I honestly have no idea what a normal 19 year old male does

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

I honestly have no idea what a normal 19 year old male does. Can someone tell me?

Attached: 1542167451280.jpg (55 KB, 600x320)

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

fug im gonna be 19 in 15 days

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

be retarded

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Use on of your bear arms to inject freedom into your skull, that's what amerifat teens do rite?

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Usually just smoke weed nd sit in with the boys, here in glasgow anyway, im 20 now but shit hasnt changed

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Either go to college or work at a minimum wage job
Those are your only 2 options.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Or do both like me

Attached: 1542298704131.jpg (882 KB, 1920x2138)

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

I'm starting college soon so maybe I'll learn I basically spent a gap year isolating figuring out what to do.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Some advice coming from a college graduate:
Know what you want to do (so that you devote all your time to it, a.k.a. internships and networking) and don't go to college for anything outside of STEM (with very few exceptions).

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

im going stem and i already know that if i quit in the middle of the way its gonna fuck my life up and i know its all about networking and internships

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Those are the only 2 options? Damn man, america really does have a terrible dependance on univertisy and shit, in the uk we get to take uni degree level qualifications in 6th year or 12th grade (i think its 12th grade, fuck knows what its called in the usa, senior year anyway)

John Parker
John Parker

I didn't network or intern, and got a job out of college.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

you can join a trade without college

Grayson King
Grayson King

Aye but trades arent that common, at least here in the uk, cos most people that leave school get trades in glasgow anyway

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

all I know is that if I get college fucked up im going to alaska and living off the land

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Yeah, but that's the exception, not the rule.
Also depends on the job.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

Maybe. I imagine you'd have to have a deep ass network to get a job across the nation, or just have it happen randomly like me.

Landon Price
Landon Price

Boys, just do a mike nolan, stick on a fackin high vissy, and work sam fakin cash in handys

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

Suffer, watch how your family drifts apart, get a chronic disease, be abandoned by your friends, get hospitalized 6 times in a year, etc.
Plenty to choose from user don't be so pessimistic.

Attached: 1540705801926.gif (1.63 MB, 1000x550)

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

THEY GETS SPMAHSHEED ON VODKA

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

struggle

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

and then vomit

Attached: 29643337-Vomit-explodes-from-a-man-s-face--Stock-Vector-cartoon-drunk-sick.jpg (293 KB, 1300x1248)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit