What do we think of him?

Please tell me how to feel, Jow Forums, I literally have no convictions of my own and I rely on you for validation.

Attached: DNpIkfrX4Akgmt1.jpg (1111x672, 223K)

insufferable. just seeing his dumb thumbnails makes me angry.

Shill who gets paid by chink companies to unbox their dogshit products.

His thumbnails are a lot less annoying then most others.

i usually have to watch some Indian guy to get informed about a phone because his videos suck

this

You want to suck his dick, OP.

The jealousy in this thread inspires me.

He doesn't really add anything of substance that you couldn't just google about the product in 5 seconds. He's still not as bad as some other clickbait tier tech youtubers though. At least he doesn't speak broken english.

pretty entertaining, just don't consider it a review channel

>we
Why don't you form opinions of your own? Hivemind is exactly what makes normie internet shitty.

There is zero appeal to unboxing videos to me so I have no idea why he exists

He's a faggot who whittles on about normie tech

>What do we think of him?

Attached: 1550942122660.jpg (1111x672, 77K)

Basedboy retard shill.
He shits out reviews for products and claims they're worthwhile when they're not even a new idea and you can get the same functionality for 1/4th the price

I used to like his older stuff because they were like demos of obscure pieces of tech that I wouldn't ever buy, but were interesting to see.
Now it's just phones, phones and phones.

>unboxes product
>wow this product sure is unique and crazy
>alright guys I'm going back to my iPhone, see you in the next one
Fuck him

kek

>What do we think of him?
I'm not part of youre hivemind I'm an autonomous individual capable of forming my own opinions.

>sees mediocre feature
>throws phone on table
>over reacts

>What do we think of him
I wish Jow Forums hadn't exhausted to strength of every curse word in the english language so I could properly communicate to you just how much I hate what you hiveminded zoomer faggots have done to this board

Entertaining, cool guy. I like him.

Annoys me that he makes all that money from doing that shit. However I'd rather watch him over that cancerous pewdiepie that all tweens love so much

>OK SO I GOT THIS BOX
>*random camera cuts and swings*
>WOW THERE IS A THING IN THE BOX
>WHAAAAATT
>EEEEEHURRGH
>HOW DO I USE THIS THING
>cue clumsy fumbling
>random useless quips
>OK THAT'S IT FOR TODAY

>and play lo-fi hip hop
This

He is just a character like most jewtubers. Look at his really early stuff and he was quiet and subdued.

I like watching him realize the scam that Apple is since he started reviewing Thinkpads!
Its amusing watching a man getting more and more based for every Thinkpad video!

He is a good representation of everything I hate with this industry.
He caters to the dumbest of people, doesn't know anything worth sharing with people beyond that "this phone have a camera, THIS PHONE IS THE MOST INSANE EPIC PHONE, oh, and it uses ANDROID, CRAZY RIGHT, IMAGINE A PHONE THAT ISN'T AN IPHONE THAT USES ANDROID?"
Fuck that guy and the entire industry of morons pretending to report on technology.
He made one video about bending iphones and suddenly we need to hear his opinion on a phone he doesn't know anything about? Fuck that guy, I hope survives as a cripple when he drives his family over a cliff.

Attached: 1422124510490.jpg (500x500, 36K)

THIS
I just don't know what it is, can't put my finger on it but his stupid thumbnails just ticks me off.
What is it?

this, but unbox therapy is a piece of shit channel with clickbait all over it.

Fuck off Lou

ive never seen a video by this guy. not really into gaming / nigger products

>just how much I hate what you hiveminded zoomer faggots have done to this site
fixed

together with hey guys it's austin the absolute worst of the worst when it comes to the youtube tech review meme

he knows nothing. adds nothing. he's loud and obnoxious and more casual than my fucking dad

>literally one of the best channels on youtube
>no intro, no ads (fuck linus!)
>makes Apple look like a joke
>literally said that there's no way the iPhone X is 2x as good as the OnePlus 5T because it costs twice as much
>literally made a video named "don't buy the iPhone X" and another one named "the Mi A2 is a crazy good deal"
>literally said that Apple uses confusion to trick people into believing that what they make is something innovative and that's a jerk move, said there are phones with better screen res than the iPhone X for much lower price

how do you guys even live like this?
how is it even possible to hate everything??

jesus...

Attached: 1550630169224.gif (281x199, 1.25M)

He's no technigger.

Attached: technigger.jpg (1381x1311, 113K)

unbox theraphy shills iphone all the time, i havent seen him in years so if that;s changed idk