Unironically, this guy is more capable that 69% of this board...

Unironically, this guy is more capable that 69% of this board, whose biggest hardware skill are either connect bluethoot headphones or adding a USB hub to their toy MacBook.

Attached: 1550626075632.jpg (478x603, 41K)

Also fuck grammar. It is a patriarchal social construct

>high spec
i literally dont see a graphics accelerator card.
based software renderer.

> OP of that meme pic, feels good.
Why does Jow Forums forget that it was literally on the frontpage of a real newspaper. Best bit.

you don't think more than 31% of Jow Forums has assembled their own computer?

fuck off nigger

> 2016
fuck off and die.
i doubt 95% of you sad fucks could tie your own shoelaces without requiring the help from your mental health carers or parents, due to being morbidly obese and fucking retarded.

lets be real here
fat people that have trouble tying shoes use velcro straps

fat people build computers all the time, even morbidly obese people. you don't need to be able to reach around your belly to build a computer on a table as you would if you were tying your shoes

I happen to think that at least 25% of Jow Forums has assembled a computer before, and probably another 5% that hasn't done it themselves but still has done the learning on how to do it.

Lel

Nah I would say at least half of Jow Forums has. I fuckin did this when I was 6 years old how is this considered impressive.

reminds me of that kid in elementary school whose dad did his homework to live vicariously through his "prodigy" kid.

This aint as bad. Op is just a based zoomer and a spectacularly retarded journalist.

>Unironically, this guy is more capable that 69% of this board
and 99% of his ethnicity.

Maybe he feels less "yo I'm showin these crackers they aint so hawt" and more "jesus fucking christ what the fuck are we going to do about Africa's exploding population, poverty and r-selective issues"

Try figuring out the actual transistors on the motherboard.
Building a computer is more "assembling a house with pre-built parts"

I think manipulating the actual circuitry is the next frontier for bored tech savvy NEETs.

Attached: Blank+_92375965cb1e7f655a9fd86827256ff2.jpg (293x326, 25K)

>The talented youngster is now planning to use his new computer to design his first video game, which he hopes to launch within the next few months.
Is this dumb cunt responsible for Fortnite?

>invented
I guess I "invented" my computer too.

>Nigger puts a computer together
>It's a news story
Makes sense.

>invented a new computer

What the fuck did this guy invent? Looks like a pretty standard build it yourself rig.

THAT
IS
LITERALLY
THE
FUCKING
JOKE

>building a cumpooter makes u smart!!!!1!11!!!1

Fuck, what am I then?
I invented ultra fast(like, it go really fast)laptop out of various cheap pieces i bought in
Voderstoneburg !!!

You'll call me a retard because I'm white!!

>invent
what did he invent himself the boards? the CPU?
thats the rason that im not reading fake news anymore

Attached: 69b.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Fuck you OP. I'm a computer engineering student. I'm also not as black as the that kid, but I'm still slightly black. Lets see that kid write a compiler in 1 semester while taking 4 other classes.

I doubt that more than 50% of Jow Forums even HAS an own computer.

Thanks for the (You)s guys

I invented a new computer my OEM license says so, I wouldn't have been able to install it otherwise

Threadly reminder that the (((journos))) almost certainly approached this kid because they were instructed by the (((editor in chief))) to run such a story due to their policy of inciting segregation as a divide-and-conquer tactic.
If you feel angry that some retard black kid is getting "special treatment" you're literally being manipulated by the media-controlling oligarchy.

kikes need to be exterminated

You mean stole?

how exactly has he "invented" a computer when he just bought parts and put them together?

Because he's a nigger, you dip

Attached: sambo pepe.png (396x385, 62K)

First he came up with a new method for mining, then extraction then forging and only then did he start inventing the board and CPU

Literally because he's a minority.
And I mean that in the most unironic, non-racist way.
Everybody would just call a white person a nerd.

I didn't build my first computer til I was 17, so there's that.

I know black people that are the weebest of weebs.