Why would anyone install & use this?

Why would anyone install & use this?

Attached: sht43.jpg (640x325, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/about/
basicattentiontoken.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to browse the internet

I reinstalled it and it crashed after a few hours of use. Total garbage nowadays.

PM used to be better but FireFox has diverged too far. You basically can't get extensions except for really old FF ones and the limited subset the project ported.

I distrust Jewish people and their clueless cronies.

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. Basilisk >>> Pale Moon.

Sure, it comes with some extra features and a different UI, but it still suffers the same underlying problems as Pale Moon (e.g. ).

>1 guy (and a furry at that) in charge of the most important piece of software you will ever uses security
i hope he is running a miner on all pale moon builds to punish the idiots

What extensions would you like to see in Pale Moon?

he's autistic and probably care more about security than firefox devs. that being said i'm not touching that shit with a 20ft pole.

OP here thanks for clearing this up.
I'm lately really busy sucking alot of cock and have severe brain damage.

That would be a good trade off.
I would support a build in miner, hope next update has it.

Anyone using anything but Firefox/Tor: have fun giving your entire browsing history to google

even so his builds dont get near as much testing as mozilla puts into firefox, plus their testing process is insane

Basilisk is like a worse Waterfox

true true

kek

sounds like a browser for injuns to use on the rez

Attached: 1525358343033.jpg (620x611, 81K)

Attached: seaMonkey.png (826x142, 28K)

OP HERE
This is now a, Brave, thread
use Brave the only browser with a big pair of tits you can suck and fondle

This is a fork of Firefox tardo

Funny because it used to only be Firefox but with extra compilation flags added.

>Furry dictatorship

why the fuck are firefox forks so shit?
I installed IceCat and it's perfect except for the fact that the no-script captcha here doesn't work with 4chanx

>We'll block ads but track your behaviour so that when you do opt in we'll serve you these ads that these advertisers have paid us to...

>and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers.
basicattentiontoken.org/about/

it made sense back when it was created but not so much anymore.

It works for me.

Working XUL extensions which Mozarella killed by copying Chrome WebExtensions.

It's the best browser to yiff in hell with

I don't use it (yet?), but I won't convert until I know for sure that Ublock Origin and NoScript work (:

Just to be VERY CLEAR, Brave browser gathers telemetry on it's users OUT OF THE BOX.

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs.
basicattentiontoken.org/

Attached: 86308-82024.jpg (4000x3000, 1.88M)