6g technology

> 6g technology

Attached: 6g.png (478x206, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hardocp.com/news/2018/12/22/att_to_start_using_fake_5g_indicator_on_lte_phones
networkworld.com/article/3285112/mobile-wireless/get-ready-for-upcoming-6g-wireless-too.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5GqJna9hpTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks. I was happy with 2g and now 3g. Never even owned a smart phone yet.

I already have 6g on my samsung fold, bro.

Attached: 1535688576544.png (645x586, 236K)

leftists can't detect hyperbole

Fuck it, all the G's are needed

I personally prefer GrahamsG

>not 6h

Is he even trying?

You just got TRUMPG

meme president

Lets call it 7G, actually china probably will probably copy us so lets preemptively one up it and call w/e bullshit gimmick comes out 8G, fuck it call it Infinity + 1 G.

Reminder that 5g is nonionizing and thus doesn't cause cancer. This is extremely problematic for the Healthcare industry, which is trying to stop 5gs expansion efforts.

>not asking for 7g
Fuck Drumpf

Attached: 1550958155730.jpg (639x358, 52K)

Implying he knows what a hyperbole is or how to use one

Forget walls, build a time machine. 6G today or bust.

>not demanding 8g
it's like you want to get left behind

drumf has already been briefed on 12 g technology he should be shilling 13 g

Attached: FB_IMG_1550795638788.jpg (164x269, 13K)

China is already working on 16G

at least he gives a shit about America, unlike you brainless commie fucks.

based and cute

6G will probably happen in 2-3 years time.
Not real '6G' but since USA called HSDPA '4G' I can see a situation where the carriers there call LTE-Advanced '5G' then call IMT-2020 6G.

i still don't know what a g is

Actually it looks like they already are!
hardocp.com/news/2018/12/22/att_to_start_using_fake_5g_indicator_on_lte_phones
Calling LTE '5G' already.

USA carriers are trash.

he's not wrong usa '6g' is basically asia 5g

does this mean america lost the economic war against huawei? based chinks

your gonna sound really stupid when 6g comes out

networkworld.com/article/3285112/mobile-wireless/get-ready-for-upcoming-6g-wireless-too.html

Do you think there won't be 6G? 4G LTE was shilled as the be all end all when it was new, and now here we are a few years later and the next thing is being shilled to keep people buying new phones.

This. People don't realize most of what Trump says is hyperbole. It's a satirical commentary on the overpromising of politicians and how they always fail to deliver, yet people still keep supporting them.

Talking like a true preacher that interprets and re-interprets to give new meaning when scripture doesn't match the reality

>Only 6G
wtf faschists...

Emojis? On my Jow Forums? What is this black magic?

Attached: Centipedes.jpg (720x300, 36K)

>a politician can make statements that are ridiculous as long as some portion of the population can rationalize the statements to be made in jest.
What a great standard to set. Now apply this to every single politician and you'll find that they say almost nothing. And what's actually being said is basic confirmation of agreed upon truths.

It's a worthless way of doing political analysis and idiots like you are why Trump does well. He's filled with ambiguity and (potential) contradiction. You might notice how he places this burden on others and places no responsibility on himself for legislative burdens.
This is a political void. He isn't involved. What this is is Trump telling the IT industry to work harder on ambiguously 'doing better'. Nothing else. Just telling them. 0 influence points.

Why he should even opine here without any form of source for his claims is beyond me. If he wants to do this kind of shit posting he should do it anonymously.

Isn't 6g something that logically follows 5g
Who's against getting the next iteration of a standard faster than they otherwise would?
I dont get the controversy.

>satirical commentary on the overpromising of politicians and how they always fail to deliver
lmfao that's not what he's doing, but alright

He's actually just about that life. His entire image is about hyperbole, he's been doing it since WAAAAY before he even gave a shit about politics. It's just how he rolls.

>leftists can't detect hyperbole
It's not even hyperbole. Pretend if instead of "and even 6G" he said "and beyond"
>I want 5G, and beyond, technology in the United States as soon as possible.
He's just stating that he wants 5G wireless AND THE FOLLOWING GENERATION of wireless in the US as soon as possible, i.e., constant innovation and a march forward for American wireless technology rollout. A simple, straight-forward statement. But no, leftists have to latch on to anything he says that could be used to demonstrate his stupidity and ignorance.
>HAHA OMG THIS NIGGA SO STUPID HE THINK 6G IS A THING!!! DAMN HOW THIS NIGGA GET ELECTED!!!

Attached: thisshitagain.jpg (807x659, 37K)

My favorite thing is people that think it's 5 GHz and not 5th generation.

gold account

>can't detect hyperbole
>voted for an idiot running on an entirely ficticious hyperbole agenda
You dont say.

>overprimsing
>always fail to deliver
>MEXUCU WILL PAY FOR WALL
>LICK HER UP LICK HER UP
The thing about charlatans is that they always find idiots to lap it up. This single fact is the only national emergency facing this nation.

Attached: 1542587693016.webm (666x666, 2.92M)

fictitious you say? Care to elaborate?

The Mexico funded wall was a hyperbole too

Eh not exactly. The idea that the Mexican president would be standing on the US/Mexico border handing Trump an oversized novelty check with the memo line "por el pared grande" was a media invention designed to make Trump look like a fool when that inevitably didn't come to pass. There are multiple ways Trump said Mexico could pay for that wall indirectly, one of which was taxing remittances from Mexican nationals, which quite honestly I really wish he would get around to doing. Illegals sending cash back home to Mexico is a HUGE chunk of their economy, if Trump were able to implement that the Mexican government really would agree to pay for it to stop the bleeding. But alas...

>>>/reddit/

this

Attached: 1548132331425.jpg (418x509, 58K)

>webm
who takes the time to make these?

wow what a fucking retard
my NPC.exe program now requires me to be opposed to 5g
... so how the h*ck do i even COPE with my forced meme that opposition to 5g = schizo magatard?
do i now start forcing the meme that 5g = bad ebul chinamen, or is that too right wing?

>my NPC.exe program now requires me to be opposed to 5g
Sounds good to me.

Well desu with you im sick of mp3s and mp4s, give me mp5s or maybe mp7s

4G sounds like "orgy", so it's funny. We don't need anything beyond that, and if we get it anyway, we should call it "moreG".

>we need next gen tech asap

How exactly do leftists twist this to be a bad thing?

Something like: "I still have 2g and it's good enough for me!"?

Some time in the last few decades the right switched from being anti-progress and anti-science, and now the left is. But for some reason we never address it and pretend the parties are the same as they were in the 50s.

I hope you get paid for this

so , you do it for free?

>*Hurr durr"
>Lmao this guy
>"No it's very enlightening what he said about the situation in northern Cambodia, which is what he talked about, cleary. Also he's just joking and trolling the libtards epic style."
Every time

I want America to have 7 double-G. What now?

>ahcqsiyually it's about ethics in vidya journalism reeeee

Attached: 1526504885623.gif (413x243, 100K)

>Simple, straight forward statement
>Even his own supporters have to analyze what he REALLY meant and come to different conclusions
>Has to correct his statements for them to be simple and straight forward
Makes a ton of sense

IQ test:
what is the next item in this series?
2G 3G 4G 5G ... ?

1G?

impeachment

TRUMP KNOWS MORE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY THAN ANYONE ELSE.
youtube.com/watch?v=5GqJna9hpTE
NOW SHUT UP.

Attached: 1536167123176.jpg (800x420, 25K)

>doesn't get humor
This is why laugh at you

IQ test:
what is the next item in this series?
80286 80386 80486 ... ?

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

More like having to explain to you retards that not everything is a literal statement. Do you also think Obama thinks there’s 57 states? Because he said that once.

Eh, wrong exactly. That Truemp changes his tune the minute his bluff is challeged does not mean he is not a fraud selling his fantasy "hyperbole". It takes a real butt-gaper to try to excuse his deception.

Attached: 20190120_112710.png (1200x1200, 43K)

Oh i'm sorry. Pretty sure it's your fellow schizo 'pede friends over at spamming the 5G-cancer bullshit on Jow Forums everyday. Maybe gain some self-awareness for once and pick up after your own trash.

>tfw 6G will still be slower than what other countries had years ago.

the marketing term didn't exist until 3G needed to differentiate itself from the older technology.
nonetheless, it is not necessary for the "next item" to exist in order to give it a name, following the etablished pattern.
>b-but you cant assume anything, muh polynomial functions can have any arbirtrary pattern
it takes three points to specify a line, which os the simplest function that satisfies the conditions, and is therefore, absent any other information, the safest, most obvious assumption to make.

the next item is 80586.

7GG duh

Oh so this was a mistake?

When did Jow Forums get infested with modern liberals

The wall was never hyperbole. You are just too retarded to discern what is or what's not hyperbole.

Why are leftards always seething so much? Is it the low test?

>being right-of-centre means you're Jow Forums
Do you retards even realize how ridiculous you are? Are you even sentient?

Maybe you are the schizo one because they aren't my friends nor my trash.

If you dont like tech get off the tech board...

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1043x631, 74K)

Cope

/Thread. People are retarded.

>Is it the low test?
Unironically yes.

Attached: 1542712096813.jpg (1285x984, 350K)

Actual papers on this?

>mainstream news
>use science for anything but misinterpretation
lel

Hbomberguy has extremely high testosterone though, as confirmed by his doctor.

Attached: Hbomberguy-twitch-mermaids.jpg (1140x700, 332K)

>as confirmed by someone he gives money to on a regular basis.
ftfy

>Thinks having extremely high testosterone is a good thing
lmao. He's going bald because of it.

Isn't he British? Don't they have the NHS though?

I don't know but from my own experience body building forums on the internet are overwhelmingly right wing

drumpf is going to end planned obsolescence?
not what i expected from a fascist!

>they're not sending their best

he's going bald because of his subhuman genes

>Ads On

/thread
I couldn't physically even live farther from USA, but I'm god damn tired to death of this "orange man bad"-crap.

It doesn't show any with ad blocker

i found it funny. why do you mutts get mad over everything

What a retard

>deleted
I guess it hit too close to home, huh?

Attached: 2.jpg (3504x2336, 2.68M)

No matter how hard you try to rationalize it, Trump has a history of making retarded statements about several topics, including technology. He clearly made that tweet without having a clue about these subject.

>He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them.

Truly a technology erudite

Attached: 2.jpg (220x220, 4K)

NO HE DOESN'T
HE'S SMART AND ONLY PRETENDING TO BE AN ACTUAL KNUCKLE-DRAGGING RETARD

Attached: 1535391382096.png (544x609, 126K)

It was a joke! Also, what he REALLY meant is durrhurrr

Why?

There's literally nothing wrong with that statement