User, when will you leave the computer and get a gf?

>user, when will you leave the computer and get a gf?
>we want grandchildren you know

Attached: boomers.jpg (300x300, 100K)

So go adopt one you bitch made faggot, I'm compiling.

Honestly this. Why are so many people in a massive rush to have kids these days? They cost $250,000 to raise before any college costs. Is that really a financial burden people should be rushing to carry?

Most parents I know of still haven't paid off their fucking collage loans and they already shit out a liter of kids.

Because the reality of life is that children are the only legacy some people will ever leave in the world. Some people lead pretty unremarkable lives otherwise.

Once I get a loyal gf, but because I'm a beta virgin, never.

Fuck you mom, I don't want your life.

>Falling into the college meme

Yeah falling into the "literally the only thing that can more or less guarantee you'll have a chance at making a 6-figure salary" meme. Not all of us want to become fat sweaty disgusting plumbers and most businesses fail.

>collage loans
>collage

>being upper class
cringe
Middle class >

I didn't have to leave my computer for that

As soon as i can get over my irrational fear of rejection.

Tfw boilermaker working in mining on 200k year

Attached: 20190120_014637.jpg (496x730, 300K)

That's the way.
Dumb code monkeys on 60k a year thinks they so smarty, they think their brain so big

Because striving to sacrifice your life for something greater than you are leads to a more fulfilling life than a life where you just pursue selfish goals

>fullfiling life
absolute meme
life is shit with no meaning we are here just because our parents fucked that's it
if you try to find any justification for your existence besides your own wants you're a retard that will end in the care home with your children never visiting realizing death is near and your life was wasted

Cope

>user
>the father is not black

>assuming your sexuality
TIme to call the cops on these awful criminals

>we want grandchildren you know
sure, does that mean you'll raise them and pay for them as well?

Lol. This is why poor people shouldn't have kids yet they have tons. My parents are immigrants to the USA and paid for my entire uni experience and they can pay for both my sisters. Feels good having no debt and can easily start a family when I'm ready.

>Why are so many people in a massive rush to have kids these days?
Third-world glowing instincts.

Attached: 3898932.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Gotta save the white race somehow kiddo

How?

Tuns out you're supposed to have them in your 20s, regardless of what shreiking plannet parenthood jew tells you.

Pumping out white kids.

>implying kids are remarkable

>sacrifice your life for something greater than you
Breeders unironically think this. Your kids suck bro, nobody wants them.

Jokes on you. I'm Asian. Any white girls wanna make a bunch of hapas?

What is point in having children, if your salary is $20000 in 20s at best.

I know method, that will solve two problems
>overpopulation
>nig-nogs

Probably not

Not you specifically. Good luck getting a white girl. All the good ones stay with whites and a few go for basketball players/NFL. You might get a complete autist or anime roastie
If you make 20k in your 20s, then you're an absolute failure and should kill yourself

Nigga, having kids is the Christian way
God's Messengers like Terry are an exception, leading an ascetic life

Good, goyim, good
let niggers be the ones with 20 kids each

Enjoy the busted knees and cancer at 55.
t. user's grandfather who knows

Le haha, le universe just happened randomly with a ecksplosion out of nothingness! Totally super possible am i right goyi-- i mean bro?

Attached: 1544713020945.png (645x729, 406K)

Once you add conditionals there's never a point because the conditional is arbitrary.

Why not 200,000 or 2,000,0000? It's a horseshit lazy ass excuse. First baby was born in a cave to $0 salary.

>implying i want to spread my insane mother's genes
No thanks sweetie

If you have 2 siblings or 8 cousins reproducing, you won't stop it anyways.

I'll do my part.

People who grow older without kids are the most miserable fucking people. And most people are parents and don't have time for you, you get stuck hanging out with the other childless weirdos.

Making a collage actually takes quite a lot of materials, don't you dare mock a serious artist.

They have lot of time, more money than other. Of course they will hang out doing cool stuff in place of cleaning the shit out of you child's ass.

>manual labourer calling anyone dumb
yikes

t. gender studies (barista)

depends on how fit they are

cope harder prole

Tbh most of the childless are weirdos
They haven’t found a mate to breed with 90 percent of the time, that’s always a bad sign.
Normally they are very selfish and greedy, quite often fixated upon THEIR money THEIR time
Strange philosophical hoops are jumped through in order to rationalize the lack of legacy, and providing some spmewhat lasting in this world

kys commie faggot

Terry would have been saved, if only Dianna had properly rejected him.

It's always funny to see parents who act like them having a kid means their life's purpose has been fulfilled when, with the kid out of the picture, their life is utter garbage. The kid is just an excuse to avoid improving other things.

Not to mention having a kid isn't an accomplishment. Right now there are highschoolers who are about to make the same accomplishment because they didn't pay attention in sex ed. That's what these parents are boasting about.

>"Nothing else I've done with my life has impacted the world on any significant scale, so I'll pretend my kid is enough!"
Case in point.

What?
Not really an issue. Their population percentage has been fairly stable for a long time. It's the beaners that are outbreeding everyone
Classic non argument only said by poorfags

you sound just like a nigger.

t.roastie

It's not about pumping out the kid but raising them right. It's something deeply ingrained in humans and it is fulfilling. You can improve yourself if you have kids (I know people who got fit, got sober, etc because of their kids). Not saying that's the only way but you're views on it shows how simple minded you are

Why selfish ? You just spend time and money for a child that will grow and then spend his own money, consume and all. You will create another human that'll destroy earth even more. YOU are the selfish. Think to him who will probably live a ecological crisis.

>You can improve yourself if you have kids (I know people who got fit, got sober, etc because of their kids).
I know people who got alcoholic because of their family life, mainly kids and a bit wife.

That's the least roastie thing. Roasties have dried up ovaries and friend brain cells from all the drugs. Not to mentioned destroyed anus and vagina from dick roller coaster.
Another non argument.

>strange philosophical hoops are jumped through

go shoot up a school then kill yourself. Think about how many trees you’d save!

1. nothing wrong with selfishness
2. fuck the earth

fuck the planet

Sounds like a low IQ poorfag. Those people shouldn't have kids anyway since they are so weak that they fall into drug abuse at the first sign of trouble. Was probably a drug user before having a family and marrying the first whore they knocked up didn't help.

Yeah that's why they desperately want some rich nerd they can rob.

I know. None of you here is a cute white girl.
Yeah normal ones probably will just stay with another white man. I've seen and read AMWM but they're either rich or attractive so that already disqualified me.

>roastie
>wamting kids while young
roasties just want to fuck the biggest dicks out there but not get pregnant

>Fuck the planet
You literally live on it, and your childs will too...

Not now, mom, pacman broke xorg.

My normalfag brother can take care of that.

>Masters in CS
>Over 70 job applications, not a single response
I'm literally about to apply to Gamestop and just drop out of life and accept I'm going to be living at home until my parents die.

>Why are people in a rush to achieve their sole biological purpose

>pay for them as well?
They would most likely participate a lot in the expenses

>we defy our biology and nature constantly, every day, all the time
>this is the one thing that somehow never changes

African population will surely go from the current 1 billion to about 4 billion in the next 50 years. Tell them to not fuck up the planet.
Also tell these NGOs that go to missions to poor countries to virtue signal and take selfies with niglets while leaving a huge carbon trail in their travels. If they are so worried about the planet they should stop sending help aid to Africa right now.

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Because reproducing is the only thing 100% of your ancestors have in common

I would love to breed some children in some point of my life but I'm concerned about their mother. Getting a committed wife nowadays is like dancing on a mined field: You can get out unharmed if you are lucky but it can blow up whenever you least expect it.

>planning to kill your extended family just to stop the spreading of your insane mother's genes
based

>incels actually think this

Not every girl Is a thot. And some thots even want to settle down

I just graduated and started dating recently, every girl I run into is looking for that commitment thing. To try to chill, find a dude, and breed

When you don't have an argument so you have to use a Reddit meme

>Reddit meme
cope

Way to miss the point, retard. Goes to show education and intelligence aren't related

There is literally nothing more selfish than having kids. You are bringing innocent people to a world where they can suffer from horrible pain just so you can fulfill your impulsive desires. Go to LiveLeak and maybe you'll learn a thing or two about the harm you might be responsible for.

import random
if user calls me out for having no arguments:
if(random.randint(0,1)):
print("cope")
else:
print("seethe")

>strange philosophical loop holes are jumped through

Fuck off you angsty retard. Come back when you're 18

I would love to believe, but people take years in revealing how they truly are, and any mistake can ruin you and a little creature that has to charge with the consequences of something they didn't do for life.
The less I want is that a child of mine to feel they are a burden for their parents.

Not him, but I have the same opinion, is 26 and have a stable good paid job.
Try again

How about coming up with a counter argument, brainlet. Or better yet, go browse LiveLeak for a few hours and come back telling me people should live in a world where they can be grusomely harmed like those in the videos.

>NPC is a pythoncuck
yikes haha

To save the white race.

You think those npc bots are written in anything else? Their responses are predictable. I'm 99% sure that's how their brain works irl

Got the wifey pregnant on accident and we’re both catholic so we ended up with a baby. Regret and do not regret at same time.

Kill yourself then to save yourself from the world. Only retards look at the absolute worst and then base their life philosophy around it. 99.999% of people live normal lives.

;__;

>t. guy with shit family
edgy and bluepilled

>user, when will you leave THE computer and get a gf?
WHEN YOU'LL LEARN SOME GRAMMAR

What do you mean on accident?

>Adopt a child already, mom.

She goes crazy everytime I say that, no idea why.

What do you mean argue you?
You posted some dumb as shit philosophy, with your only references being gore videos

Like yea dude, I’ve seen a person get beheaded. Just because there is evil in this world, and suffering you want me to stop living my life or creating new life? I get to miss out on all the joys, and the experience of consciousness just to avoid the potential of understanding that the world isn’t all happiness and sunshine?
Grow up