Press F to pay respects

After watching the S10 into it's safe to say that Apple will become the next Nokia. (Apples early iphones were good but now it's crap and irrelevant)

F

Attached: DaVvCgBo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6K)

Yeah right bro, that foldable piece of shit is the final nail in the coffin for lagdroid. Even the demo was laggy. When will samdung losers learn?

press S to spit on steve jobs' grave

Attached: 13758903.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

That fold phone is nothing but overpriced shit. The entire phone market is shit with their $1K+ phones.

The iPhone 2G up to the iPhone 4 was actually pretty good, it went to shit after he died.

Attached: 1549616978604.jpg (740x960, 106K)

Oh dear, you fags are not even trying to hide the fact that you are shills

Attached: 1483193759880.jpg (969x969, 103K)

>$800bil market cap
>dying
>ever
LMAOing

TOO BIG TO FAIL

Not too big to fail, not
Too big to die off because of another fucking android phone

>android means one phone
You are the type of retards who think that Europe is a country.

What anime is this from?

>TOO BIG TO FAIL
We spent the '80s and '90s being told Apple, with scarcely $4Billion in the bank, was dying.
They didn't.

Neither are you.

>he hasn't seen Gabriel DropOut

No because unlike with Nokia people aren't buying iPhones just because it's a good and reliable phone, it's a fashion statement.

You might as well compare Nokia to Dolce & Gabana.

I thought Nokia still makes good phones?

The only ones I have seen are Death Note and One Punch Man, which where pretty good, but most anime seems really gay.

S

lmao andjeets are shilling literaly on whole board for samshit and if anybody even mentions apple they are shill.

>samdung
kek d

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 8K)

literally all of them are same shit.

Watch Attack on Titan.

they were referring to the pc market, apple was effectively irrilevant until they lucked out with the iphone

>>literally all of them are same shit.
>iOS
>same shit too
retardation at its finest.
the only people buying their machines were retards. still to this day, it is uncommon to walk into a business and see all their systems running off of apple hardware. my wife was CFO of a company in spain, with offices in australia. the australian office staff wanted the company to give everyone iTODDLER devices and macbooks. she had to explain to them, like the pathetic iTODDLERS they are, about how they would have to spend even more money making things compatible with their PC system so macfags could work. and then a week later, the memo went out from my wife and the IT department after a review:
> apple products are now forbidden to access ANY of our systems due to incompatibility issues with our systems. employees breaking our new IT policy's rules will be terminated. please see the IT department for a PC laptop or android phone.
was a beautiful day.

>F
Brand tribalism is boring.

>Apple will become the next Nokia
it's looking that way. they're going to have to start being very innovative with future hardware revisions or their share price is going to keep falling.
> thinks money in the bank is enough to save a companies bottoming out share price
weeeeeeeew... glad you don't work on wall st. we'd all be completely fucked with fucking retards like you running the show. my fucking sides. how did you end up this fucking retarded? car accident? down syndrome? incest?

best part of apple's "money in the bank" nonsense: the money is not in america. it's in tax havens overseas. to bring back that money into the US, they have to pay tax on it. this is why apple take out massive loans just to pay share dividends. look it up, itoddlertards.

Applel LITERALLY died and had to be bailed out by Microsoft.

> being this retarded, he thinks this is about video games
iTODDLERS, they really are this fucking retarded.

Take note of the thread subject. It clearly refers to a video game related meme. OP needs to back to the containment board.

>It clearly refers to a video game related meme
> a meme now magically makes all things /v/
brain damaged fucking moron. fuck off and die, you stupid cunt.

Brand tribalism rarely yields enlightening or useful insights.

Attached: 1529730518516.jpg (720x540, 54K)

Attached: 1521007279659.jpg (750x750, 113K)

>iphones were good
Hahahha. What the fuck? Did you miss the whole "you're holding it wrong!" and touch "disease" aka "just don't put it in your bag or pocket!" scandals? There hasn't been a single iPhone without faulty HARDWARE on release, ever. Only the last few were kinda ok but still had a fuck ton of software issues, like not even charging properly.

watch made in abyss.

S

Attached: based-billy-g.jpg (306x320, 34K)

watch boku no pico

I'll check them out.

>itoddlers itoddlers XDDD
lagjeets are worse degenerates

It's the only phone I can trust with my data.

My iPhone SE from 2016 will run more smoothly with 2 gigs of ram than the fastest android flagship with 10+ gigs that releases in 2020.

Attached: a.jpg (500x623, 113K)

Why is iphone so comfy to use though bros? Android literally is the worst os.