Stop with this stupid Theory

>dughhh the mun landingh is fake and gay

Save us some Time and Google retroreflectors on the moon

Attached: Apollo_14_reflector.jpg (341x233, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090720
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1543030340038.gif (314x168, 457K)

um no sweaty, the moon landing was fake.

there is legitimately a truck load of high quality evidence suggesting that the moon landing may have been faked
theres alllloooootttt of stuff that is really hard to explain away

Attached: jordan-peterson-2.jpg (900x750, 76K)

Russia verified the moon landing in 1969
Just lÄ—tai the burger have this victory

*Let

Interesting, please explain

What victory? we were the first in space, the first to send artifical sputnik ,the first human in space, the first object send to space was soviet
it was only small gain for yankees

they could have been placed by unmaned probes

Looks like a homemade wah wah pedal.

reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090720

"oopsie, we lost all the originals"
"enjoy the new digitally enhanced versions"
*wink wink*

They never landed. They flew past and threw these out of the window, then left.

Why,if they where already there why would they imstead of landing throw retroreflectors through the window and fake it later?

What's the year of origin for large scale US govt scams, then? I always thought it was 2001, then I found out it could have been even as early as 1971 (fiat decision).

Now suddenly it's 1969. I just can't believe that.

Simple. They never really wanted to land of course, just take some pics, but they got to close and had to lose some ballast. Damn litterbugs.

>they got to close and had to lose some ballast.
Doesn't really work at those orbital speeds to just lose a couple of hundred of kilos. It would buy only a few seconds more time. Minus the human reaction time to counter.

Please, do the math. A basic newtonian math is quite sufficient here.

A few seconds was all they needed. All calculations were already done by NASA, but they were a fraction off due to an error in the floating point unit of their abacus.

Come on. You are effectively claiming those guys did something about tenfold more amazing within the Moon's gravity field than an actual Moon landing?

Do the fucking math.

I would show you, but those abacus floating point units are a collectors item these days and cost a fortune. Besides, the OS they run on (abacus basic 2.3) has no emulator because the specs are understandably a state secret.

You know, your claims have a zero transparency.

You are exactly like some religious bigot.

I mean... probably way earlier then most people think.
I'd probably start, at a bare minimum with Kennedy.

1963? Really?

No need to get all insulty. You told me to do the math, and I told you it was actually an error in the math that made them have to drop some ballast. If you've got better math you should show it, not just expect others to do the work for you.
I'm open to new evidence, you've just not shown any. Just a bunch of wild claims and expect me to just take your word for it. Tsk tsk.