How does Jow Forums monitor the web for news, HAPPENINGS, and everything in between?

How does Jow Forums monitor the web for news, HAPPENINGS, and everything in between?
I personally use Google Alerts, Twitter monitoring tools and RSS feeds.

Attached: 1500313615396.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

bump

I just come here because you autists will inevitably post anything important

bump

I take my news exclusively from Jow Forums because they are always right and nazis are cool as h*ck

Jow Forums doesn't offer real-time insights, though.

exactly, they already know ahead of time

Jow Forums.org/pol/

If you need other people to give you insights in this day and age you are already doing it wrong.
At some point you should be able to evaluate and put happenings into context yourself.

>I just come here because you autists will inevitably post anything important
This is pretty accurate. Otherwise I just rely on RSS.

I use Feedly. Syncs between devices etc. Pretty botnet, but not the worst

SEETHING tranny

Jow Forums is too (stupid/left wing) for me since late 2013. it was good in 2012 (except for the romneyfags) but its heavilly shilled and slid to shit with "ironic" retards fillong the gap.
counterpunch was pretty great running up until the election, but then TDS set in. its still good (especially wrt venezuela) but it suck more than it used to.
the remaining halfway decent shit is reason.com and zerohedge.

what's the best alternative to Jow Forums ?

How to google alert without google account?

>too leftwing
Okay rabbi.

>romneyfags
2020 L A N D S L I D E

Attached: 1550489273247.jpg (250x250, 61K)

you mean reddit? or some lower and less useful alternatives like the ones you listed?

You could be mentally deficient.

I use the time filter on search engines a lot to find recent mentions of a specific niche technology I'm interested in. Luckily it has a unique name so there's not a lot of real false positives. Google's filter is pretty good, some search engines ones like Bing don't even seem to affect the results, showing the same years-old mentions despite asking for results in the last 24 hours. I have a Google Alert set up too, but it's not really that great, most times I find new mentions on Google Search that Alerts never picks up.

I just read through the same news pages that I have bookmarked every morning, and then again whenever I get bored during the day.

Attached: startpage.png (1130x1040, 40K)

>using RSS in current year

Attached: 1550452609171.jpg (492x726, 74K)

I just assumed you fucking twits all relied on Trump tweets.