Get a windows update

>Get a windows update
>Windows disconnects my internet
>Tells me it's going to update in 5 minutes and starts a countdown

What the FUCK

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (992x624, 17K)

Learn to use your computer, dumbass.

windows 10 is bullshit

Stop using Windows.

>be me
>have windows hold my internet hostage so it can force an update on me
>also dual boot debian on this computer
>never boot into debian because all the programs I use outside of browsing/chatting don't work or are a huge pain in the ass to get working

I really want to use linux exclusively, but I can't handle running everything in a VM

Maybe find alternatives to those programs.

Most don't have alternatives, and unfortunately it has to be all of them working in linux. If one of the programs I use all the time doesn't, then I have to boot into windows, and then I once again find myself constantly booting into/just staying in windows all day instead of debian.

Stop calling GNU "Linux". It's really irritating. It's your problem here. If you can't find or write alternatives to your programs then just use PajeetOS and stop whinging.

You sound like a microsoft shill now

Because I don't want to console you about your OS woes?

Don't worry, I tried gaming with debian and hated it. If you want to spend months learning and figuring shit out just to finally switch back to windows before you kill yourself, go for it. Linux isn't for everyone. Especially people with work and hobbies outside of configuring a fucking computer.

>Words have only one meaning
Are lunix tards that dumb

Linux is the kernel. It is use in many operating systems. Like Android, ChromeOS, and GNU. It is not an OS. It is a kernel.

Linux

Windows 10 just updated without even asking and now after restarting my oculus doesn't work anymore.

I fucking hate windows 10

autism

>Be me
>Come to Jow Forums because I can't get combobulator working gud
>Me big stupid
You're dumb user, you're gonna have to learn to deal with that.

Attached: 1549165959710.png (720x540, 500K)

Does this kind of thread ever truly die? What the fuck do you want from us? Whether you paid or not, YOU DO NOT OWN WINDOWS 10. If you are unhappy about this, then use another fucking product. If you are unwilling to use another fucking product, then shut the fuck up about it.

I'm not even on Jow Forums all that often, but this shit is so nonstop whenever I'm on here. It's like you faggots think that bitching to anonymous strangers about your woes will solve them.

>be faggot OP
>click "later" on updates for 8 months
>MS has enough of your shit and just installs them
>OMG WHY MS FORCE ME TO BE SECURE
>REEEEEEEEE
>I HAD NO TIME AT ALL IN 8 MONTHS TO INSTALL ANY SECURITY UPDATES I NEED MY COMPUTER RIGHT NOW
Retards like you are exactly why forced updates became a thing.

>I really want to use linux exclusively, but I can't handle running everything in a VM
a budget pc can run windows 10 in vm

Great. Now try doing something that taxes your GPU.

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

I've never used a macbook, and I probably never will.

excuse me for thinking i could choose whatever i'll install or not on a hardware that i've bought

A brick doesn't have this problem either.

believe it or not, what you said is slowly being tossed
now microsoft is reigning over you and deciding for you what you're allowed to install

there's 0% performance loss if you use passthrough.

Your loss

What fucking version of Windows 10 are you even using?

Also do you know you can disable device driver updates?