After 5 years of using a shitty laptop that I've kept alive with tape and cheap replaced fans/ram...

after 5 years of using a shitty laptop that I've kept alive with tape and cheap replaced fans/ram, I just ordered my new desktop build

Attached: 95C512331943445592B5A983229249A8.gif (200x200, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/NXvChy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yay!

nice blog you cumwipe

thanks!
I just wanted to share my excitement with someone

Could you give us the specs, the price, anything to discuss in detail?

pcpartpicker list now

>au.pcpartpicker.com/list/NXvChy
got the 580 (relatively) cheap nearly new from a teenager gaymer, which I plan to upgrade from when navi or better nvidia cards release

Very exciting user, looking forward to all your questions in /sqt/

Good for you user

congratulations dumb frog poster :)

nice build

i'm happy for you anone

Enjoy it :)

Is good.

Attached: comfy.jpg (524x700, 50K)

thank you anons for all the congratulations! two sleeps until the big day
forgot the one amendment - I bought the titanium version of the mobo because the black one wasn't in stock

Attached: 1494209360280.png (786x618, 35K)

Yay! God on ya, we're proud!

preinstalled with libreboot and gentoo, I hope

Take a screenshot and post it on reddit

based

Take a picture of the current state your laptop

Upgraded my amd home server with modern, Intel hardware. It's actually a security improvement because I me_cleaned the CPU firmware. No such option for amd.

>au.pcpartpicker.com/list/NXvChy
Unironically based. Enjoy your 144Hz gaming, but be warned 60 will feel choppy afterward (and 30 will seem unplayable). I don't think I would've chosed much differently.
On second thought, what OS are you running? MSI AM4 mobos are the worst choice for Win7...at least in my experience. Though you should be fine if you're running Win10

amd's psp has no internet connection in the first place...

This is such a wholesome thread. Kudos to you OP.

Attached: 1537960877634-pol.png (861x1157, 2.12M)

How does one fix the ME shit?

I'll be running win10 and trying out some linux VMs until I'm confident enough to dual boot
thanks buddy

Why is everything so expensive in Australia? That would only cost like $700-$800 US.

Except the monitor of course.

Government healthcare. Our taxes are higher, we have a national GST (or VAT you might call it) at 10%.

Our dollar only buys 71 US cents so $1,000 quickly becomes $1,800 - $2,000 by the time all this is considered. Plus we're a smaller market.

me_cleaner

Great pumpkin, now be sure to shill companies that sold you the parts like your little friends.

Makes sense. Enjoy your new pc user. What games are you gonna play?

>spending your birthday money so you can browse anime board and jerk to pixels in higher resolution
kids

>fell for the 16 GiB RAM meme
>170$ EVGA PSU
Why not go for the fanless seasonic at that point?

the light at the end of the tunne is good news! thank you for sharing it! it made me feel happy.