What do you think of the 8-bit Boomer’s new computer? Will you buy one?

What do you think of the 8-bit Boomer’s new computer? Will you buy one?

Considering boycotting, he calls himself the 8-bit guy but develops a 16-bit computer

Attached: 2E8FEAB8-85B3-48EE-8040-FF9E42C1A6C5.jpg (750x411, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayh0qebfD2g
tindie.com/products/Semachthemonkey/rc2014-mini-single-board-z80-computer-kit/
basicengine.org/
youtu.be/tasAi13pehA
youtube.com/watch?v=HIKaZJGAWKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gimmelink

Packaging is worse than what you're bound to see in /csg/

the most impotant is price

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayh0qebfD2g

Gonna be 50-100 usd supposedly

rejected

Imaging wasting most of your adult life trying to relive your childhood and adolescence, instead of moving forward with the world around you.

Then again, you could be trying to relive someone else's childhood and adolescence like all his zoomer fans, that's even worse.

Now imagine making a comfortable living out of reliving your childhood and adolescence...

You wish you were him

Attached: 802CF73B-30DB-47DF-8ACF-E4BBBEEDFF59.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Just found his Facebook, dude is so autistic lol

Attached: 2B82C5CD-D880-4BAD-A0C6-33F8ECAA31C2.png (750x1334, 1.82M)

sounds gay as hell

Attached: D9CACFFF-1295-4BAF-95B4-C42FD908E270.jpg (750x1238, 573K)

Attached: 7FE0C514-E210-4CDF-80DB-2B2FA3567CC8.jpg (750x885, 442K)

If only someone would pay me to play Halo and masturbate all day...

idea is solid, if he can create good enough of a computer for 50bux, i'll get it.
I like whole "new but old" thing.

these are fucking gold

He definitively need to find a better way to link to the video chip as he said.
SPI on a 65816 will be quite awful.
Also he should just accept that bitmapped modes are slow as fuck.

Imagine being that much of a cuck that you would pay for a t-shirt, only so that you can wear free advertisement for a company that constantly rips off its retarded customers. I don't understand why people would identify themselves with some brand, that just seem really pathetic.

doesn't that blue top of his gun mean it fires blanks for training
thats kinda unsafe to build a real gun like that.

>autism shoes

I can't decide if this guy is highly autistic or straight up retarded.

Dude seems pretty clueless, but I guess he's famous enough to rope other people into doing the actual work for him. Otherwise I don't think this project would ever get off the ground.

OP, you should just buy an RC2014 kit:
tindie.com/products/Semachthemonkey/rc2014-mini-single-board-z80-computer-kit/
That's the single board version, but you can get modular ones too. The RC2014 has the benefit of actually existing, and even though it's at the high end of that $50-100 price range, the Commander16 will most likely be up there as well by the time they're done with it.

That's packaging for WDC's 65816 development board. Nobody's buying them for their looks.

he should use templeos

>bald
worse fate than manlet

Guess I should kill myself soon, i'm balding slowly.

So are loads of men, just don't wear jorts and white socks.

I'm going to buy one, even if it's shit it will probably be fun to mess with

Me too. I've looked into some 8-bit and 16-bit projects before, even some cool ones with backplanes that allow for custom board development, but they're all $200+. Fuck that noise.

I've been looking into the RC2014, but it's cost is prohibitive as hell. Paying $200 for what is essentially a toy is a bit much for me.

Something like 2/3rds of all men will go bald. If you're already at the point where you're bald on the top of your head you might as well just run with it and cut the rest off.

When I hear the phrase " white people" this is my reference image.

The single board version I linked is $88 and has all the same features as the $200 kit. It's not fully modular, but it does have one of the module headers on it, so you can plug in a single additional module, or hook it up to a backplane if you want to shell out for more options.

So? It's all relative and easier to do than ever.
Why do u give a actual fuck about what people do with their time? I'm basically stuck in the 90-00s all my tech cars speakers from the 70s barely own anything past 2016 exceptnfor my phone gpu CPU ram mobo

How can you be so thing but still have the face/neck of a fat person?

I liked watching some of his older content, but seeing him try to "restore" things makes my brain hurt at how stupid he really is and now seeing these two pictures I just unsubscribed..

Literally 0 muscle mass, he moves with surface tension alone. hell he has a hard time lifting his own legs if you ever watch that running video.

nah that would suck.

He's smarter than the anons here give him credit for.

>bald
>worse fate than manlet

Attached: didyousaysomething.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Aw poor kitty

Lookin' tite, shirts a bit much.

Just a bunch of anti gun nuts in here, guy has a permit to open carry and considering the way people are uppity about guns, he's showing his support.

We should start a campaign to get TempleOS recognition through his channel. The whole purpose of TempleOS is to be a modern C64. This is how we can atone for killing Terry.

Dumb idea when 100% accurate emulation is possible with something as low-power as a pi zero

What's he doing with 6502 dev boards?

This guy is absolutely a pedophile. Hundred percent

How can a man be this scrawny

Probably the fumes from retrobrighting killed a lot of his brain cells. Seriously if you want solid retro content without all the autism retromancave is worth a shot

I thought that was the cia

Just as autistic, watch the last LD video. The autism is what makes them comfy, otherwise it would just be normies reading wikipedia articles.
Also hydrogen peroxide is actually edible.

Attached: 1530052366324.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

>not posting the rambo one

Links? Seems edited to me, the gun part is believable, but the fag has openly disliked Apple for the past 10 years at least.

Retromancave is at least accurate when it comes to technical facts. While 8-bit dude sometimes amazes me with how inaccurate or just plain wrong his explanations are (especially for someone who apparently knows 6502 and x86 assembly and is capable of writing games in it)

>The Chad Stride

imagine being this fucking autistic

for example?

Great way to have someone walk up behind him and take it. Maybe ram it into his spine and take his wallet too. Retard.

True, if he didn't keep the clip in his pocket.

Doesn't do him much good if someone has the gun. At that point you can just use it like a hammer and bash the fucker in the head. Open carry is for retarded fags that need to intimidate in order to feel tough.

basicengine.org/

eg. when he is testing VHS tapes. Using some shit 20$ vhs and claiming that is as good as it gets.

He mentions this in his video and says it's gay for not having VGA or HDMI

Jesus Christ , this guy has a gun?!
America, you are sooo fucked up..
You really don't need all them weapons..
How can you don't get there is a spectrum from a slap in a face , yelling and shooting a person.
You just erased that spectrum..

Years of aggressively avoiding exercise.

It's a BB gun. He has old channel that's dedicated to them lmao.
youtu.be/tasAi13pehA

Attached: 1544569467045.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Do you not know what a retention holster is?
I'm not sure if that one in the picture is but they are not just some leather holding the gun.
youtube.com/watch?v=HIKaZJGAWKE

Change your diet and run a metal spikey roller over your scalp to stimulate blood flow.

Also cut out all alchohol/weed/tobacco and force yourself to get a full 8 hours of sleep every night

or........do nothing like a low agency nigger and then whine about a problem that you could have easily slowed or outright prevented by changing your habits.

Designing and programming a modernized C64, in theory

Because they know your gun is fake and they are laughing at what a complete faggot you are.

>cops train with Blankfire weapons with blue slides so they would instantly recognize that gun is fake.

>Will you buy one?
Nah. I'm waiting for the standalone Vampire.

Like the monochrome camera video? Where he specifically states: "higher end VHS players might give a better results, since they can do picture perfect stills thanks to a buffer, while this is just a average setup someone might have had turning the time for a accurate reenactment"?

Attached: salt.jpg (1280x1196, 148K)

Imagine being a zoomer about a hobby nobody even takes seriously in the real world
I bet you feel like punching people each time you hear someone liking something you don't

The problem isn't that he likes thing, it's that he doesn't care enough to actually educate himself about the thing he claims to like, and instead makes dozens of youtube videos showing off his ignorance

You can't make this shit up, kek.

>he calls himself the 8-bit guy but develops a 16-bit computer
even the 8-bit guy knows that 8-bit computers were utter shit for anything actually productive

Attached: 1545319576855.jpg (334x334, 34K)

Nobody is anti gun, you faggot. We're laughing because the guy is a beta-cuck that needs to show the gun wife's bf gave him to make up for his penis size, lol. Anyone serious about guns don't make it a fetish, it's just a defense weapon.
This guys is the onions's patient-zero.

This
If anything the 16bit CPU allows for useful amounts of RAM without having to resort to a REU-style memory expansion and dealing with bank switching

being serious about guns is a fetish

fuck man, thats how I run. I don't know how to fix my run

Attached: 1509481567214.jpg (228x222, 10K)

>I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone - RMS

>5:52

Attached: swastika.png (1024x1024, 5K)

Reminder that 8-Bit Guy is the second cousin of Dimebag Darrel.

You will never be so badass.

Attached: dimebag09182308.jpg (604x675, 156K)

Kek

Also massage rub onion juice into your scalp

No joke, it works

>he is clueless
>here is a link to something that clearly has the problems he wants to solve to be his dream computer
>i don't watch videos before i talk about them

his gay ass blue p99 is a real gun. ironically. the all black gun he owns is the bb gun.

no, it doesn't.

>Implying people go straight to shooting someone the moment any semblance of an altercation starts

that's just the development board he is using for writing his own kernal.
not his computer.

Sexxy beast.

At no point is he trying to seem tough, he is merely expressing his support for open carry laws in his state through actively open carrying. You're the one who's implying that he's in a cuckold relationship because you... What, I assume are being forced to watch his videos and critique instead of just finding stuff you do like?

I mean, he is in texas. Where they have open carry.

BASIC ENGINE ESP

I may have autism (and some strong mannerisms like the walking and how he talks) but god damn thank god I dont look like one of them thumb nibbas from spy kids

imagine if you were born in the golden age and 95% of everything released these days is a hot pile of fresh dog shit in comparison

Attached: 1550211189812.png (500x685, 198K)

someone replace the text with the one about looking forward to triggering libtards at college

This is an actual example of very hardcore autism. He has obviously learnt how to throw a blanket of "normal" over his internal psychopath though.