What are the most paid jobs in IT? I read somewhere that was malware reverse engineering, where I can study that?

What are the most paid jobs in IT? I read somewhere that was malware reverse engineering, where I can study that?

Attached: 1548976911191.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Don't even bother.

Starting your own tech company and then selling it for millions.

I'M 45 YEARS OLD AND I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND EVEN I DON'T FIND WORK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME Jow Forums IS MY LAST RESORT

kek where is OP's gif from? I've seen it a lot is funny as heck

Jesus

legacy banking systems

over 25 years old you are out of time just off yourself

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP OP AND ME

I wouldn't do it. There's trannies who crave attention everywhere in infosec.

27 yo is too late to start a IT degree?
I'm already graduated in.... veterinary but I'm really upset about my career

just make some home pet diagnosis app and charge 99 cents for it on the app store. people would like that.

>27 yo is too late to start a IT degree?
No. But consider carefully where you go if you're in the USA with its bankruptcy-tier elite institutions and near pointless diploma mills.

Thanks for the tip

>most paid IT jobs
should I tell him bros?

no problem, I made a fitness app, and it still sells like hotcakes. I paid off my down payment with the app profits. apple fans are always more willing to pay for an app than any other brand

Poo in loo

If you're a vet, you must have some connections with people working in IT? Either friends or people from your practice? Find out who runs your system and ask them what they think. Maybe you could work for them...

most paid jobs in IT are management positions, but don't expect to be anywhere near that unless you know people or you can prove to businesses that they want you.

Start a consulting company and hire freelancers to do the work for you. My boss does that and he's pretty fucking loaded. He also directed IT at the bitcoin miner colocation site I work at and he made like another 6 figs there. Probably took him a while to get that rep though

take your life out, I am 33yo and there is no way out, user.

Why do you hate your job? Do you just hate aminals?

What's the problem? Sounds comfy, enjoy it.

Way too old. I was 30 when I hit the tech wall and I was working in the field since I was 18. No one will hire you outside of real scientific or research shit. I was basically black listed at age 35. I'm 40 now and I work at one of the Big 3 government agencies doing R&D for cyber crime tools and practices. Cushy shit. But I had YEARS of experience

Learn to weld or fix cars dude

google real suicide squad
it's all yours my friend

First I live in Brazil. Vets here are paid $4/hour to work here. IT jobs make much more money here.
Second, Most of dogs here are mutts that owners cant contain them so most of my patients are almost dangerous feral animals. I'm tired to deal with the beasts.
Third, only in my state (São Paulo) there are more than 200 veterinary schools therefore there are so much shit vets around here that this makes the career lose quality and reduce the payment for the profissional and increase competition for better places to work.
Fourth, almost every clinic in Brazil are slaughter houses and hell hole places to work for many reasons: lack of equipment, support etc

thanks for fueling my depression
>tfw 24 and already feel like it's over because I wasted 3 years doing webshit