BASED HUAWEI HOLY SHIT

BASED HUAWEI HOLY SHIT

Attached: huawei-mate-x-billboard-leak.jpg (810x474, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiA1vO7eoQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=gS9CWfLg1zg
techradar.com/au/news/motorola-razr-v4-what-we-want-to-see
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>folding the wrong way
Yikes.

it's folding the wrong way

>world's first foldable 5G phone
>that design
>cheaper than samsung

Attached: 1530210876389.gif (320x240, 22K)

why tho

you'd need only one display instead of two, seems reasonable and cheaper

i like it but how about scratching.

folding screens are made out of plastic

that thing is going to get scratched up so quickly

oh

Not to mention plastic screens do not like any kind of pressure, which leads to discoloration and irreversible damage to panels.

>source: my ass

MWC conference at 14:00 today

Kek, there's no way you can make a case or protective glass for that. Enjoy your 1500 $ accident.

>that thing is going to get scratched up so quickly
you don't know anything

youtube.com/watch?v=AiA1vO7eoQ0
literally the greatest phone ever made

You could probably make a case that has a cut out or is in 2 parts where it leaves a gap for where it hinges, like Mi Mix 3 cases have a cut out for the slider.

>Not posting video
Whether you like the design or not, I think it looks WORLDS better then Samsung's first try.
Its cool tech, but I don't know about actually using it.

Attached: Huawei Mate X First Look.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

Hoy fuck
Looks amazing
t. Note 8 user

Attached: tritiumpepe.jpg (466x615, 85K)

Only handicapped people need shit like that

>notch gone
>fold gap gone

my dick is diamonds

How many days would it last?

who holds their phone on the right hand?

So it looks like a normal phone when folded. Based as fuck.

What are my options if I don't want to feed my data directly to the Chinese government?

i do

Attached: 122516.png (1119x680, 375K)

Huawai are hoping it will last until the end of the presentation

4500 mah battery
4 cameras in a line on a bar on the back, designed this way so the bar can double as something to hold on to when open so the bezels are small.
55 watt super charging 55% in 30 min
Kirin 980

rumored 5g but not confirmed

Attached: Huawei Mate X First Look.webm (1280x720, 914K)

if a typical Jow Forums user can figure that out, don't you think some billion dollar company would never manage to eliminate this obvious flaw?

Attached: Huawei Mate X First Look3.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

>rumored 5g but not confirmed
literally the first picture in the thread

"world's first foldable 5G phone"

Having a touch bar with customizable functions for the sie bar would be cool.

jesus christ who would buy pic related over huawei. SAMSUNG BTFO

Attached: galaxy-fold-closed.jpg (1600x1241, 155K)

That bar is where you are suppose to hold, if it was touch that would be annoying wouldn't it?

I mean one edge of the phone is the touch screen, so they probably could do that.

No it wouldnt be annoying, why would it? Normal smartphones today have near 100 % screen at the front.

You'd have the touch bar only active when it's folded of course, otherwise it's at the back side when opened.

should've fold the other way around so you can lay the phone down and make some good pics without any shaking of your hand if you got the opportunity.
>10x OPTICAL ZOOM by Oppo
pic related
this is the next step. just look how thicc Huawei's camera setup is, you could fit so much better camera techs in there.

Attached: oppo 10x.png (788x786, 161K)

i have nothing to hide from china since i am not a chink.

>only 2 apps at the same time
>not a single word on the durability of folding mechanism
>can't seamlessly switch between the two screen unfolded and the single screen folded version of apps
A big yikes for me

Literally a gimmick. What happened to smartphones that were, you know...PHONES?

>Muh foldable
>Muh 5G

One-handed use still looks shit (like on 99.9% of modern phones) while the introduction of 5G could literally lead to environmental disasters that could also lead to many human deaths (tho in all honesty that's a good thing). Why is modern tech so shit?

Yeah this tiny screen in a big slab thing looks real dumb, and then even more dumb they have it open to a nice big screen and that big screen HAS A FUCKING NOTCH.
Why? You got cameras on the front and the back, why did you need them inside?
The only reason I can see that being useful is for face calls, but you can do that with the front cameras.

That's hilarious.
The Galaxy looks like some concept from a decade ago.

Attached: 145476987878.gif (196x150, 996K)

>implying the EU won't buy into Chinks 'Social Score' surveillance program to control the mindless masses

Attached: 1521735377567.png (737x691, 670K)

>*teleports behind you, stealing your identity*
>psh. nothing personal, kid.

thw world moved on, grandpa

You realize they can't even raise fuel taxes without people rioting right?

What is with the obvious Huawei shilling here?
Don't usually browse phone threads, is this shit normal?

Wow that looks better than I thought. I thought it would look like the royole garbage

Try rioting when get denied every form of basic service because your credit score fell too low

Tier 1: Apple
Tier 2: Samsung, Huawei
Tier 3: Everyone else

Deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gS9CWfLg1zg

Attached: 1456366802557.jpg (798x770, 195K)

What happened with second screen when its folded?

Nobody shills apple anymore.
Nowadays anytime anybody says anything about apple we get satania posters

hello sir
what is a shilling?? is it a new huawie model because huawi is a very gud brrand sir pleas e buy hawush it is a good phone brands sir very nice sir big phone camera big zoom big meagpixel up to 100mp sirs with IA zoom enhance isrs huahwi sods dos owasasa djsijjwjdsjnmsiofprpfrfrfrrptpfpfprtfprprfprtpfr

dont forget the gap and thickness. huawe won for sure

It gets scratched up because it's made of plastic

No one asked for a fucking folding screen

>Nobody shills apple anymore.

New Apple products will come out later this year, it's not their time to shill yet.

I could say the same with Samsung shilling these past few days.

I would say in /spg/ Xiaomi is tier 1 with Xperia.

Oops, someone forgot to add the background track. Zoomers won't like that.

Oh does it have a gap when closed? I know it was thick but I thought it folded flat.

Huawei folding mechanism looks like it's going to break every time they fold it. Samsung might be a thicc boy but it's sturdy and it will last long enough for you to regret being a moron who thought fold phones were a good idea

if they dont come up something against these foldable phones they will end up like nokia.

satisfying watching these countries eat each other alive. i was reading some korean forum where they were screaming for death penalty for everyone involved in leaking the manufacturing processes of this super revolutionary tech to the chinese. very ironic considering the development path of stealing all these countries went through

Oh yeah, spending all day on Kikebook, Jewtube, and Twatter while working on a cubicle farm and sleeping in a cramped studio while eating S-O-Y is such a meaningful and enlightened existence!
KYS. I'm majoring in arts and honestly...I see myself tending to animals in the future. Right now it's just run of the mill petsitting and dogwalking, but fuck if that ain't looking 1 million times better than microwaving my brains in front of the screen all day. Let's be honest, tech companies have run out of ideas and are desperately trying to push anything just for a profit. I unironically hope the tech sector plummets.

>Tier 1: Xiaomi and Sony
Pic related
T. Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact owner

Attached: Man of culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>"flaw"

no one asked for the notch either, now try to buy a current phone without, faggot.

>at this moment i am euphoric..

The salty Korean in the comment section are hilarious.
The damage control is real.

Attached: 1531909361094.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Are you that fucking zoomer from the other thread? Flat=not curved. Not thick=thin. Kys.

No 5g networks.
First gen 5g phones will suck anyway...

Attached: file.png (650x243, 23K)

Attached: 1539966644268.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Gookolocaust incoming!

how good is cpu compared to sd. i am not familiar with kirins.

Dude. I want it so bad. Based chinks. Winnie the Pooh wins again.

Facebook et al. already have the mindless masses controlled. Why would they replace all that with a rival powers system?

processing power on phones is no longer worth considering when the OS is Android/iOS, phones have all been absolute powerhouses since 2014

When you say EU I think you mean UK.

God will punish china

What would I use this for?
I'm in the market for a new phone, if I was to get something like this what would the benefit be?
Just really good media viewing?
I don't need to do much multicasting.

better, more comfy for browsing and multimedia

>10mAh battery capacity
This is just another prototype. Let me know after the reviews screaming about bad battery life.

4500mAh

I was hoping folding phones would give us back something portable and pocket sized whilst unfolding into a decent sized screen.
Instead what we're getting when folded is just as large if not larger than the current crop of phones.

graphene battery's with 10x the capacity WHEN

>reverting from perfect scratch resistant glass to plastic
>$2000
this skew is going to die so hard, I honestly don't think Apple is going to even attempt one.

I think there was rumors of there being a new Moto Razr being released, but it flips open to be a touch screen phone instead of a small screen and physical buttons.

techradar.com/au/news/motorola-razr-v4-what-we-want-to-see

there's been enough rumours about this that it should probably be released

Let's see how long until these folding phones get that weird mark down the crease on the screen.

oh boi

Compare that with an iPad.

why the heck are the sides wiggly

>looks like a normal phone when folded

this is the only requirement, all i wanna do is use it like normal during the day and flip it out during my commute.

>mfw all the salty gooks spamming free Tibet

Attached: x1080-udr.jpg (1440x1080, 139K)

its also a fully fuckable fleshlight

Cool stuff I admit. But I will never understand for what purpose. Having tablet and phone separately just werks.

>Having phone and mp3 player and pager separate just werks
Dumbposter

>not wasting main screen real estate with a notch and second camera

Attached: proceed_cat.jpg (600x564, 43K)

Jesus fucking Christ, it's over for Samsung. 2 grand for that ugly lump of plastic.

It's how I always imagined the folding would go.

When Samsung came out with their solution I thought wtf how does that not cause a seam over time?