Which quadrant do you find most arousing? For me its libertarian left

Which quadrant do you find most arousing? For me its libertarian left.

Attached: futa compass.jpg (1500x1633, 890K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxkpv/realizing-youre-a-pedophile-can-make-you-want-to-kill-yourself
vice.com/en_us/article/xydjjd/a-pedophile-opens-up-about-being-targeted-by-vigilantes
youtube.com/watch?v=cy4AUzsGbfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Politics are a spook, user. As is attractiveness. As everyone has different opinions on what is and what isn't attractive both sexually and aesthetically.

Attached: ego man.jpg (400x400, 22K)

stop

Attached: ᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃ.png (599x510, 506K)

Dude, libertarian right is the best position here.

Attached: 1444733644741.png (2000x1519, 585K)

stirnerfags are the bronys of /lit/

Attached: 1536471011261.gif (260x221, 773K)

the question though is which shemale anime cartoon do you find most arousing, not which one is the best political position

Attached: 1543160521938.jpg (370x349, 8K)

stirner is a spook

no u

Attached: 1543122471583.jpg (331x334, 16K)

>fucking over businessmen
>fucking over minorties
>fucking over perceived bigots
>fucking over the poor
I didn't notice the pattern before.
Anyway, I go with the a-left. Dickings should be distributed according to need, and I'm very needy. vwv~

this

Authoritarian left. The other ones have weird looks on their faces.

this is correct

Attached: hahahah.png (400x400, 113K)

The girl on the Libertarian left fits more into authoritian left

Based and egopilled

Attached: 1529950502569.gif (245x320, 150K)

I agree for the most part. I think memes just turn Libertarian Left into SJW and Authoritarian Left into Soviets. Although it seems like the libertarian left is pretty much non existent at this point. The anti-war anti-government anti-imperialist anti-globalization, consumerism and corporatism left has all been abandoned in favor of identity politics. All those types have fallen by the wayside or are now firmly planted in the establishment left where they celebrate multinational corporations because they put a brown superhero in a movie or made their logo rainbow colored for a month, and are more concerned about trans rights than government surveillance, endless wars in the middle east and freedom of speech.

/autistic rambling

posting ponies is illegal and against the rules

I'm already the left one

Attached: 1512471828173.jpg (311x225, 62K)

Actual left wingers died with New Deal and Great Society styled dems when Reagan shifted the Overton Window permanently to the right.
After that, the only things dems stood for economically became keeping the status quo, making more trade deals and importing foreign labor. They could only afterward claim to be better at social issues. Now they're running out of civil rights struggles and are grasping at straws.
Also complaining about representation in video games is easier for college kids than having an opinion on foreign policy or government programs.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 23K)

Rules are a spook

Attached: 1530739805256.png (1474x1080, 928K)

This, "leftists" nowadays too obsessed with muh one world borderless racemixed state w/ legal pedophilia. What happened to real, principled Leftism??

Based Kohai

>legal pedophilia
lolwhat

who?

Attached: 1510533491014.png (503x437, 275K)

SJW leftists are trying to normalize pedos. I wish I were kidding but sadly I'm not.

Source on that?

wow junjun you're so redpilled KEK!

Attached: 1535086096818.jpg (497x750, 46K)

Does being sort of a center leaning libertarian unironically mean I get gang raped?

Also you made this thread yesterday.

Attached: Rally 7.jpg (267x404, 53K)

You're retarded.

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxkpv/realizing-youre-a-pedophile-can-make-you-want-to-kill-yourself
vice.com/en_us/article/xydjjd/a-pedophile-opens-up-about-being-targeted-by-vigilantes
youtube.com/watch?v=cy4AUzsGbfE

It's a fucking tragedy what society's come to. Go righty now if you haven't yet, pretty much everyone on Jow Forums is anyway.

Libertarian Left because she implies she will only do it once unlike the other three and she is stoned so will probably sleep afterwards.

Doesn't really seem like they're trying to normalize it, just trying to make sure the pedos don't rape kids. I'm not going to switch my entire political ideology because of a vice article, especially not ""righty.""

I thought I was on Jow Forums go back to plebbit fucking liberal.

Communist?

> t. meth-addled dilawan

Trying to stop the rot before it reaches our shores, what have you done?

What?

Are you going to stop atheism too before it gets here? Admit it, you just like reading western news like the navy slut that you are

Attached: 1531467297362.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Based and redpilled

>she is stoned so will probably sleep afterwards
Degenerate junky, anything that isn't monogamous is filth.

>people have different opinions so it's a spook lol
you're retarded and never read stirner.

BASED

Attached: image0 (2).gif (230x556, 1.3M)

die

Anal

Sad and true, we've got no party, all political parties are bootlickers
But we still exist
>Am Libertarian left

is a monogamous relationship with a trans woman (futa also known as a dick girl) acceptable?

I feel ya. I have a lot of Jow Forums tier views and I'm sympathetic to everything I listed before too. I remember not even that long ago going to Occupy and meeting libertarian left types and seeing them all over college campuses too taking up causes beyond #BLM and what pronouns you can use on Steam. And none of the new lefties talk about Palestine anymore. A lot has changed in 7 years, its sad.

Wait, as who do you insert yourself?

Attached: 1536097561151.jpg (2477x2480, 712K)

what is "a spook" or what does that mean
I see people saying it but I dont understamd

a spook is anything that basically people believe in but isnt real, state religion marriage nationality are basically spooks

bad description

"spooks" in his mind are non-tangible ideals that you hold above yourself or your ego, like society, morals, rights, etc.

It's significantly less degenerate yes, people who have casual emotionless sex are usually ridden with STD's and deserve a bullet to the head.

Attached: cat with a wrench.jpg (650x793, 37K)