Why does everyone assume that I'm from reddit simply because of the spacing in my writing?

Why does everyone assume that I'm from reddit simply because of the spacing in my writing?

This is just how I type, and there's nothing wrong with it!

I've never even been on reddit!

Attached: genuine anger.jpg (720x706, 33K)

You're gay and your mother approves.

Fine, I'll show my true self.

I'm Dr Vziaky. One of the original settlers of Jow Forums. I've been here, and seen it all. Respect your elders.

Let it be known; I've never been on reddit because it seems really gay.

Did you know shit post is an anagram for spit shot

fag alert

Okay, gaytard
There was a boy at school who used to spread his ass apart in the schoolyard and let all the children spit in his hole.

Attached: is-this-bait-19556929.png (500x410, 18K)

hm to be young again

what.

Attached: 1542977850645.jpg (220x229, 5K)

I'm not gay, because being gay is only something a homosexual would do. And I am not homosexual, I know because I've only had a few dicks inside of me, and I didn't like it alot.

I'm so straight, that I'm comfortable with sucking my best bros off, because I don't feel pleasure from it. I'm just doing my friend a favour.

So I dare you; call me gay.

I use to sit in the back at the bus but I had to stop because there was two sexual active boys biting on each others nipples. They also were making out a lot. I also seen a blowjob on the school bus as a kid.
> I've only had a few dicks inside of me
lol what

Attached: TRUESTORY.jpg (3526x1984, 180K)

shit post went to a slum school

Attached: 1539008887559.jpg (409x393, 18K)

What the fuck, is this california
k

i always walked to school

Attached: 1541635430974.png (371x353, 148K)

Good. Glad to see I've convinced you of my heterosexuality. Because I am heterosexual.

Well, you know how you have to try something atleast ten times before you know whether you like it or not?

Well, I didn't like it on any of the times, so that's how straight I am.

Okay so one time there was this fat kid who smeared poop all over the mirrors in the boys bathroom and another time some girl gave a BJ to some random dude for $0.25.
Hoodrat city school
Nerd
> ten times
WHAT!!!?

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 18K)

is stuff like this normal in american schools?

Attached: 1493336202330.jpg (224x324, 14K)

jesus christ dude

Attached: 1531235546194.jpg (960x954, 62K)

Didn't your mother ever teach you that? You need to try something ten times before you know if you like it or not.

Don't like brussel sprouts? Try it ten times, and if you still don't like them, then you don't like them.

Don't like roller coasters? Try it ten times, and if you still don't like them, then you don't like them.

Don't like having another man ram you asshole and dump gallons of cum into your tight ass? Try it ten times, and if you still don't like it, then you don't like it.

I thought this would have been common knowledge.

The point is that I did it ten times, and I still don't like it. That's how straight I am.

Fucking hell, and I thought it was bad when some kid farted in my face when I was in kindergarten.

I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, everyone.

Attached: cat sleep bed.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Every school has there story, user.
I don't remember much right now but I remember a fat girl scratching her pussy and smelling her finger tips during math class.
No, it's a one and done thing. Ether you like it or don't.
Yeah, I know there was about to be a quote on quote race war in some rich kids school.

Attached: 7LFD9.jpg (267x204, 10K)

Night

nerds getting face farts is a rite of passage

>there
*their

Attached: 1542911872364.jpg (275x275, 21K)

>I'm Dr Vziaky. One of the original settlers of Jow Forums. I've been here, and seen it all. Respect your elders
I'm older than him and you can do whatever the fuck you want. Oldfaggotry is cancer , my original intention with this trip was to keep people from acting like old fags by negating their status . Don't respect your elders . They don't do shit. Being old doesn't mean anything

Attached: (1107).png (455x559, 196K)

Don't like chopping off your fingers? Try it ten times