What is the reputation of Muslim women internationally? Is the hijab a meme even in Muslim countries...

What is the reputation of Muslim women internationally? Is the hijab a meme even in Muslim countries? What’s your experience?

>pic related is a girl from uni

Attached: A5C57836-92FE-4F05-B636-0BC702421517.jpg (1800x1800, 816K)

I've never seen an arab IRL user

which uni

insallah

A scarf-wearing Afghani girl and I were talking once when she pulled off her scarf and put it back on seconds later

Is this bait? Which part of Ireland are you from?

A london university akhi

Meme confirmed.

why do you just assume the rest of us have experience with muslims?

Kilrush, Co. Clare

Not everyone is going to have an experience. I imagine those that dont wont bother replying. Simple, really.

Lucky you. Diversity has not been bestowed upon you by the powers that be - yet. Enjoy it.

Tragic, is it really that bad being enriched Nigel?

I've met ~4 m*slims in my life, all in high school.

3 were from p*kistan and one was from b*snia. The p*kis were fine if cloistered, but the b*snian was obnoxious if you mentioned anything about religion, europe, p*kistan, etc, else they were fine. They never wore any head coverings unless their families were there, in which case they pretended they always had them on.

I've passed by and otherwise seen maybe a dozen more, but had no real experience interacting with them.

Diversity actually fucking sucks and I’m not even a Jow Forumsfag. Everywhere I’ve been with a diverse population is like a little California and cucked

Come to the west coast of here lads, it's pretty cold and jobs are mainly bar work, council jobs and public sector, but it's nice

At the levels here in London - where white Brits are a minority? Id say its bareable for now.

I doubt the Irish want us anglo-saxons hanging about.

desu, nobody here actually gives a shite about that anymore, it's just fucking plastic paddy yank larpers that bring up the occupation at this stage

Honestly I think it would be pretty nice working in a pub for a couple years after uni. Probably chill and you could work towards a larger job and maybe take an internship at the same time

The majority of young muslim women who grew up here in the US no longer wear a hijab. The old 1st gen immigrant women still do. Their kids are getting westernized and dropped that meme.

Yeah mate, it's fucking comfy as, I clean tables at a place called the Haven Arms on weeknights after college, keeps the cashflow up and I'm building up work experience, chatting with the locals is a great way to pass the evenings

But their personalities, I have no idea. I don't talk to anybody. I just see some at work, and they're clearly westernized with regular clothes.

I knew two Muslim girls, both in high school. One never wore the scarf and was a stuanch conservative. The other did wear the scarf and got expelled for sucking dick under the stairwell.

I have never met a muslim

Attached: Ugi9HnWn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

lol is that cunt trying to hide her left eyebrow from allah?
aaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahhaa
this makes them look like angry eyebrows

I knew a muslim girl and guy
The girl tried to run away from home twice because she browsed r/atheism
The guy kept trying to poke holes in the bible to me and the rest of my agnostic friends when literally no one asked