Ok memes aside Jow Forums, what programming language would be used in a sexbot?

Ok memes aside Jow Forums, what programming language would be used in a sexbot?

Attached: 152478356726.webm (640x360, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnMBJX7PiuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C++

Probably python for scripting her AI

>what programming language would be used in a sexbot?
C for anything embedded like the locomotion system. C or C++ for fitting the goal position to IK and other constraints (don't smack the user just because the robot is reaching for oil), depending on who's writing that bit. Balancing is likely to be done in the same languages.
Maybe a higher level language for expressing the actual AI part of the robot. But it depends on how complex that's gonna be. Languages with resource control will be preferred because you're in a battery constrained environment.

Early models will probably be running with adapters most of the time.

>his sexbot is not written in CL
plebs

C+=

Isn't Lua the go-to for scripting NPCs in games? Seems like a perfect fit.

PROLOG

Because by using logic, she would be superior to real women in every way.

Forth

ADA

Pure assembly

The engine that would control her limbs would b written in C, but the behavior scripting would be in Lua or python.

French. It is the language of love.

Attached: This.gif (500x200, 473K)

Holy C

Attached: 1540774838332.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

Wouldn't the sexbot just lecture you on how using a sexbot is basically masturbation and how that's a sin?

Rust

Bash so she gets the pipe

Attached: i.png (350x254, 125K)

hopefully C, I don't want my dick to be constricted because their pussy muscle modules couldn't react fast enough in shitscript

I bet you also do not want some silly vulnerability exploited turning your lover into a killer, lol.

Solution: rust.

D,

get it

>All these high programming languages
>not based mid C++

Attached: 1543537065020.jpg (497x494, 51K)

you're missing an operand, senpai

memes aside: java
wishful thinking: anything else

I can't even understand your bigoted statement. The Feminist Software Foundation does not approve of this misogyny.

english

Rust, for security ;-)

ASSembly
pretend I posted a picture of 2b, 2laz

>Sexbot
You mean robowaifu?

Off topic:
Any idea how to make a robowaifu survive in the event of an EMP attack?

yeah, and?

Attached: 1508219822745.jpg (210x341, 26K)

Isn't Lua used primarily for UI?

>bimbo
javascript
>girl next door
java
>group sex slut
Erlang

Unless you've made an enemy of a major power you have nothing to worry about. The wires in said robot aren't particularly long, safety and redundancy requirements are similar to vehicle electronics, and most actuators will produce electronic noise that must be dealt with. They will probably be pretty robust. New robot actuators also use high voltage capacitors, which means some of the failure modes can cause a small EMP, so the electronics will be designed to resist it. Also most consumer electronics are surprisingly robust to EMP. According to a researcher testing new EMP grenades they've never been able to take out an iphone.

>he didnt grab it

Core in C/C++ as every embedded device with some parts probably in some scripting language.

Well, the idea is you do the hard parts of the game in C++ or whatever then you refine the character AI and stuff with Lua so it's a lot easier to put those finishing touches in with the scripting language. Some of that is graphics but mostly it's about the behavior of the NPCs, their dialog, movements, etc.

EMPs are not like nukes (doesn't need a rare metal like Uranium as a catalyst), so I don't think you don't have to be a superpower to build them. NATO definitely have them. North Korea claims to have them, and maybe China and Iran as well.

Attached: coder1548026559973.jpg (900x789, 217K)

Probably JS or something else retarded.

I would prefer she's dead as is, and on push of button her pussy becomes wet or whatever mechanic employ. classic stuff, whenever I would want I would just stick my dick and play with her teets.

cover the core parts in lead or use FPGAs instead of processors

grounded Faraday's cages

Terry masturbated multiple times on stream so not a sin in my book

Do these dolls come with flexible joints or is that a static pose?

Attached: rBVaEFmZWGeAcB9vAAGJFKL3sYA951.jpg (746x884, 59K)

>EMPs are not like nukes
EMPs *are* nukes, user. There might be other ways of releasing a powerful EM pulse, but usually you want to down more than a building.

Coq

Aside from C for embedded stuff, everything else can be written in higher level languages and compiled to C.

>C++ garbage
just end yourself

How soon until the world is like chobits?

hopefully never, shit sucked

A nuclear EMP is the only type of EMP worth worrying about. There's no other way to produce an EMP over a wide area.
>>nato
yeah that's public information
youtube.com/watch?v=mnMBJX7PiuI
Notice that it's not over a wide area? Just don't get on the bad side of a superpower and your fine.
>>that picture
is full on COPE! as I just mentioned, EMP testing of iphones has shown them to be fairly EMP resistant. At least to around 5-7 KV/m. For a solar flare, the fields produced are going to be a lot less. Really the only problem there is the solar flare could pop transformers.