Wow I guess 5g is really bad, huh?

Wow I guess 5g is really bad, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs

Attached: 5g.jpg (399x399, 20K)

No. Just a conspiracy, stupid people believe.

fuck you, stop making your gay ass threads you absolute autistic fuck. Kill yourself faggot.

No u

It's jew propaganda.I would be happy if it were dangerous,because then faggots would die.

It's a weapon that'll kill boomers. Boomers have caused much destruction to the planet and our society. With 5G, boomer brains will be scrambled liked eggs. Millennials rise up! The future will finally be ours.

The field strength testing by Ericsson themselves show that all bands are way too hot for people to be near. But, the 10Ghz and 28GHz were volcanic. RF engineer here; couldn't pay me to live near one of those repeater boxes as currently planned. I like my eyeballs and gonads as they are--undercooked.

SEE? IS RIGHT!!! U R WRONG

post the boomer memes Jow Forums

we need some lad to make 5g oc

how do i prevent this

Attached: 1537185769432.jpg (750x421, 81K)

Imagine being such a basedboy that you're sensitive to non ionizing radiation.

Microwaves are less ionizing than visible light.

Microwaves are non ionizing yet they can boil water. Would you stick your head inside a working microwave oven? It's non ionizing!
Don't talk about physics so lightly if you don't understand it

Microwave ovens are 700W not like 3milliW

It also depends on the frequency. Your typical microwave oven is 2.45GHz.
Pic related says that most 5G providers wont even be using the microwave band, they're just high frequency radio waves, which btw, have incredibly short reach. So even if those radio waves could cause some sort of issues, they're fucking reach is horrible anyways. Now, the providers that do use the microwave band, the frequency will be 6GHz, which this is a much higher frequency than that of normal microwave ovens, therefore it will be much less effective at heating something or penetrating our skin.
Sooo, in conclusion, that user is not the one who needs to study physics retard.

Attached: screenshot_11.png (1649x56, 17K)

Boiling water and ionizing atoms aren't the same, and don't have the same effect on the body

One cooks you alive (microwaves)
The other damages your DNA by ionizing atoms, and breaking molecular bons, which gives you cancer
5g will be the equivalent to standing too close to a heat source, but that would cause discomfort well before if kills you, and wouldn't cause cancer

>oh no I will die faster
fucking perfect if you ask me

4G is already fast, why do we need 5G again?
It's not like we'll bi watching 4K streams on our smartphones, right?

>Your typical microwave oven is 2.45GHz.
Which is the frequency necessary to heat water.
You put dry stuff - non-conductive, of course - in a microwave and it's unlikely to heat up.

For botnet IoT endpoints. 5g supports more endpoints than 4g by a couple of orders of magnitude.

microwaves can still cause burns on us tho, my point was showing that 6GHz is not a low enough frequency to even penetrate the first layer of skin and do any real damage.

>App optimization gets worse and worse
>Even the shittiest most useless app is over a 100 megabytes
>Downloading apps get slower
Also, normies don't care about that
They just read "faster download speeds!!!1one"

Shitty apps have always been slow

I have this and there isn't a tower near me

Yeah, but that doesn't mean your sensitive.

It's going to microwave us until we all turn black.

Attached: think about it!.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Come with me brother we can live in the radio quite zone, in rural ass West Virginia

Attached: 312386132.png (524x491, 319K)

Some of the most vague and common ailments combined into one easy to comprehend cause? I guess I don't need to take care of myself, I just need to eliminate 5g.