctua cooler as the stock was loud as hell.

>lower clocked cpu at 36%(compared to intels 72%)
>gpu at 89% compared to the other at 97%
>240 fps vs 220 fps
Did you honestly think it was a good idea to shitpost with this image? Then again, brainlets like you only look at the fps counter and nothing else. Not even the visuals.

>lower clocked cpu at 36%(compared to intels 72%)
Just shows that moar coars is a meme. What good does un-utilized CPU do if your fps is still lower?

I've never seen Intel/Nvidia owners have to justify their purchase with a wall of text. Deep down amdrones know that their hardware is inferior.

Well the Zen uarch was designed with servers in mind first and foremost. Ryzen being successful in desktop is a bonus.

It was shit for many reasons, which we can simply put together saying the architecture was shit overall, the whole design is completely disconnected from computing reality.

As for the NB clock, K10 had the same issue, it probably existed even earlier except you couldn't tweak the NB on your own. That's something AMD had problems with for years and still hasn't solved it on Ryzen, it's really puzzling what is the cause for their IMCs to be so underperforming.
That's really puzzling, is solving those memory issues barred by some intel/nvidia/whoever's patents that they just can't make it work legally or what?

Don't forget to delid and delap it.

>CPU drivers
And if stability is important, why would you buy an Intel stutterfire?

>Remember when 3850/3870 and 4850/4570 wiped the floor with the 460/560?
Wait what? You're talking completely different GPU generations here, 4850/70 was a 9800GT/X competitor and it was indeed faster, but 460/560 were generations further down the line and easily beat 4850 which was pretty old by then

This is like the guy on youtube comparing nvidia drivers, but without telling anyone that he installed the spectre/meltdown patch when he tested the new drivers and declared that the new ones are 20fps slower.

>his CPU can't even run at 100% beside some meme benchmarks

>stutters are good

you can only trust the benchmarks that you did. most of the ones on the internet are done by people that get paid for it or have to make good reviews because they got the thing from the manufacturer

but you clearly see the 8400 has a better frametime to boot

so a shitty game that is not using the hardware properly

Attached: 1524130235313.jpg (183x232, 13K)

>implying

Attached: 1% low.png (1328x2176, 90K)

At which benchmark does AMD do better than intel and nvidia?

Even then, you could see that buying something that's cheaper, yet showing nearly the same performance is a more viable idea. That's what I'm implying. I'm aware that reviewers are paid.

At the Premier crashes per 100 usess benchmark

Then explain why many of my Intel owning friends want to or did switch to Ryzen? I'm an i7 laptop önerisi wanting to build a Ryzen 5/7 PC

*Owner. Stupid autocorrect (useful at times, unuseful at other times).

>more is better

so a shitty cpu that is not playing the game properly

Attached: 1464819568425.jpg (653x726, 95K)

I pretty much just said that for gaming it is?

My point was at my price point it was my best option, if my budget were higher I would go intel.

If my budget were lower again probably a total AMD system.

My friend tried to find excuses when he bought i7-9700k instead of Ryzen

Price. Also if their intel system isnt older than Broadwell they're retarded.

Every time the 8600k comes over a 2700x you know the benchmark is wrong somewhere.

2700x
-
-
-
-

Or they fucked up

its quite similar to the 8700k though, just with slightly lower clocks and no memethreading

Attached: 1540757910790.jpg (699x720, 155K)

>being this denial
Keep playing with your benchmark software, user.

What's with all this brand loyalty? Just buy whatever suits your use case best within your chosen price range. I wanted to edit and encode video from my DSLR, so I needed cores/threads. But I also wanted to game some too. At the time my choice was some over priced 6c12t Intel HEDT platform with a bunch of shit I didn't need, or for the same price, a Ryzen build. I bought the 1700X for $300 and never looked back. Does it get out performed in games? Sure. But never by enough if a margin that matters to me. So long as my frames stay above 65, I couldn't care less. If tomorrow Intel said they managed to perfect their 10nm node, close hardware security holes in their architecture, and will use soldered TIM instead of paste, guess who would be looking forward to that processor?

Fucking fanboys for anything are straight cancer.

One used an Ivy Bridge i5. I'm on Sandy Bridge i7. The other is on i7-950.

AMD is still for poorfags & retards.

Apples and oranges:
Iphone vs android - iphone is more status symbol
Incel vs AMchaD - many years of "amd is bad" and every computer using intel made it habit to just buy intel.

At the same time you can't really blame people for getting something they know has been proven to work for their use case. People who play video games still buy i5s because that's what they know will give them the results they want for instance. Most people don't have the time, willingness or know-how to go out and research the entire range of available products, and unfortunately that usually leads to them getting whatever has the most marketing.

seems youre the one in denial, 2700x get's stomped in a lot of shit

Even if he looked at the benchmarks, it would be all Intel anyway.

Attached: 1522490309933.jpg (681x875, 145K)

>edit and encode video
Sure Ryzen is better

Attached: 97985.png (650x337, 41K)

kek how will amdrones ever recover?

Fake

based and redpilled

Attached: 1542157518365.png (2000x1367, 1.49M)

>2019
>Passmark
kek

What happened?
The only amd I've had was an athlon x4 860k, was okay for everything except games, so I bought and i5 6600k.

I don't recognize where that is from, but here's Guru3d's encoding benchmark. 4K UHD rip into a 1080p 30 fps .mkv container. I know that at launch the adobe suite had a hard time with Ryzen.

guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_ryzen_7_2700x_review,15.html

And here's Some Vegas Pro benchmark.

guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_ryzen_7_2700x_review,16.html

this is H264

Are you fucking illiterate?

Driver issues are not that autistic you know

Imagine being so autistic you cant understand why normies want products that just work

>asian woman
>terrible drivers
nice one.