Attached: dont.png (750x1020, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Switzerland#Taxes_by_canton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In your country, it is.

Fuck off ancap nigger.

Attached: image0.jpg (960x422, 32K)

I really like money.

Attached: adventure_capitalist_details_graphic.png (1171x1143, 162K)

It isn't in Switzerland?
>Finland
Haha, same dude

Attached: facebook.png (730x340, 13K)

Yeah. The people can decide, how much they want to pay taxes in their cantons. They can also decide, how they want the money to be used. The state can decide by themselves too, but if the people have a problem with their decisions, they can intervene.
"In accordance with the federal constitution, the Swiss people are the «sovereigns» of the country."

Attached: 1543056024589.png (650x1350, 609K)

Attached: Under the Skin.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

oops wrong thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Switzerland#Taxes_by_canton
"Because statutes can at all levels be made subject to a popular referendum, Swiss tax rates are in practice set directly by the voters through instruments of direct democracy."

render onto ceaser what is ceasers

Sounds like it could be a general improvement, though at the end of the day it's still government enforced mob rule.

A government enforced mob rule controlled by the people isn't enforced. If the people unironically don't want to pay any taxes anymore, we could start a popular initiative and get rid of them. In reality though, we know that the state, which we trust A LOT and we know keeps us alive, will die. 99.99% don't want this, why we don't start such a popular initiative.

It's called a mob because a majority can always screw over a minority. If I vote for no taxes my entire working life, it doesn't matter and the state will take it out of my paycheck at the citizen's request through its coercion. But again, at least in the system you're describing you can move to a more conservative area that can directly influence the local government, so it's not so bad. That I like. It just still fails to not be theft.

Attached: taxationistheft.jpg (600x600, 26K)

would love to move to switzerland but it seems that the more based a european cunt is the more they hate americans

Attached: _0.jpg (764x960, 95K)

Then fuck off. You can live somewhere, where you don't need to pay taxes. Oh wait, you first need to drop your American citizenship.
I heard there are some great places in Africa, middle East and other War zones where they don't tax you.
Everyone would love to live without being obligated to anyone. But that simply doesn't work out. I won't repeat why, and you could figure it out by yourself.
Tbh, my Freedom loving friend, we don't really like any foreigners, and our prejudice is pretty high. We don't discriminate though, especially if you're not a refugee (or refugee-looking).
You're going to face a lot of problem though.
1. Learning German is twice as hard, because Swiss-German can't be compared to High-German.
2. If you start out with a lesser-paid job (may not look lesser-paid, compared to other countries), you're not gonna have much money left at the end of the month. Very high cost of living here.
3. Staying clean. The state is going to be harsh to you when you're not a Swiss citizen. Also depends on how long you're living here already.
4. 12 years for Swiss citizenship; if you're below the age of 20, the years count twice.

Attached: 1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (1200x800, 112K)

money is a spook

Attached: stirner2.jpg (753x800, 170K)

stirner is a spook fuck off

dumb spookpilled anarcho capiteenist
based

Attached: q3tsLtT.png (870x545, 37K)

it is theft, and the government is essentially a violent overruling force, but theres no alternative delete one another comes, best to have a ok gov and try to maintain it or overthrow it if its shit and hope the new one will be better, but chaos in general doesnt make for better governments

If you're poor or a minority, it's not.