Not injecting coke straight into the bloodstream before work

>not injecting coke straight into the bloodstream before work
That's why the cute girl from reception don't even know you exist, Jow Forums.

Attached: coke.jpg (390x285, 25K)

Caffeine is a stimulant. If you drink coffee you may as well do coke

can't fool me satan

Is drinking coke not enough for you Americans, you have to inject it too?

Apparently he can if you believe in Satan.

lean is better

coke does nothing, take ritalin, it's basically legal meth

Not inviting the reception girl to share yr cocaine
user...

Ritalin gave me such jitters and also made me shit blood because the slightly higher blood pressure was just what was needed to push me into the hemorrhoids territory.

ironically, prob more likely to decease you

Tell me more, how's the buzz?

you know all those things you need to do that you've just been putting off for a while? well on ritalin you not only want to do them, you want to do all of them and you don't stop for like 36 hours

Interesting, mate. Hows the best way to use those, you just take the pills like they're supposed to or you can smash that motherfucker and sniff it like a man? I know a dude that sell those I think I'm gonna buy some to test.

what's Jow Forums's opinion on modafinil?

i thought this was a tech board...

We want to get high and hit on women, not study yah nerd.

Just take a look at the front page, mate. Jow Forums is basically a /b/ for linus fans.

I always thought going into my comp sci degree that I could finally find a fellow social outcast gf
then I get there and there are normal people and even chads who all the women flock to. People are disgusting

|
|>
|°•
|

STEM girls are just too masculine.Don't your uni have human studies degrees? They're the best places to find strange grills and they're all easy since their brain isn't fully functional anymore because of drug abuse, ofc you won't get any if you look like linus tech tips. Uni is the best place to fug crazy chicks, not a good idea to lose your time with gfs, trust me.

pretty sure Jow Forums is just /a/ with technology.

Attached: 1448834142429.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

i've injected coke before. when it first hits your ears pop

Never happened to me, but it always gives me diarrhea for some reasong, sniffing too much also gives me the water falls, but I have to sniff ultil I'm almost dead of overdose.