Im going to buy it

im going to buy it.

Attached: AndroidPIT-samsung-galaxy-s10-plus-front-camera-detail-g3gt-w782.jpg (782x440, 45K)

I may as well, really enjoyed my s8 these last couple years. Might wait 6-12 months though cause s8 is still a beast with no issues.

>samshit

Attached: 1550958155730.jpg (639x358, 52K)

im going to buy it.

Attached: 1532214512085.jpg (970x514, 55K)

nice blogpost
keep me posted

>another year with no reason to leave my s7 edge

Based

Have fun with a hole punch that looks like a splotch of dead pixels and an OS bastardized by retarded koreans

Holy fuck you drink that and you basically can't eat anything else for the day if you don't want to get fat.

it looks really good

yeeess

Me too. Just the regular S10 tho. 600 with trade in isn't bad after two years of the S8.

i will.
and i hope you have fun with whatever trash phone you think is superior. lol.

So they value the s8 at $300 after two years? It loses 70% of its value in 2 years? Really makes one ponder...

Meanwhile people are selling op5s on swappa for 300 which is less than 50%

>"A good source of iron"

60% lost new with sale it's less than 50% lost.

Even for most men who exercise daily (2,500 cal maintenance) this single drink would be too much energy for the whole day, let alone the sedentary fatasses who must buy these things

>2600k calories
Jesus christ.

2.6m calories
enough for the rest of your life

>Those recommended daily percentages

maybe if they made an app that made a permanent black bar, so you couldn't see the screen obstruction

I use this as a protein shake

LMAO I just bought this right now. I'm a fat loser so who cares right.

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-202636.png (836x200, 28K)

>crustaceans

Be careful of Diabetes. Drink it slowly with lots of water.

Please remember that Amerifats reduce calorie numbers by a factor of 1000.

>total fat: 208%

Attached: 1542760619910.jpg (332x332, 12K)

>another year with no reason to leave my moto g5 plus

That's percent of recommended daily intake.

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-220257__01.jpg (299x108, 7K)

Nothing wrong with a little bit of onions now and then

You literally need to swim to Cuba or swim the English Channel to burn that calories off... literally

I want it too

ok

You're going to die

Attached: 1548281052461.jpg (660x1000, 117K)

I prefer the iPhone xs because of the Apple ecosystem and user experience, but good for you OP.

> (OP)
>I prefer the iPhone xs because of the Apple ecosystem and user experience, but good for you OP.

>non upgradable memory
>iTunes bloatware
>no headphone jack
>patch that cripples phone after 1 year

I too prefer getting fucked in the ass raw.

It's disgusting and decadent and I want one

I use the stylus on my Note 4 a lot but I feel it nearing the end of its run.

Should I just go for the Note 9 or wait for the Note 10? That ultrasonic meme sensor on the screen is really making me want to wait but I dunno.

Attached: N4.jpg (463x640, 107K)

Once again OP has proven himself to be a eternal faggot.

Your credit score says otherwise, user.

i'm going to say n word in approximately 3 minutes

>4 minutes ago.

How is this even legal? Is america a 3rd world country when corps are allowed to do this?

the s8/s9/note8/note9 back fp sensors are poorly executed. I'd wait for note10 if i were you

Almost 300g of sugar, it's like eating half a birthday cake

I already pre-ordered the S10.

yay, 2k$ phone which does the same thing as 300$ phone

That much fat in one go would make me automatically have the biggest fucking diarrhea shit like 10 minutes after finishing this crap

Attached: 1496390888993.gif (209x191, 1.72M)

Thats considered a daily norm for a man engaged in physical labor in cold climate.

I seen it here in KFC in Ireland

>Laughs in chinkshit

Attached: fac0cddbdec9d70ab6016152d154e9f0.jpg (482x482, 22K)

does the body even convert all those calories or is it just left in your shit?

Carbs - certainly, most of those fats probably will give you a greasy shit.

Fun fact though carbs raise your insulin and kickstart anabolizm which makes sure that all of the excess fat you eat will go to your ass rather than energy.

>all those fats, carbs
>all those sugar
OH NO NO NO NO NONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is more degenerate tgan a herine shot or gay sex.

I want to buy the s10e when it gets cheaper after a year

>Greasy shit
Is this even a thing?

why do you think there's an obesity epidemic?

or, idk, that maybe. i dont think you should bank on eating so much of something your body is incapable of digesting it

>soyy
dropped

if your gallbladder does a shitty job then yeah

I really regret my lease of a Note 9 from Sprint last year when it came out. I'm paying ~$42/mo to lease it, and 2 months after release they dropped the price to $20/mo. I got burned good, and I'm not going to get burned again jumping to get the latest and greatest for no real good reason.

I'm going to wait till the end of the year again and just get a fucking S10+ when it's like $5/mo. The way they pump out these new generations of phones it just makes more sense now to get slightly "old" shit at a steep discount. Phones and computers are so fast that 1-3 year old tech still feels lightning fast.

Attached: autistic_creeching.png (1270x532, 905K)

Your body is fucked.
Not saying anyone should drink that but everyone should be able to process it

>Literal two days worth of fats in one drink
>Anybody should be able
That thing shouldn't even exist

>Renting phones
How dumb are Americans?
You do understand you overpay for any thing you buy with the money you dont have?
You do understand you are paying a fucking interest rate to the jews for lending you a chinkshit shiny toy?

yes, in one drink you fucking retard
imagine getting all your calories in one drink

Either I buy a stupid fucking $1000 outright to use for 2 years, or I could just pay about $60 for 12 months of lease and get a brand new phone next year and do it all over again.

Do the math, Eurofag or whatever shithole you come from. You own a $600-$1k phone for 2 years. What's it worth at the end? You might get $300 if you're lucky? If I walk away paying $120 for two years with two brand new phones, and you walk away paying $300+ for two years on the same old phone, who comes out on top?

Go suck on a maple tree or stick a bottle of wine up your ass or w/e you do in your faggoty country.

Attached: thats_where_youre_wrong.jpg (456x327, 20K)

Sooooo... You pay nothing for the subscription on the cell service? You get locked into expensive plans even if the lease on the phone is cheap. But I guess burgers think everyone pays 60$ a month for their cell service.

Where can I buy this in europe?

t. hungry skeleton trying to bulk

Jokes on you, I use 200$ phones until i drop them to their death and once it happens i just buy a new one with cash in the nearest store.

I dont have an upgrade cycle, i use them to death. And then sell for spare parts to repair shops for 50-100$.

I prefer spending money on things that actually matter, or prostitutes.

Just buy some choc chip ice cream and oreos to blend together. Put some chocolate sauce in as well.

You pay for the service regardless. The phone is half worthless without the service. Who fucking goes around switching carriers every fucking few months? Your point is you're an idiot and you're jealous we have cheap leasing plans on our phones in God's chosen country.

Attached: consider_the_following.jpg (569x428, 25K)

>using a phone for only 2 years
>buying a $1000 phone, period
>implying you get the same value from a plan where you're getting the phone included and a plan where it's BYOD
>implying you're only paying $5 a month lease for a current flagship phone

Oh and the family pays 25$ total for the family plan we all use.

Jokes on you - $200 phones are shit and everyone thinks you're a fag.

Attached: get_out.png (353x234, 35K)

I pay like 10$ a month for cell service.

My carrier has the S9 for $5/mo, the S9+ for $10/mo, and the Note 9 for $20/mo. Not bad.

Attached: homer_laugh.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

2600 calories lol
False.

>s9
old news, how much for the s10 or latest iphone

They'll be $20/mo lease for a couple months, and then they will drop to the same prices. They just did that on the current gen stuff end of last year.

Attached: wearing_a_towel.jpg (500x383, 72K)

It satisfies 100% of my needs and i have zero discomfort using them.

I dont play any mobile games or timekillers, but i watch youtube over 4g and shitpost on long 24h shifts and the battery holds up.

I bet your flagship cant handle 24h of use.

Fucking tell me what does a flaghip offer over a 200$ device. And why does it cost 800$.
>Inb4 camera
You can buy an ok-is mirrorless and a fixed lens for it for that money.

My Note 9's 4000mAh battery lasts me two days of use.

>What is whores bath
>Enjoy your stanky hoes :-)

Implying an awerage thot pays anywhere near that level of attention to hygene as a whore does.
Not only they wash before and after ( sometimes in between rounds too) they also apply antiseptic everywhere.

Never encountered a whore who didn't smell and taste like soap, but if i did i'd tell her to go and take a good shower.

Two days for me. People just don't pay attention to how horrible this stuff is for you.

>He has never eaten half a gallon of icecream in one go

only subhumans do that

Bullshit, the fingerprint sensor on the s9 is great.

Do trans fats make you want to suck dick?

Not going to buy samshit. My s7's battery gave up after two years of use.. OnePlus rocks !

It really sucks if you ever used a pixel. Its surface area is too small and the square shape hinders functionality

> no jack

>not living in a free country, where the evil goverment doesn't tell you what to eat.

why the fuck is there so much sodium
how does it not taste salty or something

>battery gave up after two years of use.
That's a normal lifespan for a battery.

It's a consumption good, meant to be replaced.
That's why you usually get no or limited warranty on the battery.

>No crustaceans
D R O P P E D

Attached: do-what-i-say-or-else.png (934x841, 947K)

Post actual leasing plans instead of claiming stupid shit so you can't get BTFO by simple math

Attached: 1550952349696.jpg (1080x1114, 293K)

>295% saturated fat
>263g of sugar (!!!!!)
>even 1.77g of sodium, somehow
what the fuck, is that a painted block of sugar glued together with fat?

how much does the galaxy s line usually get discounted couple months post launch?
wondering whether to wait or to preorder now and get some free sammie buds

>263 grams of sugar

Y I K E S

>Tfw I have an s9 but I want the s10e because it makes my s9 look ugly now
who here a slave to the jewish overlords

Attached: galaxy-s9-review-hayato-1.jpg?itok=HXAIN6Gg.jpg (1600x1200, 246K)