Pirate till you buy it

What did you finally say fuck it to and bought the damn program?

Attached: 5a0b43c398ec460001351bcb_Pirate-Ship.jpg (4000x3597, 3.19M)

>eat food before eating it

nvm, i'm full now!

In 2008
>pic related

Attached: firefox.jpg (1536x2048, 315K)

holy shit, you could BUY that?

when it started paying for my food
>blender
>vfx
>250k per annum earnings
>biggest donor
feels autistic open source software man

Attached: 1549786004606.jpg (870x790, 277K)

video games in general, they have to be physical tho
i hardly ever play them if I just download them, free or otherwise

I bought camtasia cause I was sick of having to constantly get a crack but only for the program to crash

you can buy linux distros to this very day user? what are you a zoomer who was born yesterday?

Komplete 10. Probly not worth it

No but I did forget you can do that too but if you get the free shit it's pretty vanilla

I got that shitty ass program with my keyboard. God that program is a mess. I'll stick to my FL studio

Lol i started with all the pirated suites and when i went professional i just went with blender.
>i feels u

idk but I set up donations on Patreon last week for some smut artists I enjoy

I used a pirate version of hard disk sentinel for years. After I repaired a few hard disks with it and saved like 2TB of data from getting lost to the void I bought it. Zero regrets.

>stealing a sale that would have never happened if torrenting didn’t exist
KEK. That being said, if you genuinely use the software beyond a try period, or you make money off of using it don’t be a fucking tool and buy an authentic copy of it

I torrent and never seed after the download is finished or buy the software after trying it.

Based.

Windows, Office, Photoshop

Its just part of being an adult user.

You pirate because this stuff represent a large chunk of someone's pocket money as a child, but if you have a regular paycheck they cost almost nothing.

The only program I've considered purchasing is MakeMKV. With movies and TV shows however I've started buying Blu-rays and DVDs, they're their own backups should something happen to my remuxes plus I get a physical collection

wtf

I still dont understand the people uploading and sharing copyrighted content
literally why? there are way better ways to be altruistic

I wouldn't have been able to download it if someone wasn't seeding. I'd be pretty upset if that was the case so I help to make sure it doesn't happen by also seeding.

>not µTorrent

Attached: snapshot_01.19_[2016.12.23_01.44.16].png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

I share like 5k torrents at the moment. I don't watch anything i just download and share it. I've setup a lot of automation tools and developed some stuff to completely automate it. I have a few friend using it but for me the whole setup is a hobby and i don't care about the movies and series.

It's easy and has a wide reach

ahahahahhahaahhahahahahaahhaahhaa

do you use a seedbox? how do you automate?

i buy my pirated games when they're on sale, i'm having a blast with RE2 right now and i will definitely buy it when it's a bit cheaper, did the same with the witch3r

Displayfusion, got tired of seeing his baby every time I booted & the program was on sale.
Also a couple of games.

MakeMKV
Malwarebytes Premium
Sony Movie maker studio platinum
SD-Maid
Nova Launcher Pro
Black Player EX
WinRAR

I'm using a hetzner box + VPN. Automated is mostly flexget with rtorrent and rtcontrol. I've also created a small bash script to automatically copy series to they correct folders and a small XMPP bot to search and download torrents on all the trackers i am on.

i only pirate music, since i the genres i like is almost non-existent in my country.

i don't pirate software, since the software i use is either free or foss.

i rarely buy games, and occasionally pirate a title to test it out before purchasing it, since there's no longer any demos of games.

Mostly games. I did buy the Adobe suite through the school my mom works at. 8 bucks for a years sub was a pretty good deal. Now I just pirate it again because I don't want to bother her with it anymore.

what do you think of Sony MMP?

>i only pirate music, since i the genres i like is almost non-existent in my country.
That's basically synthwave in GA here. I love that genre and the only place to find it us the channel "NewRetrowave"

It's basically Sony Vegas lite. Theres a bunch of presets for easy editing, allows you to manipulate audio separate from video easily. Offers a bunch of different codecs for when you're done and start rendering. I spent $50 on it when it was on sale on steam and it was well worth it for an amateur editor like me. Unless you edit for a living, 99% of Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas Pro is is wasted on you.

sounds a bit like camtasia, I have some presets I created myself. separate audio and video has been very common in Camtasia for a long time iirc

i got u senpai

Attached: uTorrent-CD-for-2-bucks.jpg (480x640, 62K)

Problem with buying software is when an older version works better, and only the latest (bloated / buggy / whatever) one is available for purchase

Based isac poster

Process lasso. It's come in handy a few times.

The two games I paid for the last few years, GTA v and AC odessey really make me regret it. Uplay inviting itself to throw ads up makes me feel like a cuck, fuck this company

>making a copy of something is the same as eating food

it's 3 bucks

More like
>eat food before paying it

Huh, funny how much sense this makes.

IDA Pro and Photoshop

I did that for Minecraft, but never for a non-game. Though, I ended up deleting the account and haven't played a video game in several years now.