Install linux

>install linux
>it sucks
>"user, you didn't give it a chance! You have to use it some more."
>use it for 40 hours
>still sucks
>"user, you're still not giving it a chance! You have to explore the settings more and do some research to really get into it."
>use it for a year, doing intense research on distros and programs to try and maximize your enjoyment levels
>still sucks
>"lol user, if you don't like it, don't use it. Why would you waste your time using an OS you don't like?"

Attached: 1550520614389.jpg (918x592, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/529179-after-update-GUI-login-won-t-load-and-CLI-login-flickers-constantly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ignore bait posters
hide bait threads

>"You're not using a good distro, switch to this other distro"

use my distro, it is the best distro ever

This didn't happen, did it

Quality thread Ranjeesh. Here's an upvote and 10 rupees.

>Jow Forums is a single human

This is true though. I'm the only human here, you're all Non Real Entities.

>it sucks
And hows that exactly?

This is correct
- God

Attached: soy red hat.jpg (1600x1200, 258K)

I can't say I hate it. But I can't say I love it.

john wick reloading the gun.webm

News flash: international companies have offices in a lot of countries.

How come windows users have such low IQs?

that quote on the top left makes me kek. where's the updated version? ...then they buy you.

>is incredibly unspecific about how it sucks
>keeps doing the same shit over and over in the hopes that it will stop "sucking"

Did they just misspell gandhi's name?

>keeps doing the same shit over and over in the hopes that it will stop "sucking"
The definition of insanity

>he fell for the loonix meme

Attached: 1537365708121.png (1025x5000, 2.79M)

>install linux
>it sucks
either you explain why you think linux sucks, or you fuck off

Not that user, but one wrong dependency with nvidia drivers can fuck up your whole OS, all previous OS snapshots and default factory reset one too. Not to mention it is in update provided by main repository.

So hey, I'm gonna start just with the terminal, remove faulty package, resolve dependency and reinstall the driver. No biggie, right. No fuck off, terminal now always freezes and restarts your computer now for no rational reason whatsoever, even though it worked five minutes ago.

This is why it sucks. And Jesus how it hurts, because we are now picking if we gonna be eating a can of turds (Windows) or bottle of feces (Linux). But hey, at least the bottle is free.

Alternate name, more correct but less common.

any sources or articles or anything of the sort to back this up?

forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/529179-after-update-GUI-login-won-t-load-and-CLI-login-flickers-constantly

This issue. Like I said, fix is easy. But I can't do it with my terminal freezing upon installing/removing anything. It's maddening, I really liked it so far and I really want to like it.

So this is what happens when wintoddlers try to make a meme. It's garbage