can't argue with that

Attached: error error.png (362x138, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/search?q=fucky wucky&type=Issues
twitter.com/AnonBabble

something happened.

>Something happened
Something happened

Attached: Something happened.jpg (620x330, 6K)

>{{{Something}}} happened

You need to login to logout.

Well that's not wrong

Attached: 164.png (669x426, 39K)

None of these are though.

Attached: 2mtygd5sruf11.jpg (1242x1074, 113K)

github.com/search?q=fucky wucky&type=Issues

Wtf guys im scared

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 g - can't argue with that - Technology - 4chan.png (1343x1004, 110K)

I hate it when something happens.

kek

Don't mind me stealing that screenshot.

yo

Attached: yo.jpg (5376x3024, 639K)

>RTX on

͔͔̺̘̯̝ ̪͖͚ ̫̭̘̠͎͉:( ͜ ͘ ̣͎̠̗ͅ ̳̻͕̘̳̜̣͘ ̪̟ ̰̞̹̰͔̣́ ̨̟̦ ̭̪͇ ͅ ̷̦͎̱̳̟̟̗ ̴̮̹̺̼̞ ͓
̟̣ ̨͔̹ ̷̬͚̙̯̺̱̩ ̵̫ ̵͎̘̱̙͚͚̥ Y̭̗͖̮͞Ơ̘͎ ͕̠̤̭̰̱̀ ̴͇̬̳͉̦͉ ͜ ͚̙ ̻̳ ̼̦̗͠ͅ ͉̖̮̞ ͎̥͝ ͉̹̫̟̖̩̖ ͇̩̺̯ ̸̮̮̯͔ ̶͍̙ ̪̼͈͍͉̙̰ ̯̩͕̮̕ͅͅͅ ̮̻̦̪ ̗̺̪͎̱̝ ̷̞̩̫ ͇̱̩̙̗͘ ̸̥̙̩̪ͅ ̨̖̦͖̻̫ ̛ ̼ ̫ ̱̳͚̯͇̙͎
̙̫̣̪̮͡ ̮̤͍̣̘̞̹ ̛̹̦̬̗͙̥ ̝̰̳̪͖̼ ̢̼͈͇̰͔ ̩̳̰͎͚̻ ̖̩̙͍͓̣͢ ͈̹̠̭̜̠̺

This is the new version from microsoft now that they have accepted their fate under the new CoC.
This is the inclusive version to make people of ethnic origins feel non-threatened

Attached: inclusive.jpg (620x330, 184K)

Attached: 1543369945418.jpg (2272x1704, 471K)

:DDDDDD

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

I personally use
>A mysterious error happened!
in all my software as the default error message

> Translate this page?
Fuck you.

This is your body on too much alcohol.

F̪͍̫͎̠̪ ̷̱̤͈̩̯͞͞Ṵ͔ ̷̸̨̣̦̟͔̮ ̧̩̝̼̹͖́͞ ̢̦͖̜c̮̟͍͈̳ ͚̺̺̩͎͔̗̫k̭͓̘̯̻̬ ͉̖͔̫̘͍̞̮͚͝y͉̪̣̞̤͙͞ ̴̞͙̰ͅo̧͇͍̬̫̕ ̡͔̝͉͈̝ù̴̢͔̗͖̪͕̹ ̢̨̹̹̙͖

I hate you so much.

W̶̺̯̟̦̦̪͓̗̝̦̠̬̹̙̦ͣ̊̿̐̽̾̈́ͭ͌͛ͬ͡ͅA̧̮̦̗̦͗͐̇͗̃̓̆͋ͮ͐̔ͯͮ̆͟͠A̴̳͍͈̤̩̥̭ͭ̈́͊͒ͯ͢͢͝A̶̢͚̖̠̬̥̘̎́̈́ͦ͒́A̶̶̩̳̗̻̺̘͚͓͊͒ͮͧͮ̓̚͘͜͞Ą̛̙͈̻̦̱̹̪̖̗̫͉̩̦͓͔͈̻̫͒͌̌͂͌̌̆̋ͫ̌͐ͤͧͫͅĄ̬͚̩̭̫̳͓̞̭̝͔͍̻̣͍͊̔̑͊̉̄̍͑̑̓͑̎ͫͣͪ͠͝A̴̢̤̬͓̙͉͇͔̻͔̳͙̼̓́͌̎̆͠͡A̵̼̟͕͖̣͓̣̠̰̻̤̳̓͂̾͢͡Ȃ̷̵̸̰̩̙̯̟̮ͫ̐ͫ̀ͣ͐̈́̌̈͂͗͑À̙̝͓͔̗͒ͦͭ͢Â̧͔̞̟͍̣͕͓̫̘̱̣̩̖̄͒ͯͤ͑̽́ͤͬ̂ͤͦͫ̕A̶̠̞͙͇͔̠̪͖̼̠͕̯͆̔̆̓ͧ̆̇̿͆͗̐ͫ̃̕͢A͖͉̺̠̺͇̗̖̙ͣ̌̈́̎̒͌̈̈́͘͘ͅͅA̴̺͓̺̗͌͂͆͌ͪ̕͡͝A̵̢͙̦̞̦̟ͬ̐̆ͪ̈́ͧͪ̊̆̉͗͒ͩ̀ͮ̽̐A̡̠͚͖͕̱̙̞̥̪̣̣͕̥̮̮̒̃͑ͩ̇͑ͭͧ͌̒̒̀̀̕͠͝Ą̸̘̪̪̜͔͙̦̗̩̯̬͛̑͑ͩ̚͘A̵̧̝̩̳͓̹̱̱̟̤̫̦̖͌̿͑̈́̉ͤͣA̴̞̙̱͓̼̭̝͉̣͎͔̺̞͕͓͛̓̏̾ͫ̒́̃̈̀A͍̬̺̜̞͎͉̳ͨ̔̈́̎̈́̈́͌ͭ́̊͋́ͩ́̚A̷̡̛͎͈̞͉̺̖̬̩ͭͩͨͦ͑ͮ͘͡ͅA̵̧͕͙̪̗̞̪̻͇̰̥͚̜ͣ͋ͦ̒Ȁ̴̷̴̡̜̫͉̜̙͖͔̘̼͖̈́͗́̐̈ͧ̐ͭ̉̋̚͘Ä̛̯̱̳̘̠̘̜́̍̈́̉ͣͩ̋̐̏̎̔ͧ̚͜Ą̶̛̙̼͚̯̳̱̘̖̰͚͎̩͈͔̊̑͐͑͗̿ͪͧͤ͊̌͒̓͆̎ͦ̒͘͝Ą̴͚͉̠͎̳̩̳͙͊̑̔̿̂͛͗̄̂ͭ̓̉̈̊H̷̱̖̹͍̭͎̦͕̫̐́̍ͫ͋ͩ͂ͭ͂ͣ̆ͧ̚͝͞͡H̵̢̙̙̯͔̜̮̭̠͙̜͎̘̳͙̗̱͇̆̃ͮͯ̇́͂͑ͮ̒ͭͅͅH̞̖͔̦̳̭͎͖̭͚͔͈͍̠̠̏͌ͨ̑̋̓̓̈̂͛ͧ̇̀ͅH̴̬̳̟̝̥̉ͣ̄̄ͦͣ̽̿ͣ̈͒̔̿ͦ͢Ḩ͖̳̞̙̭͍͎͚̜̣̬̯̙̆͒ͫͭ̓͒͢͝͡H̴̷̛͚̣͍͖̼̣̣̟͚̤͇̱̗͖̮͚̜̭͊̈͂̉̽ͮ͌̔̎̉̃̈́́

You just went full r̻̟̣e͔͓̱̭͎t̸̹͎̮͖͖̦̼a͇̘̠̜̱̝̼r͜d̬̼̳̗̠̺̫.

ḃ̧̤̭̥̯̮͍̜̤̝̺̏̈̍͋̚͢͡ͅȧ̵̛̺̞̮̬͎̤͚͔̌̀̑͊ͦ̽̈́̈́̆ͬͭͪ͢c̴̙̬̣̼͙͇̘̗̠̜͖̗͈̝̗̈́ͫͮͫ̔́ͩ̓ͯǩ̡͈̥̗͉̩͇͚̙͇̪̹̟͚̣̱͇̩̹̍̊̉̄̑̏̎͛̀̕͢ ̵̜̟̳̦̼̩̱̹ͣͨ̒ͨ͛ͬͫ̓̎t̛̩̭̠͓̝ͨͬͣͩ̆ͪͩͭ̕ǫ̴̻̦̭͚̹̰̳̺̻̹̭͕̯́͆͌͂̒ͤͭ͂̏͑̽̽ͪ͌͢͢͠ͅͅ ̡̗̦͉͙͉̗̟͍͚̪̋͋̄̓̾ͅr̻͕̣̪͍͎̻͇̬̜͔̘̬ͮ̎̾͑͐́͗̽ͨ̈ͪ̓̈́̔̃ͮ̍͛͟*̜̯̤̺̳͕̰̤̾̾̎̌ͫ̋̀͢d̶̬͚̭̺͙͕̖̺͕̫̤̜̙̠̫̣͚͆̌̓̒̒͋͋̌̐͐̏̌ͪ̑̏͢͟͝d̢̮̠͕̭̭̳̼̗͛ͧ̓̒̇̆ͤ͗̾̏̓̿͋͐ͣ̑̚͘͘͝ỉ̷̜̬̩͎͉̙͕̻̣͎̹̃͌ͮ͆̎ͦ͑̋ͪ̾̍̒̾͗̾͞͝ț̸̝̜͈̮̮̟͙͓̘͙̻̻͇͐̌͑̄́͛͌̾̈̆̉̉ͭͦ̕͜ͅ