Here's your notification alert bro

here's your notification alert bro

Attached: 6ee00182cb405e3783d311737fb8d102.gif (204x188, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YEZp2xJEWZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Noice

Attached: 1546925876396.jpg (800x600, 39K)

Cute!

Kyoot.

kawaii~

I am not even mad, its kinda cool

That's actually quite nice.

That looks sexy af

>Jow Forums likes Samsung design decisions now

What's going on?

>those retarded bent sides
here you go

front cameras and notched phones were a mistake

Does the S10e have a similar function?

This is why the 10e is best
>cheapest
>best design
>smallest
>no gimmicky in display fingerprint sensor

I'm not calling the hole punch a good decision, BUT they're making the best of a bad decision.

yup

Haha, perfect delivery
Samsung's literally apple-tier now

>This is why the 10e is best
>literal hole in the display
Why are smartphone users some of the dumbest consumers out there?

Attached: 1502251685019.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Fuck you man I have a triple digit IQ and a bachelor's degree

>I have a triple digit IQ and a bachelor's degree
No you don't, otherwise you wouldn't be paying exorbitant prices for shitty gook memephones that are damaged out of the box

"Best" can be relative.

There's quite literally no good compact phones out there don't don't have compromises that are even worse than the ones of the S10E

5.8 inches is not small or compact, what fucking bizarro world are you living in where anything bigger than 5 inches is considered "compact"?
>There's quite literally no good compact phones out there don't don't have compromises that are even worse than the ones of the S10E
XZ1c

Measuring just the screen size is dishonest at best.
The phone you gave is actually a little larger than 5 inches in height.
If I were to be a complete ass and compare the XZ1c to the S10e in terms of volume, the S10e is only 2.2% larger.

Why do you idiots still keep shilling for the xz1c lmao

>Dogshit cameras
>Abhorrently ugly design
>2 years old so no more updates very soon

That's actually neat, 10/10.

>Dogshit cameras
It's serviceable, which is all you need for a phone. If you're serious about photography you wouldn't be using a smartphone to take pictures anyway.
>Abhorrently ugly design
No. Doesn't have any meme-curves, perfect thickness and no shitty notch. I know zoomers like you think "muh edgeless displays" are the pinnacle of design but they really aren't.
>2 years old so no more updates very soon
Literally just got Pie the other day, although Pie is utter dogshit so I'll be reverting back to the much more bearable Oreo build

Man just kill yourself.
Not even the same guy. You're just that pathetic. I'm not serious about photography but still want a very good camera just because I travel.and like to share photos with friends. You going to judge me about that? Get the fuck out of the board.

...right. It's LITERALLY reminding that the botnet is watching you. Have a (You).

retarded

Does it work with screen off? If not, what's the point?

>Does it work with screen off?
Yes.

Neat.

Curved edges still useless though.

>Man just kill yourself.
You first, faggot.
>Not even the same guy
And?
>You're just that pathetic.
Not an argument.
>I'm not serious about photography but still want a very good camera just because I travel.and like to share photos with friends
Xperia camera is literally fine for your shitty holiday snaps that no one really looks at anyway
>You going to judge me about that?
>tells someone to kill themselves over a phone opinion
>don't judge my photography though!!!
>Get the fuck out of the board.
You first, newfag.

It’s a design decision made solely to stick it to Apple, as Apple makes you ignore the notch, yet Samsung wants you to embrace the camera hole. We must appreciate the design flaws as no phone is perfect, and we can finally come together and appreciate each other for our various choices of toy phones.

Attached: 2E5F18DD-88AD-492E-9BAB-9C748FD16B0B.png (180x310, 90K)

kill yourself

Read the 2nd line of this post

does the S10e have it? Is it RGB? Samsung would be one of the last OEMs that still has a notification LED.

oh fuck off

fuck off chill
sony is garbage

we're tired of retards like you shitting every thread for this shitty girly phone.

>$750 phone
ah yes the cheap one

Are you telling me top of the line retarded overpriced flagship phones don't have notification lights?

So does the tiny LED on the top left of my OnePlus 3T. What's your point?

still has the headphone jack, it's the official phone of \G\

Notification LED is obsolete with AMOLED displays around.

Looks sexy as fuck

>fuck off chill
I'm chilling right now, you're the one getting worked up about it
>sony is garbage
Not really
>we're
No, just you

Attached: 02-21-19_13h40m07s_firefox.png (729x120, 17K)

Shit forgot my text. Still to to find out if the S10e will have the same function. I'm 90% sure it does. But this thing being RGB reminds me of that gigantic notification LED on the Nexus 5. This alone makes the hole punch camera not as bad.

I have yet to see a notification LED as good as the N5's. I do wonder if the S10's is actual a special LED or if it's just a part of the AMOLED display.

Attached: 2013 - 1.gif (530x299, 146K)

Nice black pill.

Just look into the camera so all your personal information and messages and pictures can be uploaded straight to China's national database bro.

>. I do wonder if the S10's is actual a special LED or if it's just a part of the AMOLED display.

Jesus Christ kill yourself please.

Attached: DzrOrvMUUAAn7lT.jpg (1439x1080, 169K)

just drop the fucking bezel-less design memes FFS

>girly phone
Wouldn't roasties prefer bigger screen and front facing camera? Women are the main market for this shit.

If you are soo poor you can take a loan for the new iphone

Because transparent touch displays like these: youtu.be/YEZp2xJEWZA is still well over a decade away from being able to be integrated with cell phones so that you can have your cameras underneat your screen

>5.8 inches is not small
lol
dicklet detected

kill yourself

Why would you turn an OLED screen off?

>I'm not serious about photography but still want a very good camera just because I travel.and like to share photos with friends.

In 40 years time when you look back on your life you're going to feel so sorry you used a shitty phone camera on your travels.
And yes, ALL phone cameras are shit.

How about this, WHY DO WE EVEN NEED A FRONT CAMERA?

Literally no one has ever wanted to see someone else's selfie. Every selfie is cringy as fuck, without exception. Removing the front camera would fix bezels and solve a major issue.

sexy af! cumgrats to all! are u a wizard?

Rad.

what do screenshots look like in that corner?

This tbqh

Very cute. The lack of notification lights on new phones pisses me off to no end so this is nice. Hopefully other companies will be creative with notification light placement too.

>How about this, WHY DO WE EVEN NEED A FRONT CAMERA?
Because people have egos.

This camera is lower than any bezel ever would be. Are people retarded thinking this is good.

>kpop
you first

because of the yellow menace.

Dude people use the front camera to video chat as well. Not always to take selfies

unironically prefer the notch to that shit

As much as I'd love to see front cameras go away, it'll sadly never happen.

The 'hole' solution is probably the best we're going to get for now and at least it's better than a notch. Can't wait until 2021 when they can hide the camera under the screen.

>Literally no one has ever wanted to see someone else's selfie
tell that to the hoards of people following instathots

you dont understand the normie market AT ALL
the engineers that make these phones are all asking the same question but you just gotta do it or else you go defunct from not collecting all that normie money

Can't video chat anymore. Can't use it to take creep shots of girls behind me. There's a lot of uses.

Pixel 3 (Not XL) is the closest thing we have a a decent "compact" phone

back cam using volume keys to take a picture is stealthier anyway

That's my go to if they're in the back cams field of view but what if they're behind me

I'm in no rush, it should be half that price by black fri.

>video chat
normalfags need to leave

as for creepshots, I just use the back camera and am very stealthy about it. Pic is not oc, but you get the point

Attached: 1496609455158.jpg (2656x1494, 838K)

>*sees a blinking light anywhere*
>"FUCK I'M BEING WATCHED"

>samshit build quality
>no high-quality DAC
>no replaceable battery
literally all other phones btfo by LG V20

>no high-quality DAC
[citation need]
>no replaceable battery
What's this matter?
>literally all other phones btfo by LG V20
Enjoy your bootloop

Attached: screen-shot-2016-10-10-at-2-52-52-am.png (1200x630, 561K)

do you have the nut cracker skin? I like to say "prepare to be cracked" before the match begins.

Jesus christ what a faggot

Yikes

Haha thanks for the kek lad, you have the true Jow Forums spirit of being a massive degenerate loser while still thinking that your opinions matter.

Actually, it looks cool.

Is it really any different from a small notch? (teardrop ones).

COUGHING FIT

Who cars you have a bachelor's degree?
I have one too and I don't gloat about it.

those holes look kinda retarded but this LED is very nice

>samshit build quality
Not on recent expensive models
>no high-quality DAC
Have you read up on what kinda DAC is in the S8 and on?
>not replaceable battery
Can't argue against that. If the V20 is anything like my former G4, then it's probably a buggy mess.

Sometimes the traffic light blinks around my home
* SCREAMS BOTNET *

>If you're serious about photography you wouldn't be using a smartphone to take pictures anyway
I sometimes shoot videos of girlfriend and I don't carry around a "professional" camera everywhere neither do I want 240p videos to fap to later
You're just a try hard edgy retard

Why are you so insistent on being contrarian? Seems pretty unhealthy. Take it easy. A lot of people have lives and do things that you don't. You seem to be infinitely bothered by that

spotted the normalfags

Sir this is 4channel