I need a new laptop, Jow Forums. What laptop do you use? I use a T420, it's okay

I need a new laptop, Jow Forums. What laptop do you use? I use a T420, it's okay.

Attached: shit pad.jpg (466x466, 28K)

Another T420

You wouldn't believe how far technology has come in the USA, there are laptops waaaayyy better than T420s nowadays.

surface book with performance base

look at richy rich here.

bought it for a 3rd of the price lol

how'd you do that, tyrone?

we live in an era where laptops are literally as powerful as desktops a year ago just pick something and use it

razer blade pro

you know, I don't actually say anything about recommendations in my op. I'm just curious what everyone uses.
can it run fortnite?

E B A Y
B
A
Y

I got it for memedesign, so yes

that is legit.

This

A simple Toshiba book with a solid state terabyte hard dive and decent ram will be more than good enough if your just gonna shitpost but I don't know what else you need it for, are you gonna draw or game on it a lot too?
Those things have gotten cheap over time.

Attached: 1542585678376.png (719x720, 148K)

Use it for matlab, circuit sims (LTSpice), and Quartus. LTSpice can take forever to load because it uses numerical analysis to sim, and quartus has the world's longest compile times, idk if that's just the software or my computer.

I use a Dell Inspiron but that's the econoshite series
If you can, get anything by Dell with a dedicated GPU

Build you own laptop

t440p although you'll miss the keyboard

I use a X553S
It's garbage. Don't get one.

X220 if you want portability. It's pretty comfy

X200 unless X220 can libreboot now i forget

Hmm. Might check it out if I can find a good deal. Chicklet keyboards don't bother me.
That's too bad.
I feel like that's a lateral move, not an upgrade.