HUAWEI @ MWC 2019

Samsung Fold killer edition

youtube.com/watch?v=1R_UJvv7itY

Attached: Huawei Mate X.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y3OhHeyzbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1551015576813.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Why the fuck does it have a crease while the samsung fold doesnt?

Huawei = btfo

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 16.09.38.png (609x538, 401K)

Attached: 1551015535532.jpg (1171x563, 71K)

do you have to push to remove the crease or something?

Attached: 1551021179611.jpg (640x505, 62K)

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1366x579, 58K)

Attached: Untitled8.jpg (1376x567, 67K)

thousand
hundred
DOLLARYDOOS
!

For Chinkshit!

>that fucking crease

what the fuck.

Attached: 1551022650290.png (966x587, 494K)

Attached: 1551016083375.jpg (1243x601, 98K)

>€2,299 Chinkshit
Yikes....

Attached: Untitled4.jpg (1359x603, 99K)

Attached: 1551015679978.jpg (1346x592, 91K)

Attached: Untitled5.jpg (1334x608, 85K)

why would i pay 2500 dollars for a chink phone with crease?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 15.55.34.png (581x520, 287K)

Pure damage control.

Attached: 1550706673793.png (800x821, 547K)

look like plastic when you fold it

Attached: 754436.gif (600x400, 1.88M)

he's in 10 threads right now, posting the same shit over and and over again because someone destroyed his favorite company in literally seconds

it's hilarious and extremely sad at the same time

Why would I pay 2000 dollars for a 90s brick?

Attached: 1551007824982.jpg (1600x1241, 155K)

Because it is plastic screen?

Kimchi phone has a notch and 4"6 grandpa's "screen"

Attached: n.jpg (1082x714, 162K)

Attached: Untitled6.jpg (1392x588, 121K)

the samsung fold doesnt have the same crease.

samsung's been working on this for a decade. they developed the tech themselves. really doubt they would rush something out with a defect like a crease not sorted out

21replies, 8 posters.

damn, this kids working hard.

you mean the huawei shill posting screenshots of the event?

youtube.com/watch?v=_y3OhHeyzbg

at 3:01. it has a crease mate. we won't know how it compares until they let us review it hands on.

>the samsung fold doesnt have the same crease.
It has a notch.

Attached: 1551017617544.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

you forgot to take your medications today. never do that again, it's not good for you

thats why i said "the same crease". Its not as noticeable. The huawei looks like cheap shit desu.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: skynews-xi-jinping-china-president_4242941.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Huawei looks like a device from 2019 and Samsung Fold looks like a 2005 prototype. It's really sad.

I'll take the samsung over the Huawei.

Attached: 1551023223930.png (729x505, 323K)

Crease or not, that design looks way sexier than the Fold. Samsung fell for the notch meme and the second screen looks terrible.

you can't tell if it's not as noticeable in reality because the samsung hasn't had a direct light shining onto the screen. the huawei one has a light at a 90 degree angle on it so it exemplifies any creases on the screen. the samsung videos are carefully darkened.

wait for the hands on demo, i'm going to bet both of them will have fairly noticeable creases.

>> really doubt they would rush something out with a defect like a crease

it has a crease though, by your statement it's inherently defective like the huawei one only less so.

Of course you would, fanboy. No matter how bad it is compared to other products.

It's a better design than what samshit showed, just admit it.

Attached: 1551020576753.png (750x491, 296K)

>because the samsung hasn't had a direct light shining onto the screen.
it has
at 3:01 youtube.com/watch?v=_y3OhHeyzbg
the crease is not as extreme as on the huawei

cope

you think samsung never prototyped multiple versions that look just like that. there's probably a big reason why they chose not to go in that obvious direction

조선민주주의인민공화국에 대한 영광!
김정은, 김정일, 김일성. 한국은 자본가들로부터 해방 될 것이다!

Attached: 240081436.jpg (765x551, 115K)

There's no way you aren't Korean

The plastic screen will scratch like crazy.

>screen on the outside
dumb chinks

There's no way you aren't chinese

I've never seen a fanbase so butthurt in my life, Huawei did a fantastic job

Attached: 1274124041462.jpg (575x499, 56K)

lol what, why do you say that

Well the direction they went instead is fucking atrocious.

>imagine being a samsung fanboy if you aren't

yikes

because notice there isn't a direct light in the background. what causes you to be so fucking brand loyal? ridiculous. wait for the hands on demo before you proclaim one is factually better than the other.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Both are overpriced tech demos. They're show pieces. One clearly has a nicer design regardless of practicality.

This is dope as fuck but this is a terrible design. It can't sit flat in tablet mode and in phone mode it sits on the screen. Why?

don't give a shit about either company, i'm talking about the tech itself. what kind of a mindless drone insect do you have to be to give a shit about the company

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1318x642, 72K)

You sure give Samsung every benefit of the doubt for someone that doesn't.

Dimitri, pls

neither have even been released to the public, why wouldn't you

Ok, it looks good... but is it a working model or just a prototype without touch on?

I believe the Samsung model with infolding main screen and secondary external screen may be better but I do not like that Samsung made the outer screen so fucking small. I mean, it must be because they don't want to bring their A-game before milking the design for 15% annual improvements for the next ten years, right?

Doesn't need to be released to the public to see the Fold design looks terrible in comparison.

working model, it will be out in a few months

>$2k or more for a fucking phone
no thanks

seriously, these companies are desperate for money. did you know there will be a market crash in 2019/2020? this is the reason...

I'll take the notch over a screen that looks like its bubbling up.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 1488 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场Winnie The Pooh动画片

First gen tech is always expensive.

and after this crash, this tech won't be a thing anymore.

>did you know there will be a market crash
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaa

this
chinks btfo

>samsung and huawei are going to cause the next stoneage

Attached: 1550930317687.png (720x712, 675K)

>market crash = stoneage
you've watched too many movies. stop watching retarded shit.

Killing is Balong
I will strive to be the opposite of killing, gnolab

personally, samsung is still winner with the inside fold. I can't be doing with these phones that put the folded up part of the screen on the outside. That's just asking for screen damage.

Just because there's a market crash doesn't mean foldable screen tech will be lost to the ages.

>putting a phone down on its plastic screen every time unless you open it up first
>good design
it would literally take anyone thirty minutes to come up with a foldable concept like huawei's iteration, you wouldn't even need to have studied design

I can't wait until these bullshit devices start having white lines in the middle of the screen and this gimmick dies for good. Less 2000 dollar devices? Fine by me.

>buying >$1k smartphones for reading/watching movies when cheaper alternatives (tablets, eink reader, etc.) exist, right in the middle of an economic crisis
people are retarded, but not TOO retarded.

>middle of an economic crisis
Wat?
The economy is booming right now.

didnt samsung have info on what the competitors are doing? they should be emberassed, i don't like the chinks, but their products looks better

In an Engadget video about the Huawei Mate X the woman says "the hinge enables the screen to fold without breaking the glass". I hope she means without damaging the screen, there's no glass right? Obviously not over the hinge, but if there was glass covering the two halves that would explain the visible crease in the fold, as that would be the only area without glass.

Attached: 1541319671021.png (1111x711, 473K)

>right now
read the thread, dumbass

Samsung probably designed the phone before and then designed the foldable screen and they probably had in mind a tablet that could be portable. The chinks designed their phones around the already designed foldable screen and with the purpose of having a phone that could become bigger while being aesthetically pleasant.

i'm laughing my ass off get these chinks outta here

You can't be on Jow Forums and still believe this really works

I hope regulare smartphones get super cheap now that all the high income idiots run out and buy new folding toys... ...er, phones.

DELETE THIS

holy fucking yikes

Attached: 495949.jpg (2048x1536, 692K)

>86 posts
>27 unique IPs
How much does the samshil creasefag get paid to spam these threads?

user, dont you like your phone as expensive as a used car? What's wrong with you?

nothing. it's pure mental illness. that's why you ignore posts like that

When he unfolds it, he accidentally opens an app. Top fucking kek.

it does, you moron. It's the same tech

now your screens can scratch unevenly on what definitely looks like plastic. amazing. based china. land of high quality original innovation

what would you need a portable square screen for?

Maybe apple will make a 36:9 flipphone with the screen on the inside, for the feed addiction of the NPC hordes?

No physical buttons. Go fuck yourself with the business end of a rake.

didnt take long for the chinks to steal the idea

Attached: e09795ba0e2533262d986e06c329590fa5e6d138.jpg (1378x2039, 213K)

he's the vietnamese factory worker who risks losing his job feeding his 5 children if he cannot shill

They didn't steal the idea, they stole the equipment to make it. One of Samsung's partners that build factories or something stole the manufacturing info for the chinks.

Video game streaming, but unironically

This would never have happened if Steve was still alive.