What does AMD do now?

What does AMD do now?

Do they just retire from the GPU game completely?

They lose at every range now to the 1660Ti, 2060 and the 2080/Ti.

You pretty much have to be a moron or just hate yourself to buy AMD at this point.

Attached: file.png (756x659, 289K)

I have no idea. I got my used 1080 ti for $500 last year right after the ReTardX conference. Hopefully AMD can release something good for me to upgrade to in 2020.

they just need to keep hitting the low-mid range 1080p with better price/performance. I just got a sapphire 580 8gb for $200au and there's nothing close to that value from nvidia. hopefully navi delivers

But you just posted a chart that shows the STOCK Vega 56 beats the 1660Ti, and it is cheaper. Undervolt and it comfortably beats the 1070Ti.

Blow it out your ass

I can't be bothered to check all cards, but at least for the Radeon VII the price seems to go right in hand with the performance. The 2070 is a good bit cheaper but a good bit slower, the 2080 Trio is bit faster and a bit more expensive, and the 2080 Ti is much faster and much more expensive. Fits right in line. It would be a failure if it were completely overpriced, but it's not.

HA HA
jokes on you faggot, I use GNU plus linux, of course I hate myself

Dump HBM

You can buy a used chinese RX 470 mining card for $60.
And then Flash a regular bios.

Can't get cheaper than this.

C O N S O L E S
O
N
S
O
L
E
S

There's only one model of Vega 56 at that price, and it's due to sale. It's also a shitty blower style card.

Yeah US got a shitty deal, UK/EU got nice sapphire cards. I got this one for £270

Attached: Sapphire_2018215268.jpg (800x800, 50K)

Based

doesn't the 1660ti get like the same performance as a 1070ti? why does this card need to exist?

More like 1070.

isn't the 1070 also comparable in performance with the 2060? nvidia was just apologizing to investors over their backchannel inventory issues, why are they introducing more cards?

Nah that's 1070Ti tier.

This. You literally get 10-20% higher FPS from UV alone. That's before you replace the TIM with ic diamond or OC.

They scrap Rajas bullshit.
Start new.
Problem solved.

>UV, OC, PL+ 50%, beat 1080 at ~180W
Fuck AMD tho rite clicking buttons is too much work

>Dump HBM
Without HBM their power usage will jump up, they need it to retain any semblance of competitiveness.

>nvidiot
>tripfag
>concern trolling
pottery

>What does AMD do now?
Soon.

Attached: justwaitfornavi.jpg (1080x1397, 283K)

>What is price for performance
AMD is GOAT for this. Unless you enjoy burning money for the sake of burning money, you're buying AMD.