instagram.com/agenciaminimodel/
instagram.com/p/BuJmCRYlSMR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
instagram.com/miyu_honda_official/
instagram.com/ayragunther/
instagram.com/emillynoah/
instagram.com/ms_vermodel/
instagram.com/marianapeixotomodel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perhaps the interest in technology stimulates the same brain zones as pedophilia or vice versa

Because we are the board with the highest collective IQ.
Watching Rick and Morty makes you a pedophile.

Paedophile is normal and natural in males

We use GNU/Linux so we haven't been v&

Because high IQ and ultra functionality autism.
Normal old hag/womens just don't cut it anymore, they are boring as shit compare to my daughterwives innocent and pure happiness smiles.
Children happiness is the best always bring smile to my face.

>masturbating to loli is same as being a pedophile
>playing violent video game is same as being a murderer
>reading superhero comics is same as being a policeman/lawyer

instagram.com/generation_next_models/

>reading superhero comics is same as being a policeman/lawyer
lmao don't tell me you self insert

sorry degenerate, you are still masturbating to sexual depictions of children, you are aroused by children
you get the rope

>>>/reddit/

full of niggers
even a pedo has his standard.

Attached: next gen.jpg (640x640, 72K)

This

I'm still amused by killing people in GTAV. That must mean I'd be amused by doing it in real life to real people too?

Being a pedophile doesn't require an action
To be a murderer you have to murder
To be a policeman/lawyer you have to train and be qualified
Being a pedophile just requires being attracted to prepubescent children, which includes fictional depictions of prepubescent children

Absolutely based

Can't post pictures anymore here fuck this fag nu4chan site

post your favorite 3dpd loli :3

instagram.com/p/BuJSBJLBwUo/

it is true that masturbating to loli is what pedophile do.
But what worthy of our worry is that being pedophile is now the same as predator/criminal in western world, totally nonsense.

Fuck, what did they ever do to deserve normalfags and sjws hatred?
They are just a bunch of harmless fags who into Jow Forumsentoo and ricing. At best fapping to animu lolis.

masturbating to loli is being a pedophile, you are attracted to sexual depictions of children and you should be registered as a sex offender and never be let near children in real life.

only cutest and funniest
youtube.com/watch?v=L40TA_9ni5Y

instagram.com/jujubinatti/
instagram.com/agenciaminimodel/

non sense.
None rights are violated with 2d paintings and no one is harmed by your loli masturbation. It is not a crime because you violated no law or anyone rights.

Nice try, FBI.

that's very cute indeed

instagram.com/p/BuJmCRYlSMR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Suck it

Its also true that murderers also play violent video games. As well as lawyers/policeman reading superhero comic books.

more like hebe but ok, because extremely cute
instagram.com/miyu_honda_official/

So why doesn't killing people in video games make you a murderer/psychopath/violent?

Jow Forums is one of the few boards that hasn't been completely taken over by normalfags

nonsense anyone its like saying anyone using windows are pajeet money cheater and anyone using linux are autists super hacker.
baseless claim.

A thought is an action. If you think, if you masturbate, you use your mind and imagination. That's a dangerous thing. We should be stop people from doing such dangerous things. Playing video games also requires thoughts and active thoughts/actions in killing people.

However virtual the people killed in video games or in writing or in hentai manga may be, they deserve the same protection as real human beings. Lets all ban the violent movies, video games, literature, medium, thoughts all together.

That's just the way Jow Forums has always been.

Attached: c5187f8df63493f7ae22bec14f4dd51245ea1bd377a6e902b77f7121578e0d9d.jpg (1335x690, 257K)

>Juliana de Medeiros Binatti

holy shit user, what a qt 3.14. Thanks for sharing.

Glad we agree on how nonsense your statement is.

Nice taste user, you belong in my chan. Find it.

>masturbating to yaoi is the same as being a faggot

i miss the guro board

instagram.com/ayragunther/
instagram.com/emillynoah/

cute :3

>girls are only sexually attractive after turning 18

Attached: b82.png (443x372, 307K)

instagram.com/ms_vermodel/
instagram.com/marianapeixotomodel/

pedos have basically a PR problem
the thing is, pedohysteria is currently exploited by msm and governments to justify all kinds of bullshit

18? Hell no. Try 24. Give me hips! Give me an ass! Give me tits! Only good thing about girls is that they grow up into WOMEN.

>Being a pedophile just requires being attracted to prepubescent children, which includes fictional depictions of prepubescent children
Attraction to virtual is same as attraction to real? Is that the crux of the argument?

Because non of them have the social skills to land a real women and they know it, so they instead fantasize about little girls because even in their mind actual women reject them.

Shut the fuck up you disgusting stupid nigger

No thanks, roasties
I have already rejects too many adult women to save my virginity for my future loli daughter wife to be.

>we are the board with the highest collective IQ
lmao, Jow Forums is one of the dumbest boards

disgusting roastie lover kys

You sir need to end your pathetic life, pedophile

/lgbt/ is the highest iq, followed by /b/, then /a/, then /sci/, then Jow Forums, then Jow Forums