This guy made 5 Million Dollar with a few shitty C64 techdemo games and can now spend the rest of his life fucking...

This guy made 5 Million Dollar with a few shitty C64 techdemo games and can now spend the rest of his life fucking about with dusty old computers and making youtube videos.

I'm so jealous it fucking hurts

Attached: $.jpg (680x453, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCcTt3O4_IW5gnA0c58eXshg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.
Because let's face it, countless hours of filming and editing, learning and getting "shitty C64s" costs nothing,

Yeah, he probably had to buy them himself, the stuff people send him is never in good condition.

I don't hate him, I just it was me

surely there is a better way to manage all those cables.

What do you mean? How did he make 5 million?

Planet X1-X3, a pretty basic C64 strategy game

Can someone ID those synths onn the wall?

And, uh, people buy this fucking thing from him? An old shitty commodore game series?

Got a problem with that?

Attached: 1528040087341.jpg (750x885, 442K)

he writes them in assembly and targets multiple ancent computers by hand so he is a pretty based engineer, unlike modern coders
what the absolute fuck

>acting like cops will care about open carry
>in white suburban Texas

lol

Either he has csgo tier taste when it comes to gun finishes or that is a light zapper

he looks more bald than a person without any hair

Casio MT-500, Yamaha PSS-125 and Casio SK-5, from top to bottom. He has a separate channel for keyboard videos:
youtube.com/channel/UCcTt3O4_IW5gnA0c58eXshg/videos

Unfrtunate head

Just fucking post it already

Try me

Attached: imbouttodesolderurdick.jpg (760x612, 39K)

I don't know why you'd get a Glock with a blue slide like that, because that color usually signifies a training weapon, often one that's been deactivated.

A real Zapper-colored Glock would be cool as hell, especially that early gray one, oh baby.

>wasting time is based

>wasting time
>making 5 million dollars in pure profit

What? I wouldn't call not wagecucking and doing something just because you enjoy it wasting time anyway but the dude got rich doing it

I had no idea he was Jow Forums. Cool.

I think it's a silver slide and the photo just makes it look blue, that's pretty common in shadowed areas with mixed lighting, especially if the white balance is set for sunlight.

I love how even in texas even the fucking nerds are packing

I wouldn't be jealous of him, given the rate of inflation, 5 million dollars won't be enough to last more than a few months by 2030-40.

And his youtube vids are pretty cool. I remember a lot of those synths from my childhood, especially the stupid Casio shit like the one with the hexagonal percussion buttons (we had that in school), and the silly air drumsticks (swing it in the air and the potentiometer inside tells when you stopped and makes a drum hit sound, so you can play the drums like you are Jean Michel Jarre).

are you joking? If you put that in stocks you can easily support a family just from the payouts and go on vacation 4 times a year.

If you put it in stocks, you'd lose it all because you are a goddamn moron who evidently has no idea about how bad current economics are.

Attached: if you only knew.jpg (550x512, 41K)

you are legitimately retarded; 900k is MORE than enough to last you a life time without working a single day

I didn't say gamble. There are pretty solid portfolios. And nobodies stopping you from investing abroad

Stay poor, retard

Attached: 1550674637531.png (750x1238, 1.07M)

the way his head leans forward so much is unsettling

>white boy
>apple
>gun rights
>going out in public

Why am I not surprised?

based centrist

>open carry small penis compensation

Then hed be carrying a deagle

He founded a family so he absolutely has no reason to compensate for anything. His dick literally accomplished its mission and the work is done.

Attached: laffin.png (471x331, 172K)

>old
New.

He obviously still feels inferior about something, like all open carry douches
>look mommy I'm a real cowboy

>900k is MORE than enough to last you a life time without working a single day

Do you not know what inflation is?

By 2040, 900k will be a years worth of money.

@NPC69931406
who hurt you?

this mad:)

Attached: 1526783840294_1a.jpg (699x771, 128K)

>and can now spend the rest of his life fucking about with dusty old computers
This hurts me the most. I wish I could afford a collection of old computers.

Look at this insecure fuck, projecting his tiny genital fetish on others.
Pathetic.

they're just like new computers but worse

thats why you invest it. Banks have negative interest rates and are only a bit safer than stocks. And stocks rise and fall with the purchasing power, so you keep all your money

Get a big plastic box and drive around 40-60 year old peoples houses and ask them if they have old computers lying around and that you can take them of their hands for 30$.
Most old people have no idea that theres a market for these devices and would be too lazy to sell them anyway. You just need something to burn floppies with to set them up fresh again

>source: trust me dude

Until the Feds stop propping up the stock market. Companies are running out of ways to keep stock prices high and you can only buyback so much stock.

I mean if the stock market collapsed globally to the point that you would make substantial losses even with solid gold stocks, wouldn't banks collapse aswell?

>Texas
>White
The fuck are you smoking?

>white privilege doesn't exi-

Open carry has been illegal in texas forever, its very very new.

Blacks open carry all the time here in KY. So do Mexicans.

>needing to show support for things that don't need it
>telling the internet that you're going to go do it
Yeah, it's about the attention.

love him ...

I carry a firearm, the last thing you really want is to stand out or let anyone know you have a gun.
Open carry faggots are annoying

Attached: NES-Zapper-Glock-by-Precision-Syndicate.jpg (1087x725, 190K)