>Hit scan
>Scanner scans each page of notes into separate BMP file
>WTF.jpeg
>Look up how to merge multiple BMPs into single BMP on internet
>Can only find programs that merge multiple PDFs into single PDF
>Look up how to convert BMPs into PDFs
>Find another program that will do the job
>Upload my 28 BMP files to program
>Error: 350.1 MB file size. 100 MB file size exceeded.
>Well shit.wav
>Upload BMPs ten at a time to avoid exceeding file capacity
>Now I have three PDFS with my notes
>Go back to first program that merges PDFs
>Upload my three PDFs
>Run program and click download
>Hello user you must make account for $4.99 a month to access your PDF
>Fuck me.exe
>It's 4:55 PM
>Frantically search internet for another PDF merging program
>Click on random result praying it's free to use
>Upload my three PDFs again
>Run program and click download
>Thank god this time it works
>Submit single PDF with my notes at 4:58 PM
>MFW professor doesn't allow us to have computers in class but makes us scan handwritten notes and submit them online
>MFW I nearly missed the deadline for submitting notes because uni printers are retarded for no fucking reason whatsoever

Attached: 336-computer-slice.png (252x159, 34K)

What kind of professor wants you to submit notes or even care if you take any?
Sounds like he's selling them

Just send him 28 individual bitmaps then, it's his inbox that's gonna explode

>Selling notes taken by retards
>When you could sell the actual script of the lecture
It's like you enjoy doing more work for less payoff

>Professor wants us to scan handwritten notes and submit them online by 5 PM
Why the fuck would they do this?
They shouldn't give a shit whether you've taken notes or not. It's not their responsibility for whether you fail or not.

Attached: 1453306116180.png (313x196, 58K)

Bro u know you can change the settings on a scanner?

Attached: 1536638776575.png (253x224, 92K)

>taking notes during lectures
hahaha wtf i haven't taken lecture notes once in my academic carreer and i am doing just fine

think i'd be pretty fucked if something like that happened

had similar experiences with some lab assignments though...

Sometimes notes are better he can pick the best and sell those

Does your professor also take attendence, dock you a participation grade for not showing up and finally drop you if you miss several lectures in a row?

This sounds more like a daycare center than a school.

I have never laughed harder than reading thia post. 10/10
Also you should do this op

My printer can scan as PDF and add to that PDF file automatically anything else I scan too.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I've never had a uni professor giving half a fuck about whether students take notes or not.
Where do you go to uni, OP?

>Be me
>Coworker calls me because one of the pdf's our in house software generates doesn't render correctly.
>VNC into his pc
>Ask him to open the pdf
>He opens Word
>File -> Open
>Navigates to the folder on his pc
>Right-clicks the pdf
>Open with -> Adobe Acrobat Reader
Boomers never cease to amaze me.

sounds like a job for imagemagick

Everyone in this thread is 12 years old, max.

>be me
>boot up computer
>Windows 10
>secure boot enabled
>bootloader locked
>can't boot Linux

I mean, it didn't happen to me, but it would be a nightmare if it did.

I have a Unixtard prof at uni who actually gets into shouting matches with people if they use trackpads instead of mice and if they use Windows instead of Linux.
He also throws a tempter tantrum if someone is a minute or two late to the 8 AM class, even though he very regularly shows up 10 minutes late.

This, notes are for retards that only learn facts and never develop understanding.

Classes go too quick for me to understand what the fuck the prof is talking about so I need to take notes and then go over them slowly again to understand what was being talked about, why wouldn't I take notes

Well, solution is simple, just sell the computer and buy a chinkpad.

>I mean, it didn't happen to me, but it would be a nightmare if it did.
Like phones/macbooks/chromebooks. Its the way its headed I think.

>be OP
>be tech illiterate
>take forever to do a simple as shit task
>put blame on properly working hardware
>complain about your ineptitude on a taiwanese sweatshop management board

You're the nightmare, you brainlet fucking zoomer.

So are we just gonna let it slide that this fucking zoomer couldn't figure out how to convert fucking BITMAPS to PNG or JPG, or how to print them as PDF? Even boomers who paste the images into Word are smarter than you.
I get not knowing how to merge several images into a single PDF but this is just pathetic.

One of my friends at uni had an essay due at 12:00 and he had it ready at 11:45. Then he tried to print it and the printer pulled 30 sheets of paper all at once so they got stuck and the printer printed the whole document into a single line until it was so wet from the ink that teared. Then the printer went into some self diagnostic mode and started to print gibberish automatically. He finally managed to print it like two minutes before the deadline and run from the dorm to the teacher. I laughed so hard.

Use convert *.bmp -append notes.png to join your images, then optimize it (losslessly) with optipng notes.png[/codes].
I'm surprised you can't scan to PDF, though.

>Probably noticed fucking slackers not taking notes during lectures
I never took notes during a lecture and I never missed it.
Everything I need is either in the lecture slides or in the book, it's better to listen to the professor than to try to think about what is important enough to note and what isn't.
For me at least.

that's retarded

I've only heard of this happening in american universities. Everywhere else in the world you are treated like an adult.

Lol so Comp Sci really is autist leading autist.

No you actually sound retarded, understanding is built on facts.

Wait, why would he care if you take notes? It's your problem if you don't study properly and fail the exam, not his.

Well he is a uni student so he's technically learning. Still, I learned that shit when I was in Jr high.

This. Printers are not that hard retard

28 pages of notes scanned in likely as 24bit BMP, thats probably hundreds of megs in size... Why is no one in the thread stating that it should have been first converted to JPG or at least PNG. Imagine how long it took for the OP to upload all these images again and again.
OP, you literally could have just used like Foxit PDF and imported them all and auto make the images in to a PDF. Most all desktop PDF software can do this. Fucking Microsoft's Word can do this and if you're in "university" and not clown collage I'm sure you've got Word on a personal computer already.

I really hope you're not in school for IT.

Me, sometimes the prof will literally say: this is going to be on the exam. Nowadays, It's pretty much the only reason I can be bothered to go to 3 hours classes. It's not natural to listen to somebody reads his slides for 3 hours straight. Many students assume that just by sitting in class they'll learn the material by osmosis or something.