What US city should I move to? Probably in 4-5 years...

What US city should I move to? Probably in 4-5 years. It must have programming jobs available but I don't want to move to NY or SF. I'm thinking of Dallas, Portland, Raleigh or Atlanta.

Attached: 3b57d04ecbf99490a9c00927a2770476.jpg (583x800, 68K)

You should move somewhere chilly

>spics
>living in the cold
lol

I don't want to live somewhere that snows too much because snow is a hassle and I don't want to be forced to drive an 4wd vehicle.

Dumb amerifat.

Dallas! Texas is the best state

Don't you get my pun?

Depends are you white?

Don't move to a city, probably more dangerous than where you live right now. Go for a town 30 minutes to an hour away from a smaller city.

Texas isn't bad but people will always think you're Mexican.

most will think your Hispanic. The races have gotten along for the most part down in texas.

99.9% of Chileans are indios

>Don't want to move to NY
Good choice, this place sucks

If I could I would move to Raleigh if I were you
I visit family there and it's comfy and not a huge city compare to where I live

This. It's hilarious how nazi faggots think the majority of chile is white since it's a stable and successful country yet it's actually full of indios and mestizos. It's like nazi's can't process the fact that non whites (excluding chinks) can be successful and have a stable country as well.

Attached: 1521585741957.jpg (1581x834, 418K)

Atlanta for the CoL, Texas if you want to be with your brethren.

Yeah I mean the thereabouts, not necessarily the city itself. I'd like to live in a big property, although for the first years I'd have to rent a small apartment and save money, so I can either get a more permanent visa than an H1B1 and settle, or move back to Chile. But how bad crime can be? I don't exactly live in the best part of Santiago, there are shady people around, sometimes fights (although I've been a while since I've heard gunshots, like a few years) and you could get robbed if you walk by yourself at night.

Sounds about comparable for the average city then. Just be extra careful if you decide c*lifornia (haha) or some retard states like ill*nois or m*chigan. You could always head to the empty quarter. Just don't come to dixieland pls.

Mostly just south Dallas and Oak Cliff are the designated shithole areas of the Dallas metroplex. All other suburbs feel plenty safe to walk alone as a guy at night. A hot woman alone at night might still be raped or abducted, but getting robbed as a guy is rather rare. Breakins of cars or houses are sadly common. But slap pic related on your window and criminals will think twice about your house.

Attached: $(KGrHqZ,!qgFCruy4EMHBQ9DePeVCQ__60_1.jpg (400x278, 24K)

heh Chile

are you an idiot?

Attached: barbossa cringe compilation.gif (500x346, 471K)

Puns are stupid and I refuse to ever knowledge them.

I'm planing to avoid california as much I can.

If I moved to Dallas it'd probably closer to Plano because that's where most tech companies are located.

I don't live there, but I'm an AC repairfag and work around Plano a lot. It's a pretty good city. All the cities around there north of Dallas are good.

Pittsburgh. Very liveable, lots of tech jobs, very affordable, low crime compared to cities of that size.

Hmm, when I graduated that city never came up. That may be because I work in hardware, or search engines I used. If I ever look for a job again, I'll have to check there. Pittsburgh looks awesome.
Instead I got sucked into California : |

Fuck off.

jerusalem

NOT California

move somewhere in new england its comfy

if you want a pretty relaxed place you should try Raleigh. I live near there and its nice but it’s not crazy busy like NY. Hope that helps

Michigan and Georgia have a surprisingly large number of highly trained engineers. I have colleagues living and working in both of those states.

U should go to a suburb near a medium sized city
Exp. Sacramento and its nicer suburbs
Or just go to a smaller city that is close to a big city

California is the most evolved state of USA, you can discover many missing links and new races of the human kind there, almost such as many as in the rest of Southern States, but California has CalArts, Sony and shit.

Attached: Neato+_67ef56b1d837600f6b7a05c0e54bbe67.jpg (292x282, 19K)