Forth is the top tier language

Forth is the top tier language.

Come home white man.

Attached: 1549247089410.png (796x1060, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2f4jkR6ESOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not white.

You need to leave.

How about
>"no"

>Come home white man.
i dont like this racist meme

Nim is the language of the higher race, user.

Attached: megumin_4.jpg (796x1024, 68K)

your bullshit is trash

Only a true artist can get why forth is so good.

Attached: 1550163586314.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Why is it though, explain why you believe that. Raw shilling only hurts your cause

To understand forth you have to understand what makes lisp good and realize that forth is lisp with no bloat.

Attached: 1547973533763.jpg (376x2196, 235K)

>white male spotted
t. white male

Define bloat

you mean clojure

Attached: 345834598435.jpg (822x605, 116K)

So I need to do more work for the same result with forth?

Attached: 38493854984598.jpg (857x488, 72K)

Forth is not a home. It's a stretch of a desert where you are free to reinvent home construction.

Attached: 20131223-135146.jpg (143x190, 7K)

More forth memes. The wood lathe commands my spirit.

Attached: propoganda3.jpg (875x581, 120K)

You weak niggas don't realize my forth threads have poisoned you. Forth is already out of it's DMT trip.

Attached: 1550716692609.jpg (576x768, 81K)

This picture is absolutely true.

Attached: propoganda.jpg (850x605, 83K)

>Forth
is this the new Jow Forumsay meme language being shilled now after Rust?

There needs to be rules in place so random schizophrenics can't start threads about their favourite conspiracy theory or stupid programming language and get people to pay attention to them

>literally wants to create reddit

Nah, upvotes are cancer

but what you are proposing is downvotes

Attached: 1547972122846.jpg (525x1736, 202K)

Advisory committee here,
What they are proposing is censorship of anything they disagree with, that's a issue. I think a counter proposal of kisses is called for, go ahead see how they react.

Get the fuck off my board

We all want to live in a techno utopia were we have mass production and everyone has the option to go on their yacht and go sail fishing. I get it. But it de-incentivizes competition. You have to have competition to in incentivize the economy and to incentivize invention. But what we have instead is mega-corporations that have taken control of our codes. They have no morality and they force our workers and sell our labor overseas. They have specialized groups that lobby for their own system. Our system allowed it to happen. They manipulated our system. I'm not blaming a person. Listen to me. When our laws were first established: the manga carta, you have a system where you have to have judicial, presidential, and congressional oversight. Judicial laws are up to interpretation and they've basically invented their own version of code linguistically without knowing what code is or how to debug it. The president has no control to stop the tech giants or protect the first amendment (which was written in a room of white christians). And congress is a clusterfuck of people struggling to increase their salaries by essentially arguing between a handful of "github commits" to law that shoehorn in every dependency under the sun and change several million lines of code without oversight. I'm not going to argue with you on this. Every lawyer on the planet knows the law is up to interpretation. If you have enough charisma you can influence America. Take this example: Erin Burr was sailing down the Mississippi. He had a conscript militia with barrels of gunpowder and full armaments chosen by Thomas Jefferson to take over Oregon. He knew it was treason. He knew he could be hung. Thomas Jefferson found out about this treason and send a militia to stop them. Burr found out he had been caught and so he dumped all of his munitions off into the water. All he was caught with was a bunch of empty barges. He didn't serve a day in jail. It was the showmanship of the lawyers of the time.

Attached: 1547976153360.jpg (792x3437, 354K)

How did computer programming become such a visceral experience to you guys? I keep coming here for the memes but irl I wonder how you (well, myself included) come to develop such a relationship to these systems and what it all means.

Attached: 1548245955274.jpg (1006x921, 87K)

Exceptional autism and a lack of women to distract us.

Attached: tiers.jpg (2400x700, 1.01M)

forth is shit try fortran

photoshopped. Niggers dont read books

Truthpill me on Fortran

the forthposter strikes again!

Attached: propoganda5.jpg (448x605, 43K)

Would forth be good for microcontrollers and other weak systems?

Attached: 1542561010124.png (732x633, 241K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2f4jkR6ESOo

that's dual wielding books, nigger

read into it and you will find out that this was the language's usecase

>Technology board
>White

Everyone here objectively has a little Chink and Pajeet in them.

Attached: 1549112159913.png (493x402, 4K)

what the fuck is Forth?

do you say this to make yourself feel better?

Charles H. Moore's fifth attempt at a simple small stack based programming language.

These retarded memes are weirdly impressive especially considering it's one guy making all of them and a few are almost funny