Pedo comments = demonetized videos

Thanks to pedo comments on videos with children, now all YouTubers will now have to fear that one of their youtube videos can get demonetization

Attached: 1CA2DD05-820F-4D50-8B8B-87D87DAA6F30.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I don't get the big deal. Why not just disable the comments for those particular videos?? They stupid?

Based youtube, nobody should be paid to use that shit

As with anything it's easier to just have a blanket solution rather than fix a problem
That's assuming this is anything more than a farce to allow youtube to further turn the platform from a community of youtubers and viewers to nothing more than an corporate propaganda outlet where no feedback is possible

Does that mean I can literally shitpost “that little kid has a fine ass” on any 10M+ view video and watch the creators get demonetized at the drop of a hat?

Attached: 06359153-10CF-4DA0-A946-E862FC821D1C.gif (250x250, 220K)

Man YouTube is going down hill into shit. The freedoms and user friendliness have been replaced with extreme censorship and anti consumer and producer restrictions. The crap that made YouTube so popular was video games, blogs, guns, weard shit, and comedy. For some reason a bunch of company's have been shitting on their fan base and their users to pander to a minority of users if they are using it at all. YouTube rewind shows the disconnect from coprations and their user base. Most recently captain Marval with brie Larson has been shitting on the story and the Marval universe, brie Larson has been causing controversy pandering to minorities and basically telling white men to fuck off who guess what white men make up the majority of your fans. I could go on longer but I believe I got my point across

>implying YouTube treats everyone equally

cool maybe this time youtube will actually die off and everyone on it will have to get a real job

Youtube has never been profitable. Presumably, they've been operating on the philosophy of growth eventually leading to a place of sustainability, and that's why they've been paying out so much to so many people over the course of the decade that they've single-handedly created an entire career field. Now that it's dominated absolutely at its size for a few years, you've got to assume they've come to the realization that it's never going to happen and are scaling back significantly on monetization because it's not going to have any effect on end-users; as a consequence, the "content creator" bubble that's allowed people to make so much money from completely extraneous work like talking over movie trailers or putting funny things you found at the dollar store on a sofa is coming to its end.

>OMG YOUTUBE IS A PEDOPHILE CULT COMPANY THAT ACCEPTS CHILD GROOMING
>OMG WHY IS YOUTUBE PUNISHING ME FOR PEDO COMMENTS REEE FREE SPEECH

Nah, it hasn't. It's just moved to people getting paid directly by the people who watch them, through Patreon or Twitch subs/donations.

I wish some competitor pops up and fucks Google hard in the ass so much they would wish to have never bought YouTube 13 years ago.

So does anyone here just never see any of this?

The "Recommended videos of minors", "pedo comments", whatever

Just people complaining about it existing but never seeing it at all?

You know what to do lads :^)

>or Twitch subs/donations.
Live streaming is a different industry than video "content creation".

And as long as we're dreaming, I'd like to see all their buildings flattened by meteorites.

>Thanks to pedo comments on videos with children, now all YouTubers will now have to fear that one of their youtube videos can get demonetization
it's a GREAT day to be alive.
yeah, right. they will do anything to protect their cash cows however everyone else gets automatic bans/comment section removed/likes disabled/demonetized
you only see it if you're looking for it. and the person that made the youtube video about this was already a suspected pedophile that knows just too much about this subject. he's been blocking and deleting comments like a madman possessed. the people that see pedophilia in everything are 100% always pedophiles.

yes, i think that describes most people, the recommendation algorithm works well enough that only pedos see the videos

>are scaling back significantly on monetization because it's not going to have any effect on end-users
that's what they've been doing for the last year. unoriginal / ripped content is getting demonetized hard. it makes me happy watching these e-begging fucking cancers crying over it.

>oh no somebody said something on the internet lets remove everything

best greentext on the internet right now

Because as usual is a non issue. Creepy comments are ubiquitous but now, once again, instead of having parents monitor, adding another botnet layer to make sure only real people can post comments or just filtering and banning they decided to try and fuck with their user base once again.

Also > the people that see pedophilia in everything are 100% always pedophiles
Projection is one hell of a drug.

>How dare these pedos watch YouTube videos instead of molesting children
>We won't stand for this!!
What could possibly go wrong

>Projection is one hell of a drug.
is that you, reddit? you need to go home, back with your fellow pedo friends.

>Be American
>watch youtube video containing a girl under age 28
>get lynched for being a pedophile

Attached: 1547060274937.jpg (769x581, 201K)

youtube are doing that now. claims of "millions" of videos being thrown around. not that it will make any difference.

>Creepy comments are ubiquitous
Are they really?

It's always funny to me how the guy who watches these "cp" videos on youtube then goes on to complain about how terrible of a crime it is to watch them.

It's also hilarious how mad he had to pretend to be just to signal how virtuous he was to the viewers. Like, what kind of faggot starts shaking because he sees some Russian post "sexi" on some gymnastics video?

>people upload videos of their children
>children upload videos of themselves
>pedophiles watch said videos and share them
Literally nothing reasonable can be done about this.

Yourube is profitable due analytics.

Ban children

BAN THE INTERNET! SHUT IT DOWN! I AM UPSET! PEDOPHILE CULTS EVERYWHERE!

Never heard of this guy until very recently.
Seems like he has to pretend to be so mad so much. Feels kinda forced as if his ass is on fire, lol

You only read the first sentence.

who

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 01.48.13.png (1397x817, 538K)

Exactly. I don't know what YT is supposed to do. They can disable comments on all videos of children but then people would be pissed about that. What do people want? If you upload a video of your kid some pedo is gonna jack off to it.

The only thing they can do is ban videos with children in them.