ITT: shit programs Jow Forums memed you into downloading

ITT: shit programs Jow Forums memed you into downloading

Attached: rubbish.jpg (1276x619, 67K)

Attached: 1547561996_windows-10-2.jpg (1191x670, 41K)

works for me

Attached: 2019-02-18_11-46.png (1600x727, 167K)

>Not as stable or supported as Ubuntu LTS
>Not as bleedy edgy as Arch
>Not as intuitive as OpenSUSE
>Owned by an embrace, extend, extinguish company
>Kucked the KDE
>Probably responsible for funding whatever HRTs the GNOME team has been snorting for the last 5 years
>Only thing going for it is its good net install package that breaks half the time
>Only people who use it are Torvald and Wendell, but only because one is too stupid to install Debian and one uses it for epic gayming VFIO development because he finds arch IRC toxic

Attached: 2000px-Fedora_logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 118K)

Gentoo

>Jow Forums memed him into downloading windows
I bet they also memed you into using reddit.

Attached: 1482966603690.jpg (500x456, 59K)

4chanx

Attached: this crap.png (758x731, 134K)

>he signs into the cloud to type documents

>he's quite invested and majorly concerned about lack of free speech and privacy so much over MS logging him for typing POO IN THE LOO for a 10-second one-hit wonder meme

based
cringe shill

even as a games only os, windows still manages to be shit

Works for me

Fedorast, Arch, Alpine

>shill
You can't possibly be this stupid.

I went back to MS Office and never fell for any of the OSS alternatives again

4chanx
Brave
MPV
qBittorrent
GIMP

Yeah I can. I noticed that apple shills spam threads and that microsoft shills spam IN threads, but hey, what do I know, i'm only a stupid goy.

i like libre draw it helps me to be able to work with cdr
so not a meme

Linux

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Downloading GNU/Linux is still downloading Linux

You've only installed a kernel, of course you'd think it's a meme.
Now go ahead and install the GNU userland to enjoy glorious GNU/Linux, the latest shitty operating system in the world.

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any real microshills in here, just trolls looking for an easy reaction.
The apple shills are real though. I've met some and they're insufferable.

linux

* VSCode fanboys not included.

>choco install libreoffice-fresh -y

Nonsense, Jow Forums would have meme'd you in to downloading LaTeX instead.

RAM

brave is legit on android and mpv is the best not bloated media player there is

should have named the filename LTSB

Did you accidentally install Debian instead?

>MPV

Hi, I'm to stupid to use a .conf file.

Linux.
What a piece of garbage.

Attached: the linux experience.png (900x756, 38K)

>literally the best Jow Forums expension
>some shitty browser
>literally the least bloated movie player and you can't into conf files
>literally the best torrent client for windows
>literally the best image editor
You're retarded aren't you?

Don't get the hate for Libreoffice. Much better than the 365 bullshit M$ is pushing now. I've been using it to write all of my college papers and I've never had any formatting issues. Then again I don't use inserted images, I've heard that can break things.

If you guys are so upset about that software, you should get a refund :^)

LibreOffice 6.2 is actually pretty nice though

this
fedora is pure cancer and i should kys myself for ever falling for that crap
back to "i have no life" arch or "is also shit but just werks" debian, i guess

Attached: 1545592187854.png (836x2009, 626K)

Unless you're an Accounting major or already an accountant, Libreoffice is good for everyone else y'know.
Maybe you're just a brainlet that won't read the manual.

Attached: 1550529427155.png (256x256, 13K)

Hey Pajeet, if you stop lying about GNU/Linux, we'll stop telling the truth about Windows.

>not getting rid of systemdick with devuan or artix or void
ewwww

>not using LibbieOffice

Attached: libbieoffice.png (661x169, 35K)

left looks like SICP

seething