Why aren't you running a secure and modern desktop OS such as Fedora?

Why aren't you running a secure and modern desktop OS such as Fedora?

Attached: Fedora-logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 112K)

I have important things to do on my pc. So that's why.

/thread

Because Debian just werks.

Attached: lesbian.png (322x400, 20K)

But Fedora allows you to do exactly that!
>outdated
>trannies
>no SELinux
>no PIE
>no stack smashing protection
>no signed kernel modules
>/etc/hackjob.d/ still in use
>Ancient Package Tool

>trannies
Look, the incel posted it again

But I am

Attached: Screenshot_20190221_135148.png (763x721, 92K)

I'm probably going to use Fedora until Debian 10 stable officially comes out, then enjoy the comfy stale packages life

Attached: weee.gif (600x600, 203K)

I am faggot.

>incel vs tranny war
What's in common is that neither can get laid, incels for figuritatively lacking balls and trannies for literally lacking balls.

Attached: 1405223448240.jpg (250x312, 48K)

>fedora
>secure
nice try glow in the dark nigger

It is though. E.g. Fedora wasn't affected by System Down at all because the exploit relied on stack smashing. Fedora has many security options enabled that other distros don't have. What common distros have SELinux enabled per default? Fedora does.

Because I don't install distros before testing then put in VM beforehand. Fedora is the only distribution that doesn't work with my virtual guest additions so I'm stuck with 800x600 resolution.

I am. Fedora Silverblue is amazing (switched to it from Arch after years). So modern and innovative. This will be the future of the Linux desktop and other distros will soon follow suit.

I am. It has its pitfalls, but still pretty solid.

Attached: Fedora.png (648x418, 45K)

cause i'm not fucking retarded?

Attached: opensuse-logo.png (800x500, 52K)

>Because I don't like cock in my ass

Attached: laught.jpg (397x391, 67K)

Do elaborate
At least you also use rpm

u gey

Attached: 1550257930297.png (657x527, 25K)

>trannies
So some sjws on the harrasament team means it's full of trannies? You know some people working for Red Hat are as sjw as possible right?
>outdated
backports, apt pinning, upgrading to testing or Sid, etc

I'm waiting for Fedora 30

I used gentoo for a year and recently switched back to fedora. I missed it and I'm glad I'm back

Because it needs fusion-or-something to be functional instead of just having shit included. A corporate distro acting FSF approved is just weird

I would sincerely ask: What is the advantage of RPM? Isn't it all just the same?

So? It doesn't *need* RPMFusion, but realistically RPMFusion is just non-shit AUR