The circus act of thrusting into a flesh light

the fact that people using a flesh light just to jerk off must look absolutely hilarious thrusting into that ridiculous thing to which their mouth opens wide open from the level of orgasm. how do people jerk it with those stupid devices and not stop to think how stupid they must look. its like if someone took something simply just unsightly like a jerk off and turned it into a full blown circus act. i would pay $10 to watch a whole two hours uninterupted of dudes thrusting deep into their stupid flash light toys if it meant i could eat popcorn at the same time.

good god those things almost overwhelm me with cringe people must not feel bad enough about being almost 30, bald, a virgin whilst being encrusted with stale cheeto stains on the finger tips that they want to turn something as silly as jerking off into a possible source of revenue just because peopple will pay to see someone make a fool of themselves by thrusting their entire hips forward ramming their cock into the fake vagina part of the device. the whole sexualization of something with a utilitarian purpose like a flash light is sick also. its meant for seeing in the dark lol who would be sick enough to make a sex toy for dudes to thrust their cocks into and wash out after each use. its nauseating

Attached: 3131f054bc6e9b7a455bbb51e70dbed05320b4ff_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

what's a fleshlight? I'm -5 years old

Perhaps they don't know how to use their hands properly

Attached: October _2c909e2ad22c93e07cd6e1341092c6d4.jpg (601x583, 125K)

thanks that is my thoughts as well.

nigga why the fuck do you care so much about what people are doing in their own home get a hobby

Attached: 1512888694438.gif (157x160, 34K)

its when you hold a flashlight under your ballsac and your knob lights up

Attached: AB51B3E4-BBAC-415C-BDD3-EF3893C3BA2F.gif (300x51, 169K)

LOL this dude get a life, still on this same page after like 3 hours have past? and stop saying nigga lol you have to pretend to be a part of American culture to distract you from the fact that your stupid country is too beta for its own language. fuck off kid

Attached: Thonk(1).png (242x226, 77K)

>i'm allowed to copypaste my shitty cancer thread but you're not allowed to copypaste your replies

Attached: imagine being this retarded.jpg (225x225, 8K)

how bout your shit tier country have a victory in a world war, then lets talk

nigga

niBBa

Attached: 1517518854298.jpg (1035x807, 149K)

what are you even arguing you shit soaked Belgian? My point was that you're on the same website and on the same page for multiple hours back to back, uninterupted. I figured you'd have taken the hint that sitting up for 5 hours straight on Jow Forums is the problem, not your replies and the lack of creativity within them.

oh no some random teenage amerifat is judging how I spend my spare time I must immediately go write this in my diary

Attached: 1529016638931.jpg (600x600, 30K)

lol im 5'10 135 pounds and i jerk off less than twice a month. atleast my country is popular enough to actually have stereotypes. i doubt 1/1,000 people a day even acknowledge your shit country that got raided by Nazi Germany, forced to be a satellite germany state. fuck off

yes and while you're so busy desperately trying to prove yourself on an anonymous mongolian kitesurfing board you're also acting like a little bitch telling people what to do in their own home, what to say, and what to do in their spare time, and you literally unironically believe anyone should give a shit about your gay ass opinions
so here's a counteroffer how about instead you take your gay moralfagging ass back to whatever shitstain normalfag website you crawled out of
nigga

Attached: 1527007007443.gif (240x320, 448K)

What about girls having a dildo ?

how about realize you are protecting your ego from the reality that is flesh lights may feel good however they make you look like a clown to use. how about accept this fact and then follow with any thoughts you may have about the matter instead of aggressively deflecting the shame you felt from my post?

oh no I look like a clown in my bedroom where nobody can see me
shit man you talk about ego but you're so fragile you're worried what people might think even when they can't see you
you're pathetic, nigga

>pathetic
>says nigga as someone white and/or non American
>pick one

and dont worry bud im not worried about what people think after seeing me jerk off, im not the one thrusting full force into that retarded thing with my mouth hanging wide open at the sheer intensity of orgasm. i use my hand because im not lazy enough to actually lose the magic of masturbation.

>the magic of masturbation.

Attached: magical.png (300x250, 27K)

thats a solid point, and i agree with you there. thanks for sharing

Gratata

imagine being this much of a bitter feminist whore? please fucking kill yourself as soon as possible.

>thats a solid point, and i agree with you there. thanks for sharing
>and dont worry bud im not worried about what people think after seeing me jerk off
i didn't realize people with 4 lane wide vaginas could jerk off. how large is your clit?

I always think about getting an onahole, then I go to /jp/, and lose all desire.

>niggers own the word "nigga"

nigger detected