Whats your phone and when do you plan on upgrading

Still using an S8, still makes amazing photos, display is still pretty great, dropped it a fair bit of times without case or protector and its still functional, recently spilled coffee on it and damn im impressed by the liquid protection thing

Attached: s8.jpg (466x547, 21K)

P.S might switch next year but we'll see

I also have an s8 and don't plan on upgrading for at least 2 more years. Why the rush? Smartphones have become stagnant.

>dropped it a fair bit of times without case or protector
Screen cracked?

Will upgrade again when notched abomination gone and my phone is unusable.

Attached: max3-pc-19.png (565x698, 558K)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Fucking never

Attached: 1541166902281.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Phone: Nokia 3310.
Upgrade: Never

S10e.. Just waiting on reviews for video recording and battery life.

Still using an S7 that I am very happy with. Dropped it just 2 weeks ago after more than 3 years of usage and now it has a mark at the bottom that annoys me terribly (I'm an autist with my things, my stuff tends to look like new for years). That being said I'm going to replace my phone when notches and fingerprint readers on the back are a thing of the past. The S10 without that shitty hole would have been great. Tempted to get a Mi Mix 3, but not sold on the camera. Photography is quite a hobby, and whilst I do have very good gear I still want a phone that produces (for the category) very good images. So, I'll sit this one out for another year. It's not like my S7 would feel limiting in any way desu, and I love having a button at the front.

s7 edge. i have been having this phone for 3 or 4 years now. everything works smoothly and i'm still in love with the design and the physical home button. i am going to use this until i lose it or it breaks

Note 10 might have ultrasonic fingerprint and selfie cam on the S pen, basically no hole punches and slim top/bottom bezels

My last upgrade was Mi 5s+ from LG Optimus G
Won't upgrade unless phone break or there's something significant

It's also huge and expensive (I assume). I'll keep an eye on it, thanks.

>dropped it a fair bit of times without case or protector and its still functional
Sure, but you lost a fair bit of resale value. Good luck upgrading when that's the case.

iPhone 6s. Bought a cheap Moto X4 for shitposting but I'll probably keep using the 6s for general phone stuff for awhile. We'll see if iOS13 EOL's it or not then reevaluate.

I have a Sonim xp7 and its pretty great, the battery lasts for a week on a single charge

Attached: sonim-xp7.jpg (640x480, 91K)

LG v20.... Battery and screen sucks, but audio compensate. I gonna upgrade with a Xiaomi mi mix 3 and a portable audio player.

Redmi note 3 pro, gonna upgrade to this new Mi mix 3 variant that was just announced.

Galaxy Note 3. Just replaced the screen and frame so looks brand new, and works like it too. Was considering selling it, but the new notes seem like a pisstake and I like the pen too much for any other phone.

Attached: 91OrpFiCTfL._SY550_.jpg (379x550, 43K)

Galaxy S5 Sport, and whenever the librem 5 I ordered ships.
Yes, I know I'm an idiot for doing that but it just seems impossible to find a phone that'll fit in my pockets and NOT do things I don't want it to do. Besides, you're gonna get ridiculed on here if you don't buy from a limited selection of chinkphones, so I knew I was going to fuck up with my next purchase, so I might as well fuck up supporting the only non-botnet phone that even has a chance.

Galaxy Note 8
Never, if I can help it
I had the Note 3 and fucking loved it. The only reason I stopped using it is that my wife works for a different carrier that I couldn't switch it to. The Note 4 is slightly better in my book, but if the phone is in good condition and it works well, hold onto that shit.

Yo I also got a 6s. I'm going to wait until a midrange phone with a longer battery / still decent camera and screen comes out. Definitely switching to android though because while iOS works with Mac, I no longer use Mac.

I have the Pixel 2XL. great phone and I don't see a reason to upgrade any time soon. my last phone was a Galaxy S5

Same. No headphone jack, no purchase

s6 edge, works just fine
not sure about upgrade, I thought about getting s10 but I'll most likely skip it, could use better camera and battery though
same thing here, nothing ever happened

1+5
I'll upgrade when manufactures stop mutilating displays.

S8, might replace it this year or the next if something interesting comes along, but not feeling any kind of need at the moment.

Two months ago bought myself a Mi A2. Dropped it a few times but luckily nothing happened.

IMHO it's one of the best ching-chong phone you can get yourself for the money (if you don't need a 3.5mm jack, ofc)

I'll be switching to something else in three years, I guess. Most likely it'll be shit by that time, because, you know, updates. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

S9, much the same.
I think the One UI update increased the lifespan of this handset by at least a year, the battery life is much better now.
I really have no complaints other than how much it cost.

S9 , i don't even bother for another 2-3 years, maybe i get a fold X in 2022.

Attached: 754436.gif (600x400, 1.88M)

xperia XZ1 compact

no plan on upgrading yet
the only thing i dont like is the speaker is so god damn quiet and its hard to hear shit when im cooking food, etc

Zuk z2 running aex Oreo

I dunno... It does everything I want pretty well. The rom is kinda shit(no equalizer support, few annoying things) and I wish I could add a micro SD card for storage. I don't feel like it's too slow either, so the sd820 and 4gb of ram are sufficient.

If I could get an LG g7 cheap, I'd maybe upgrade to that, but otherwise I'll probably stick with this for one more generation.

Oh, and I love the form factor... I don't want a phone much bigger than this.

Attached: 2016071501755561e1hdxfr.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

iphone SE with 64gb

At the time I bought it I wanted something no bigger than 4.5 or 4.7 with a nice camera and integrated storage, the only other phone that matched my requirements was the xperia compact and it was more expensive than the SE. I plan to upgrade when this one dies, its going on three years now, Not even thinking of ugprading, but if i do... May go with Nokia

Blackberry Key2. I need my physical keyboard. May upgrade later in the year if they make another slider (Priv2?) Or the Key3 has a better camera. It's been the best phone I've used with only minor complaints, easily a 9/10 for me though I recognize I'm in the minority.

>2 months
>dropped it a few times

iPhone XS max, got it for half price because of upgrade deal with carrier.
Probably won't upgrade for a couple years, there's nothing drastic phones can do now that wows me

iPhone XS 256GB. I will probably upgrade when apple releases a new phone.

Attached: CC0B4DFF-0266-4E1C-AF20-361A603189D6.jpg (1200x1200, 77K)

i'll upgrade when notch retardation stops
thank god samsung kept audio jack this far or I would be struck with my s7 forever

Note 4, the charger port no longer works but I have an external battery charger and two batteries, so I just swap out when it hits 0. It's not all that responsive, the note 9 really impresses me, but I don't think I want to get a phone that's annoying to repair, so I'm probably just going to wait until my note 4 dies and then buy another note 4 since they're only about 100USD on ebay now.

I'd buy a blackberry keytwo, but I'm on verizon, and they don't whitelist it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Nokia 6 2017 which just received Android 9. Everything is still rock solid, the value is insane and I couldn't be happier with it.

I don't know when I'Il replace it, but I know I won't replace it just because.

>a1
probably in september
my checklist is pretty small:
>finger print sensor
>NFC
>android one
>200e range
I like budget phones, and renovating every 12-14 months

Attached: file.png (800x800, 400K)

XS Max. I'll see where those foldable phones are at next year, but likely go with whatever Samsungs flagship phone is next year.

Galaxy S7, I bought it new for $150 about a year ago
I will upgrade it when it gets lost or stolen or broken.

Its more than enough. Has ok battery life, takes good pictures, isnt slow. I have it rommed. What more can you ask for?

falseflags

Retard that should get the fuck off Jow Forums

Take your meds.

1+5T

Prolly like in 1-2 years, already over a year old and still going strong.

I might flash a ROM onto it soon, not sure what yet, any ideas?

Attached: 1-OnePlus-5T-Dual-Sim.jpg (970x450, 156K)

Galaxy s6 edge. Dropped it many times , screen cracked unfortunately ,still works like charm. Battery doesn't last very long though. I'm planning on buying an Honor note 10 in the near future the 5000mAh battery looks great and I like the phone overall

>mentally retarded consumerist telling others to take their pills
Ironic.

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

Nokia 830
WinPhone is officially dead (again), however this phone somehow performs much better than my two other android devices bought 3 and 1.5 years ago.

totally agree, no need to bother with non-foldables for a several years now

s9
torn between the s12e and the s12 note
I want a big phone because phones have replaced handhelds now (not that I game) so it'd be nice to have a bigger phone to take advantage of the functionality but I also enjoy having a small phone (s9 is the perfect size) just because it feels more personal

two phones (work/personal)

>iPhone 6S
only when the damn thing dies, damn near perfect functionally

>S9
The second I find out the S11 or 12 gets rid of the headphone jack, I'm getting an S10 and sticking with it.
though I may never upgrade from the S9 either, who knows.

Hopefully Sony comes through with a compact tomorrow. Else it'll be a S10e, since it's (sadly) the smallest non-budget phone on the market.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium or X1 Compact?

eyyy

The the SE feels so good in the hands. I actually downgraded from an 6 because I kept dropping it. I never want to upgrade either but Apple is probably not going to come out with a phone this size ever again.

You wouldn't buy a XS unless you were a mentally deficient Applelfag. Even the most brainwashed fans can see that the XS is no better than the X, and normal people can see that there's no value in "muh bezelless display" with a fuckhuge notch in it.

Amazon needs to be taxed into oblivion or anti-trust'd

Give me ONE good reason upgrading from a 128gb 6 to a 512gb xs max for $550 was a bad idea

Most people dont need the space, on what grounds would it have been a good idea?

I like it, I have no purchasing regrets.

Attached: 1550635304087.png (707x1000, 654K)

It was not $550, you are trying to fool yourself. How about the fact that you're paying for a phone that doesn't do anything new from the last generation? How about the general shit QC Apple has, between literally not charging the phone to sending messages to the wrong contacts?

Galaxy Note 3 running Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)

It's pretty fast compared to the budget phone I had before I was given this one. Also nice to have a 1080p 16:9 display and a pen that I admittedly don't use often but appreciate when I need it. I'll probably upgrade when my income is better. I generally like the phone and would use it for years more, but I really wnat something with a really good camera

Attached: galaxyn3.jpg (1200x863, 229K)

You mean that shit that's never happened to anyone I know, or me?

Keep trying, that was only half of what I said. "It won't happen to me" is exactly how you get lung cancer from smoking.

what do you mean wasn't $550? As I said, carrier deal. It has more memory, better battery, better camera and better screen.
Other than autistically screeching about "muh apple" what's actually wrong with the phone?
What made you upgrade from one phone to another that wasn't just what I outlined

I use the space, lot of photos/video and downloaded stuff
I'm not a fag so I don't use the cloud

>More memory
Not an issue, just put in an SD card.
>better battery
Not an issue, took off the back and put in a new one.
>better camera
Useless bullshit, they've been perfectly fine for years
>better screen
1440p is fine, thanks.

I mean it wasn't $550.
>because of upgrade deal with carrier
You said it yourself, you're just financing your phone.

I bought an S7 Edge like 1 and 1/2 years ago. I don't plan on upgrading as the battery still at max and I like having hardware buttons.
I'll upgrade when Samsung has AV1 video accelerations

name one android phone you can still take the back off

Got a oneplus 3T
Might upgrade this year if something decent comes out

so you've never said to a person in store "give me a better deal or I'm taking our contracts elsewhere"

My LG G4. You are assuming I have upgraded in the past few years.

Phone: A flip phone
When Upgrade: 2030 when I can actually fucking afford it.

S8, might buy another Sammy in 1-2 years, depends on the accessories.

Now I know you're just LARPing. Thought it was a bit funny when you posted that image from something that wasn't your phone that apparently like so much.

I haven't posted an image.
So you've never tried to get a better deal?

Galaxy S.II -- still no problems, no need to replace

I've had an s7 since the s8 came out and I don't plan on getting a new one until this one falls apart

xiaomi note 5
when it breaks or is lost

you nerds and your phones are quite pathetic lmao, they're all the same.

LG G3, this year definitely, s10 seems tempting considering it has a jack.

Battery, screen, and the phone gets hot when it's not on wifi and it fucking drains the battery. However, it's excellent in that I can go camping for a week and bring 3 batteries and now I have a music player and GPS with no concern about it being dead. I went rafting for 2 nights this past summer with friends and I was the only one with a phone half way through day 2

Lineage is the only worth bothering about

Been using the Galaxy S4 Mini for quite a while now and i am quite happy with it. Can't stand that big af phones at all, so the size is optimal and no soldered battery is a big plus.
Don't plan on upgrading in the near future, only when it breaks.

Pixel 1 XL
Its holding up great. I'm probably going to wait for a foldable with a headphone jack.

>t. poorfag
enjoy your shitty xiaomi chinkphone

>animefag
So again, you never tried to get a better deal?

That wasn't me you fucking retard, that was you or someone pretending to be you.

S6, soonish as the battery has started taking a dump

>android
>LG phone
lulz, atleast get a samsung if you're going to stick with your slow as fuck os

OnePlus 6. Will buy a new phone when this one dies. Phones stay phones. No need to upgrade every year or two

note 9. going to get the new sony if it has a 3.5mm jack. otherwise nothing.

S9+. Its literally almost the perfect phone. Especially now that it has OneUI.

However, I will be taking a close look at the Note 10 when it gets announced. Theres probably a 70% I get one of those.

Im currently using a LG G3 but I ordered a Poco F1 yesterday. Did I mess up?

S7 edge
i dont even know when to upgrade
everything is its just werks here
maybe after 5 years

based s7 user

>ctrl-f "lumia"
>phrase not found
>ctrl-f "windows phone"
>phrase not found
Jow Forums was a literal shill central for windows phones back when, I had several of them as a in between device for when I was trying to figure out what to get. Pic related was an awesome camera. Windows phones are like the perfect phone for people who just need a phone and the occasional web search.

Attached: Lumia 928_0.jpg (1360x950, 126K)

S8+

No longer work for employer that used to give me a new phone for free every year.

Next one, whenever current one stops working, probably is going to be a feature phone if I bother getting it.