"Modular"

Apple screws "professionals" again with their new Mac Pro design. Please pay us 3x the cost of your next GPU/Memory/Hard drive so we can pack it in a special Apple Box with special Apple only connectors after over 2 years of waiting for an actual desktop that any PC maker could have pumped out in 2 months. Assemble the boxes with each separate component yourself you filthy animal.

Attached: mac_pro.jpg (780x424, 39K)

The Mac Mini 2018 comes with standard SSDs and standard RAM slots.

Fuck me harder daddy Cook

fuck you pay me

SSD uses T2 chip. I think it is soldered on too.

Waiting for satania

And the idiots will still buy it.

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: e4e7550d5206aa77578bf68aac829580663c4f0a_hq.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

Thanks bro

And a PCI express x16 slot for GPUs?

Thunderbolt :^)

>in 2019 the only thing people use expansion buses for is video game accessories
oh how the mighty have fallen

Last time I checked movies aren't backing down from using ever more enormous amounts of CG effects.

studios use render farms for that shit you dumb gamertoddler

When is HP going to hurry up and come out with new workstations? I want to buy a cheap z840 off of ebay when companies start dumping them.

Attached: hpz840.jpg (1558x937, 208K)

>being against pci express because you want to be this much of a contrarian faggot

Attached: 1503289929385.jpg (349x466, 109K)

And the other day on Jow Forums

ah but you don't need a gpu for making those effects huh

They already have. The Z4 - Z8 line has been in use for 6 months.

>Apple screws "professionals" again with their new Mac Pro design.
How? By selling computers no one is forcing people to buy?

>Apple only connectors
Now you're just lying. I am fairly sure there is a coordinated disinformation campaign against apple products on technology related forums\.

Attached: sdfg.png (1170x397, 136K)

don't buy it if you don't like it (or more likely, can't afford it).

making fun of /v/ faggots for acting like power users when the only thing they've ever used a PCIe slot for is a video card != being against expansion
not necessarily depending on how you are creating and specifying them

Last time I checked you didn't blindly send it off to the render farm without checking a lot of frames first. That and Photoshop plus video editing software already makes heavy use of GPU compute features. Don't be mad you wasted too much of your time and money on videogames and never moved from enjoying digital art to producing it.

>Now you're just lying. I am fairly sure there is a coordinated disinformation campaign against apple products on technology related forums\.

if so, well they deserved it by locking down everything: pioneers of soldered RAM + SSDs and glued batteries...

It seems you Apple people can't read and keep giving images of Mac Minis instead of Mac Pros that don't exist yet. No wonder Apple is able to charge you guys so much

I legitimately hope there is, all apple products are hot garbage