I honestly have no idea what a normal 19 year old male does. Can someone tell me?

I honestly have no idea what a normal 19 year old male does. Can someone tell me?

Attached: 1542167451280.jpg (600x320, 55K)

fug im gonna be 19 in 15 days

be retarded

Use on of your bear arms to inject freedom into your skull, that's what amerifat teens do rite?

Usually just smoke weed nd sit in with the boys, here in glasgow anyway, im 20 now but shit hasnt changed

Either go to college or work at a minimum wage job
Those are your only 2 options.

Or do both like me

Attached: 1542298704131.jpg (1920x2138, 882K)

I'm starting college soon so maybe I'll learn I basically spent a gap year isolating figuring out what to do.

Some advice coming from a college graduate:
Know what you want to do (so that you devote all your time to it, a.k.a. internships and networking) and don't go to college for anything outside of STEM (with very few exceptions).

im going stem and i already know that if i quit in the middle of the way its gonna fuck my life up and i know its all about networking and internships

Those are the only 2 options? Damn man, america really does have a terrible dependance on univertisy and shit, in the uk we get to take uni degree level qualifications in 6th year or 12th grade (i think its 12th grade, fuck knows what its called in the usa, senior year anyway)

I didn't network or intern, and got a job out of college.

you can join a trade without college

Aye but trades arent that common, at least here in the uk, cos most people that leave school get trades in glasgow anyway

all I know is that if I get college fucked up im going to alaska and living off the land

Yeah, but that's the exception, not the rule.
Also depends on the job.

Maybe. I imagine you'd have to have a deep ass network to get a job across the nation, or just have it happen randomly like me.

Boys, just do a mike nolan, stick on a fackin high vissy, and work sam fakin cash in handys

Suffer, watch how your family drifts apart, get a chronic disease, be abandoned by your friends, get hospitalized 6 times in a year, etc.
Plenty to choose from user don't be so pessimistic.

Attached: 1540705801926.gif (1000x550, 1.63M)

THEY GETS SPMAHSHEED ON VODKA

struggle

and then vomit

Attached: 29643337-Vomit-explodes-from-a-man-s-face--Stock-Vector-cartoon-drunk-sick.jpg (1300x1248, 293K)