So this is officially the only smartphone worth owning right?

So this is officially the only smartphone worth owning right?

Attached: 50C60960-47C7-470E-91D8-C55278B7EA67.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

>smartphone
>worth owning

I’m the kind of person to only upgrade things until I have to, though I have heard of all the S10s that’s the one to get

let's see where the prices are in 3 to 4 months.

Starts at 700 USD, not worth it really, and it seems it comes with an LCD screen not an OLED.

They all do the same shit.
Just buy a cheap chinkphone

That's not the Mi Mix 2s

based

I'm going to stick with my S8 for another 2 or 3 years.

That’s not the iPhone SE

>be MKB
>own literally every flagship that came out in the last decade
>never used a samsung as a DD
Really makes one ponder

It's OLED

Then that's just....sad 700 god damn Benjamin dollars when we would get better Chinese phones for way less.

>want to maximize screen real estate
>come up with retarded hole design
>don't eliminate chin
>don't implement superior gesture navigation

what's the fucking point then lmao
apple is unironically the only one who did it right

Attached: 1516063340089s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

yea, I recall that video from Unbox Therapy where at some tech event every tech youtuber was there and he asked them what their daily driver was.
Everybody had either the latest pixel or the latest iPhone.
Tho I saw MKBHD with an OP6T on some video.

It's touchjizz that keeps everyone away. Youd think they'd learn by now and just ship stock android

Pixel doesn't even make sense. It does nothing the best and everything else is "ok". Premium price for shitty chink or gook hardware that isn't even good and has no track record for reliability (lg and huawei failures everywhere).

The same type of people that buy a pixel or iphone are the same type of people that buy a toyota car. Mediocrity at a premium based entirely off brand. No thought. None of those reviewers do jack shit besides take selfies and post on social media.

>no headphone jack
>ugly-ass notch
>doing it right
LMAO, no.

Also,
>no USB C

Yea, screening what those guys daily driver are isn't the way to assess if a phone's good. But still, now that the other user pointed it out, I never saw one of them with a Samsung as their daily driver.
It might be because they're not shipping gestures natively, and it clearly is necessary on those big phones.

>hole technology

Touchjizz has no gestures? So they legitimately went all out on getting the most screen and then decided to force 10% of the screen to be navbar? That's fucking crazy.

That's the way it's done. "Getting the most screen" isn't something any normal person cares about. This whole screen-to-bezel ratio race is just bullshit cooked up by some marketing department cockhole.

/thread

pretty sure I saw tons of gestures demo'd

This, but flexing on iFags is fun so I'd rather the Mi Mix 3.

is this phone notchless

Based Linus has a note 9 DD

Attached: gplus4712164005325147667.gif (480x561, 227K)

Technically yes. It just gets rid of the bit of the notch connecting to the edge though, it still puts the camera in a stupid punchout in the corner of the screen.

Yeah, you really would think Samsung would give up on it, especially since they finally have mostly abandoned all the Samsung apps that duplicated better Google apps in function.

You're so wrong. My Google Pixel has been awesome. The camera quality just blows everything else away, and it gets constant OS and security updates. It's basically got all the advantages of an iphone, and none of the disadvantages like iOS's garbage, out-dated UI.

The only thing Google is fucking up on is trying to follow shitty trends like the notch and no headphone jack.

THIS
> it gets constant OS and security updates
Seriously, its Pixel or iPhone...otherwise dont bother

as a pixel 1 owner, I am still heartbroken over how the 2 and 3 dropped the headphone jack, and how horrid the 3xl is

going for an s10e this time around and hoping the software isn't as bad as I've heard

Bro, according to DXOMark and many reviews, there are several chinkfones with better cameras than the Pixel 3 for less than half price. Your camera is "good" but chink is also "good", this is what you aren't getting.

But that also means buying chinkshit. With a phone from a reputable manufacturer, at least you get a decent warranty, and the knowledge that only ONE government is spying on everything you do.

>thinking you're flexing on iPhone users by having something that isn't a more expensive iPhone

Attached: 1438014779.png (637x310, 37K)

Bro your pixels are made by the biggest chink that's borderline blacklisted, you have no room to talk

I'll never seriously date a girl who's shallow enough to care what kind of phone I use. I'm sorry. But never.
"Do you have an overpriced piece of shit phone?" is just a (slightly) more low-key version of "Do you have an overpriced piece of shit car?"

Do you guys mean you don't use a smartphone? I'm just wondering

seething and obsessed

Not really. It really is just the same thing as the girls that, right away, ask what kind of car you drive. They don't ask because they're interested in the car itself, they're interested because they want to know what kind of spending power you have, and how much of it they can use.

I use a chinkphone that is not connected to any networks as a mp3 player and email checker. I dont use any cellphone or have a mobile number

I use an outdated htc evo 3d for tethering, expensive phones are stupid because you only have a shitty touch screen, what kind of retard spends $600 on a peck machine?

>NOTCHED

Enjoy out dated Adreno binary for GPU, our dated kernel and every piece of hardware to be slowed down after a few updates, because what is optimization. Didn’t Samsung promise during the s7 that the whole UI would be Vulkan based? Samsung is full of shit, after owning a lot of their products fuck em. My iPhone 7 is faster than my galaxy s9. Fucking Jow Forums always rides Samsung, but don’t see the full picture
>inb4 I toddler meme
I am not poor like you shitters and can afford both devices.

Xiaomi did weekly updates for 4 years on my $100-200 phones. Phones on Marshmallow with Pie UI function.

Since when has Jow Forums ever liked samsung? Jow Forums hates touchjizz and loves chinkphones.

>unironically beta testing
Never by any samsung phone that isn't a part of their Note series.

How can you check emails without any network?

Midrangers are better for daily use.

Paying thisuch for a android is silly...

Still getting updates for lineage on my oneplus one. Buying new phones is always a let down.

>never seriously

but she does fuck him, so who cares?

Same here. I just need to root it ASAP. Hate having bloatware on it, eventhough they are all "disabled". Fucking FB app is burnt in...

Attached: 1546540276612.png (226x223, 6K)

Retard.
Even Samshit is giving out regular security updates for years now.

Excuse me, that isn't the View 20.

Attached: Honor-View-20-design-and-features.jpg (3840x1920, 3.1M)

Samsung gestures are shit, they are just triggered by swiping in specific area, they don't follow your finger naturally. This is some free google play gesture navigation app level programming

>no 3.5mm jack

Patrician taste