When are mice going to become obsolete? there is nothing you can do with a mouse that you cannot do with your keyboard

When are mice going to become obsolete? there is nothing you can do with a mouse that you cannot do with your keyboard

Attached: computer_mouse.jpg (240x210, 5K)

>there is nothing you can do with a mouse that you cannot do with your keyboard

except point to things, but I bet you use a faggy tiling WM anyway.

When we could directly connect PC to our brain.

>there's nothing you can't do with a keyboard

What about aiming accurately faggot?

user your autism is showing again.

I didn't realize i could get quick, precise movement with a keyboard

>renders stillborn your argument

Attached: keyboard_pointing_stick.jpg (1200x900, 133K)

Yeah let's go back to DOS interfaces.

B A S E D and nipple pilled

Clitmice and trackballs are the best mice ever developed.

Attached: 1459637779282.png (557x605, 100K)

Piss-poor alternative to a real mouse that was only worthwhile at all because it was better than terrible '90s trackpads. Mice are the best pointing devices because they spread small cursor movements over a large mouse distance, enhancing accuracy, and because they have consistent 1:1 tracking that means you can use muscle memory to point at things rather than having to rely on a hand-eye feedback loop.
There's a reason pro gamers all use mice and not other pointing devices, and say what you will about esports but these are people who make their living by clicking on things quickly and accurately.

You realize there are "pro" gamers that use trackpoints and trackballs, right?

Attached: 1469807345530.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

People in the 80s and 90s were trying dif shit to try to get away from mice and none of them were ever as good.

unless you can recreate the accuracy of a mice in something more comfortable, never

think of all players using a trackpad currently in pro circuits
now think of all players using a mouse.

Retards like you are the reason why we have FPS games on consoles.

I never claimed either were more popular.

you're pretty shit playing devil's advocate my man.

I'm not playing devil's advocate.

That's like pointing out the existence of female highschool football players.

Just go home, you suck.

>I have no arguments
It's okay user.

Attached: SANTA3.png (620x620, 298K)

Wouldn't the solution be to separate the keyboards into a two piece ergonomic things, but the keyboards themselves can slide around like mice. This way you could use two cursors and still type.

Vim
Ratpoison
Based

Well I don't know if we'll ever get rid of them totally, like controllers and mice are just really convenient for games for example
but I hope we get to a future where we eventually have accurate gesture controls and holographic graphics to pair

You don't even know what a trackball is.

I'm using one right now.
I have a fair idea.