Have you ever seen a black girl code? I've worked in software for nearly 30 years and I've never seen it once

Have you ever seen a black girl code? I've worked in software for nearly 30 years and I've never seen it once.

fastcompany.com/40589933/black-girls-code-has-a-new-lab-inside-googles-new-york-office

Attached: 1550680962882.png (725x627, 511K)

You prolly never saw a black president either. I think it's a stupid idea. I'm just playing devil's advocate.

probably did this for tax breaks or something related. I've never seen a competent black woman in a developer position at a top company. They are always 'project managers' or 'scrum masters'.

In much of the USA black people were not even allowed to go to college by law till the 1960s, black kids today didn't all grow up in nerd culture with tons of gadgets lying around the house an being celebrated for being geeks

it's multigenerational endemic racism, unironically

exactly. nothing to do with their

Every decade that passes niggers only get worse, they were more behaved in the 80s and it went downhill feom there, your argument wont last forever, and the pure blood negro will always have a low IQ

time will tell

>exactly. nothing to do with their Every decade that passes niggers only get worse, they were more behaved in the 80s and it went downhill feom there, your argument wont last forever, and the pure blood negro will always have a low IQ
gee I wonder why more black people don't have tech jobs when this is the racist shit whites in tech actually believe

such a mystery

time already told

Imagine the smell. Kek

>such a mystery
>

> Have you ever seen a black girl code? I've worked in software for nearly 30 years and I've never seen it once.
And so didn't Google employees, so the company made a free zoo for them, for the purpose of observing black girls who code in their natural habitat.

inb4 hoards of bitter racist incels arrive

True. I dont see any scientific reason why ethnicity has an effect on code quality. There is too much variation between whites to even group them together as a singular archtype.

>I think everyone has an IQ of this score and I don't know what z-scores or statistics or IQ even means
i see

trying
to
fit
in.

>LE EPIC RACISM XD
kill yourself

has the millenia of non development in Africa not told anything, has the decades little to no progress of majority black comunities in first world countries told anything ?

The chinks came to america and left the ghetto, the irish who people tought was genetically inferior left the ghetto, the japs, aswell as a lot of races left the ghetto.

There is not a single place in this world, not on any country, where niggers developed by themselves, every nigger filled city is a shithole with high crime rates.

P E R C A P I T A

Attached: 8A79BCDF-1AAE-4488-9462-2DBC31C8C1B5.jpg (600x405, 26K)

unironically though I've never seen a black girl code. The reason for this is up for debate, but this is a technology board.

> >LE EPIC
gb2reddit, nigger.

le ebic b8

>Gee we enslaved them for hundreds of years, then even after "freeing" them would not let them go to college for another 100 years then even after that looked down on them and treated them like shit society wide and don't give them good job opportunities or treat them equally, why are they not all doctors and engineers?

why were all jews in german in the 1940s anorexic? I see pics of them and they all have their ribs showing, why didn't they just eat more?

so you are admitting that the millions of blacks with 110+IQs in the USA are not allowed to have tech jobs because of racism?

> >Gee we enslaved them
I didn't. You have a white guilt complex or something?

science is racist? I guess so

>the irish who people tought was genetically inferior left the ghetto
Because they were forced out lmao. Irish are still subhuman trash, same with italians. You can push them out of the ghetto but you can't get the ghetto out of them. The asians who left the ghetto climbed out and took over rich neighborhoods like Orange County. That's the difference between the ones who are fit to be civilized and a bunch of fucking violent apes who had no choice, and formed literal ethnic gangs to have any chance of success. If an irish or italian has money you know it's dirty.

Isn't segregation a bit racist for Google?
Is it even legal? I thought it was made illegal in the 60s.

>not allowed

Large SV companies literally have entire departments dedicated to diversity. Any half competent black programmer gets the red carpet straight in.

>whites in tech
as if you didn't knew everyone on Jow Forums is a NEET that never seen a working place

How does that even follow from what he said? He’s essentially arguing that the far lower percentage comes from the far lower percentage on the higher end of the distribution

>Large SV companies literally have entire departments dedicated to diversity. Any half competent black programmer gets the red carpet straight in.
lol dream on

yeah black people are so lucky to be minorities and discriminated against

Segregation is still alive, and liberals are the ones pushing it like always, shameful.

Why do special interest groups want to code so badly? It's really not that glamorous.

Say it with me: “The percentage of competent black programmers reflects the distribution of cognitive ability among black people.”

why were they im mutt huts when the evil wyte man arrived in the first place ?

Do you think they would be better if "we" did not arrive ?
also
>we enslaved them
im not a jew, you are

They don't. Google simply wants to flood the market with as many programmers as it can because hiring and paying technical staff is their biggest operating expense by miles.

I had a QT Dominican mulatto girl as classmate, talked to her a bit and told me she struggled with most technical subjects. Last thing I heard is that she switched to business administration.

Should have asked for her number.

Tech companies, and many other companies in general, try to push the whole get women or minorities into their field because, well one they think it’s good pr, but two because it makes the labor pool larger and lets them stagnate and reduce wages. Supply and demand, more supply gets them a lower price on the labor market, why do you think corporations always advocate free trade and immigration too?

So they're separating the blacks? What seems to be the problem here?

>tfw researched Scrum yesterday for the first time
>heard the title "Scrum Master" and had a feeling it was a "nothing" title for incompetent employees

appears I was right.

Actually my girlfriend does

>Why do special interest groups want to code so badly?
Because they think they will be successful like da ebil white man. The only thing they don't notice is that white men do PROGRAMMING and not (((koding))).
programming, that requires planning, knowledge, algos, years in university etc etc etc. not just the latest meme.js and a 3 month summer bootcamp.

Scrum managing is just a polite way of describing pajeet wrangling. As 'agile' development (IE outsourcing to india) took over, more and more of what goes on inside companies is employees who wrangle overseas devs to get software out

I think it's a neat idea, although the whole premise couldn't be more fucking racist.

And you know it's bad, because I'm a flagrant racist. Hell, even my boyfriend jokes about dirty niggers, and he's a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1548864541149.jpg (720x715, 90K)

Yes, actually. I pair programmed with one, in fact. It was for a graduate level machine learning class where the professor wanted at least one of the assignments to be a team project so we'd get some experience for if/when we eventually go into industry.

She was fairly alright, although I would note that she was actually an immigrant, so there was some selection bias

>a literal racist coding lab
>inside Google
If it was a "White Coding Lab" every tumblrina and their mental illness doctor would be pulling hairs.

Not even a million according to that distribution retard

This, let the real programmers program while the sweeties fight the white patriarchy. The people who run Google aren't retarded.

Attached: Malcolm_X_NYWTS_2a.jpg (2178x3000, 2.5M)

> sees racist shit
> responds with racist generalizations
No wonder some people never escape racism, it turns into a necessity for you.

> The low expectation racism intensifies I guess

So you are admitting you are gay and like to be pegged by midgets? Disgusting

It's a new way of being racist, pretend like the cause is to give people of color opportunities (because you think they can't do it themselves, cuz duh they are inferior according to Google) and segregate whites. 3 birds, one stone:
- Fuck up colored peeps
- Save money reducing white salaries (they are the majority) and stifling competition and advancement.
- Claim govt funds and save money on taxes because you are making "socially responsible" investments.

It's genius if you think about it.

> “Black Girls Code faced the challenge of transforming a generic open-plan office and cluster of executive suites into a tech lab where girls from all over New York could come to learn computer science and coding”

> Offices mimic being inside a computer when you walk into it
> The ceiling looks like a motherboard
> The floors have copper touchpoints
> There are lines of code on the wall
> Students can play with gadgets cracked open by staff
> Students can play a game to match products with the hardware inside
> The walls are plastered with the graphics that show deconstructed technology
> In one area, girls can use a step-by-step guide to coding their first websites

> “Removing workstations and painting walls wasn’t going to be enough. The space had to be awe-inspiring and fill girls with excitement and curiosity.”

No wonder there are more whites/asians in tech, they don't need the whole world to "inspire" them to learn useful skills, they get up their fat ass and go get money.

>girls from underserved communities

Translation: people who can't make it on their own merit alone and need someone else's merit to even be able to ride on coattails

In my entire career, I've seen maybe one black person (male) code

good

>It's a new way of being racist, pretend like the cause is to give people of color opportunities
It's nothing new. It's been happening since the 70s

Attached: 81jyq70+YNL.jpg (1500x2301, 332K)

My country doesn't really have niggers, so no.

This is done for tax breaks and for future prospective lower cost talent. Same goes for general 'minority' programs. It also allows them to pick the 'cream of the crop' from these pools while still treating them like they got in because of luck/handout.

This is a myth.
You have to interview just like everyone else and pass multiple layers of screening and then onsite interviews. No one gives a shit if you're black. It actually works against you in a number of cases.

Dumb fucks (and I do mean that) think corporations are giving handouts to people. No dumbass, they make far more from these programs than they otherwise would w/o them.

That's because you're a dumbass who thinks this is about race and not money
You can't underpay a qualified white person. You can underpay a qualified minority. You also get federal write-offs for this bullshit that you otherwise couldn't as a form of 'marketing'.
> HEY NIGGERS USE OUR SOFTWARE PLATFORM.. WE SPENT 0.000001% of our budget making a code camp for you.

>It's a new way of being racist, pretend like the cause is to give people of color opportunities (because you think they can't do it themselves, cuz duh they are inferior according to Google) and segregate whites. 3 birds, one stone:
>- Fuck up colored peeps
>- Save money reducing white salaries (they are the majority) and stifling competition and advancement.
>- Claim govt funds and save money on taxes because you are making "socially responsible" investments.
>It's genius if you think about it.

Correct but most people are retards who think corporations actually do this to help minorities and womenz. It's all about profits albeit hidden. I guess ignorant racism truly blinds people to the world.

Thinking for a minute that corporation gives a shit about black people... KEK

statistically black women now go to college at a higher rate than any other race and sex. by like several multiples. they do graduate at significantly lower rates, but that's clearly just racism or something.

>>Gee we enslaved them for hundreds of years
i would look at the numbers of blacks that were sent to north america via the atlantic slave trade if i were you
you have no idea about what you're talking about
the numbers would surprise you
but you won't look
just continue in your self righteous ignorance lmao

hurr durr it's the socio-economic stuff even though all studies show otherwise

hurr durr low genetic iq can't possibly cause shity socio-economic outcomes in average

Attached: myth 5.png (962x2184, 976K)

LE EPIC TRUTH

>that pic
Is this how they intend to drive the wages down?

are you stupid? Any tech hiring manager would jump at an opportunity to bolster their diversity quotas. Google has literally told their recruiters to not hire whites and asians to try to bolster their numbers.

>races are only defined by skin col----

Attached: 1538439937143.png (308x312, 139K)

>dumb lefty DESPERATELY trying to justify why all the evil corporations share his ideology.

Attached: clapjak.png (488x463, 27K)

>break into the tech world

Quite literally as those hood rats will steal everything not bolted down :^)

So the poorest of the poorest are pushed up the upper middle class with all force.

I wonder what kind of population control strategy is behind this. The three best friends worldwide, US, Israel and Saudi Arabia should know.

I hate niggers

>be 50+ years old
>use Jow Forums

Oh my fuck. Start a family.

wonder if moot is friends with the black girls who code?

>One half black guy becomes president. Why aren’t the rest of them like him? Not anything about the dudes point they just were allowed to have somewhat equal footing in education. Realistic maybe in the 1980s. 50s legal segregation so no. 60s still had crazy discrimination and 70s were years shit was somewhat adjusting but still pretty openly racist.
I mean fuck white people have had 40+ presidents but still have white trash. Why is that? Almost like white people were benefiting from making black peoples life harder and then get mad they aren’t on equal footing. One person doesn’t fix the problems of an ethnic group.

>n*ggers segregating themselves from working people
based and redpilled

so glad to see segregation is coming back. yes, let's keep these coloreds away from the whites. best separate them by gender, too.

>Mistery
Lol

WHY DO THEY SEGREGATE THEMSELVES EVERYTIME

this literally needs to be memed. google rebuilding plantations.

So they moved to cotton picking but using computers? TOP KEK.