What do we honestly think about iPhone?

What do we honestly think about iPhone?

Attached: iphone7-select-2018.png (424x582, 208K)

I have pretty basic knowledge about tech. But isn't iPhone great build quality, but very bad price/performance?

i never has iPhone by myself but i tried that 6 and XS pro or plus or how the fuck is that new one, imo too expensive for phone to call and send SMS

its ok if you’re not buying the latest model. Iphone 7 unlocked is about 450usd which is pretty good for price to performance. buying current gen is a total scam.

Very bad build quality, horrendus pricing, and propritary everything, not recommended for anyone.

I wouldn't recommend any phone over 500 bucks anyway, it's useless to buy pricier phones.

the truth is that the iPhone was one of the top 3 smartphones of the year for a long time now, but for like 2 years now it has been stagnating and now android is better for both powerusers and normalfags. Maybe iOS 13 will change things but we all know it wont.

>great build quality
who is luis rossman

Some of the best phones I've ever used

As someone that used only Samsung’s for years and then begrudgingly switched to iPhone to leave the Google/gook botnets and went into it expecting nothing but the worst:

Good, and I prefer it considerably but could be better.

Lack of compatibility with absolutely everything like Android can be frustrating but usually is made up for in efficiency of everything else, the phones feel much quicker and more responsive and even if the future Samsung phones had botnet removed I don’t think I would be happy to switch though I would if it was appealing enough. I didn’t actually realise how poor my old phone was until I used it again after using my new one for a couple of days.

The lack of simple features like a dark mode or the ability to separate text/call audio volume is just unacceptable, though because of how Apple handles their iOS updates they are things that theoretically can be fixed in the future.

If Apple didn’t jew their prices so fucking much, I feel like it would be a no brainier choice for most customers aside from those that really care a lot about customising everything.

I just bought a Huawei mate 20 for 350 euro through my provider

I'm getting a free iPhone x soon, which I can't pass up on since I'm using a Nexus 6p still

Never had an Apple product, how can I watch webms when I get it? Not looking forward to a shitty Jow Forums browsing experience

Attached: FB_IMG_1550709085541.jpg (750x745, 57K)

Use the VLC app

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: satania.gif (500x491, 376K)

Locked down garbage, that's enough for me to instantly dismiss it.

VLC but even that is shit.

Way too locked down for my taste.
Fuck iTunes and fuck centralized app store with no sideloading.

i wouldn't use one unless i was paid to do so

Download ignition from ignition.fun , Trust it via settings, and download fortune for iPhone. Much better experience than on safari

My only problem with Apple are their insane prices. Why would you pay that much on a phone?

The fuses are strong

How can I know that it’s a safe app?

Attached: 1550928143598.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Was given an XR as a gift by my little sister, it's basically a decent phone with a homogenous experience, but still lacking in software

only Jow Forums approved iphone

Attached: GUEST_691f1650-bdae-4768-91d0-42a0b3dc72aa?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg.jpg (488x488, 16K)

>ishit
>Jow Forums approved

Attached: 1527664243204.png (400x1650, 367K)

Up until 5 years ago, the iPhone was an overpriced high quality phone. The hardware was premium top tier, but the software was far too isolated within it's own Apple ecosystem. That ecosystem has stopped people invested within it from tearing themselves away.
In the last 5 years only two things have changed: The price has increased, and the hardware (and software) has gotten substantially worse. At this point Apple and all it's products are a laughing stock to anyone who knows anything about tech, and the reasons they are staying afloat are the ignorance of the general public, the strength of their brand, and the existing users held prisoner by their restrictive ecosystem.
Lastly, the weak-willed among their existing userbase shill for Apple vehemently. Their weak-willed personalities also coincide with their lifestyles and political views. As such, a large proportion of current iphone users who feel strongly about their loyalty to the brand, are faggots.

>At this point Apple and all it's products are a laughing stock to anyone who knows anything about tech
This is the farthest from the truth, I'm in grad school for computer science in a 45 person class maybe 4 people have androids and of that 4 all are notes or S9+, The thing is most people keep their phones for 3-5 years now and apples the only one activley supporting devices for long periods

>1 year before flipping the killswitch is a long period
Back to your shitting street Ranjeet.

Attached: 1535039338044.png (1191x949, 125K)

Honestly it's decent. The OS is heavily locked down, and the specs are overpriced for what they are. I'm not a fan of notches on any phone, and overall doesn't have much defining features. Am currently using Razer Phone 2 as my current phone. (Yeah kinda overpriced but a hell lot better than what iPhone has currently.)

>Ranjeet
First off indians fucking HATE apple, read anything they talk about how amazing the pocophone and samsung are also I'm running a 7 plus and it's faster than my brand new work s9, android phones cram 12gb of ram into the phones because it's how much they need to run their shitty operating systems at the same speed of a perfectly optimized 4-5 year old ios device

lagPhone X can't even compete with a Poco. lagPhone 7 runs worse than $20 burner androids.

Attached: 1547128392360.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

>generic chink OEM slaps android on budget $300 phone
>runs great

>applejeets """""""optimize"""""" lagOS solely for ifone models a year
>runs like complete shit

The ABSOLUTE state of Apploo.

Attached: 1537984544498.gif (800x430, 564K)

Best all around high end phone on the market tbqh

>At this point Apple and all it's products are a laughing stock to anyone who knows anything about tech
AHAHHAA you people are fucking delusional.

So many paid shills itt, I hope you fags reading this do not fall for this shit.

India/chinkphone shills? Apple doesn't need shilling on fucking 4chin or any websites honestly, they use celebrity endorsements, media, and just their general branch recognition.
It's honestly the india/chinkphones manufacturers that are likely shilling on here.

for the tip bro

based

I never think about it unless I see an autist sperging Jow Forums.

>buys a Samsung phone
>WTF ANDROID IS SO SLOW AND BLOATED I'M GOING TO BUY AN IPHONE FROM NOW ON
Every time

iPOOJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This are my opinion points about iPhone

> The only smartphone wehre you can be confident your data is in good hands and will be protected.
> faceID is superb tech.
> Great build quality
> iOS has no equals by UX consistency terms.

Attached: DubhbhoV4AExPZd.jpg (720x1058, 94K)

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1524865531167.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Was good until se and 6.
Now just shit.

Are you trying to tell me that all american tech companies are flooded with pajeets?

Based

You tell me.

Attached: 1531658989977.png (773x819, 77K)

This, the smallest form factor phone in years.

good phones. still using a 6plus. put in a new battery a year ago and still runs good.

I like mine.

>Le 56%

Don't why this pisses me off but the fact you can't put an app icon anywhere else on the screen without it going to the top-right blows my mind.

Had an iPhone SE for 2 months, iOS and iTunes made me so mad I turned back to Samsung. Camera is definitely better than Android's for its time though.

No it’s mediocre build quality but the best performance and the highest price

I have a blue xr, the only bad thing that isn't iOS is the low ppi, would prefer higher

most are garbage
based

Best phones money can buy. I have an 8+ while my wife has the 7+

Attached: IMG_20181119_182606.jpg (3386x3000, 1.26M)

i've always used cheap android phones. i got a black 128 gb XR 1.5 months ago, it's really nice (obviously). it's extremely fast, i haven't felt it lag once. whether it's worth $800 is another story, i have a good job now, so i don't care much about the price of electronics for the most part.

Never had any, but thinking of buying a 6, and new iPad for reading mango.

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREET

Attached: 1525231682690.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

You know what would be a good comparison? One of a 2 year old iPhone and a 2 year old Android, provided you can even find an Android phone that still gets updates after two years kek.

>You know what would be a good comparison? One of a 2 year old iPhone
That would be a free win since the iPhone will take 5 minutes just to open a calculator app due to the laggy unoptimized piece of shit that is iOS.

Allow me to elaborate on that particular point (given the rest of my post is indisputable, and has therefore been ignored). I stand by my statement, but there are two notable exceptions.
Firstly, there are those desperate weak-willed individuals trapped in the apple cult/ecosystem as previously mentioned. Some of these people may be quite knowledgeable about tech, but their devotion blinds them to the obvious truth and they remain blindly loyal. The only people in this bracket I've ever seen break out from their prison are those who have actually worked in the apple store for a reasonable amount of time. Ironically long-term apple store employees rarely use iPhones, which brings us to the second exception:
The second exception is quite obvious really - those paid to shill. As stated, indians may hate apple, but they are still employed in large numbers to extol their virtues. Again they may have tech knowledge and use it to sound convincing, but they know deep down it's been a shitshow for years. These people will only use an iphone if it has been provided for free or heavily discounted.
There is also a fairly rare third exception - those who know tech, but value an iPhone as a status symbol among stacies above the actual quality of the product.

But I never had any apple products user, so how am I a poojeet shill?
Walmart has iPhone 6 for $150, and the new iPad for less than an Samsung tablet, so I am kind of thinking about trying them out.

>HIV is a known virus and causes AIDS
>everyone says it's bad but i wanna try it out
we're not judging bro, we're just laughing

"What do WE think"
If you're asking questions like this you should really reconsider your life.

iPhones are super overpriced for what they offer. However the only positive thing is the security updates they offer. 5-6 years of prompt support for any phone is as good as it gets.

Compared to non-Pixel Android, at most 1.5 year with 3 to 6 month delay, if you're super lucky. But basically, you're lucky if you get any security updates at all. Absolutely embarrassing. Truly inexcusable.

Even with the best Android phone you can get, Pixel, is 3 years of support but only just slightly less costly than iPhones.

I don't Think

Attached: npc.jpg (489x585, 39K)

>We're
Kill yourself, and go back to bleppit you retarded brain-dead bandwagoning for acceptance type of faggot
>listening to Jow Forums ever
This is how people end up making bad fucking choices in their life. I'm comfortable enough to make my own decisions user. If it was shit then I'll probably report as.

Why do itoodlers live?

overpriced, non-free, lacks basic features, updates with malware

Nice. Have the XS tho

It was a good but overpriced phones when Jobs alive. Now it's an overpriced shit.