I don't really get it, they could have just not included the tiny cuckdisplay...

I don't really get it, they could have just not included the tiny cuckdisplay, and it would have been a great foldable tablet you can carry in your pocket.

Attached: Galaxy10F-phone.png (1200x675, 846K)

its a gimmick for people to look at think cool phone and buy it.

Touchscreen-only devices are a gimmick too but people bought into them and now they're the mainstream thing.

They should have just had it fold the other direction. With just the one big screen. When folded only one side works.

what would be the fucking difference?

they should make it to expand like a T shape so we can watch something on the horizontal part and shitposting on the vertical part

You'd get a full size display in phone mode without needing to actually have an extra shitty physical display with xboxhueg bezels.

It's not a gimmick if it's mainstream user. Why is everyone on this board so salty about touchscreen phones lmao sorry no one wants to type OpenOffice spreadsheets on some shitty keyboard nokia with a 2 inch black and white display.

why is everyone so apprehensive about technological advancements

fucking disgusting

Imagine having to open it to accept calls

>2019
>touchscreen is a gimmick

You are so out of the loop it's just funny at this point.

insecurity

Oh cool, when do we get foldable 14" smartphones with physical keyboards?

Attached: 1547722706051.jpg (627x733, 117K)

it's still a foldable tablet you can carry in your pocket you fucking dumbass

Yeah but with that ugly shit display nagging you.

That's right you keep sucking that corporate dick down your throat

I think it looks pretty cool. Even if I had the money I wouldn't buy without trying though.

So that you don't have to unfold it everytime to check the time.

>technological advancements
Are you in the wrong thread?

I can't wait for this fad to die.
Just wait for normies to realise that these displays feel cheap as fuck compared to glass.

A fordable screen is a technological advancement, afaik noone had yet taken a foldable into production.