What does Jow Forums use to manage their passwords?

what does Jow Forums use to manage their passwords?

Attached: passw.jpg (530x298, 32K)

>ctrl+c
>ctrl+v

keepassx

lastpass

A password manager

My passwords are all strings of the major tags of my favorite doujins. I associate one with each site by masturbating to it with the site open on my other screen. I just open the site and automatically know to type loliconfutanarifemdomrapesounding.
The problem is a lot of my passwords are similar and I sometimes have to add an uppercase letter, number, or symbol to the end.

Attached: chen_pose.jpg (800x1280, 219K)

I just use the same password everywhere, this way I only have to remember one password.

An A4 size piece of paper i keep under the bottom sole of my shoe

unititledEmptyDocument in my Documents folder

my brain

Onlykey and keypass2/keypassxc
>hacked

My brain

Keepass. Any password manager that is either A) Proprietary or B) touches the internet is garbage and shouldn't be used by anybody who values security.

And if you don't value security, you really shouldn't be touching a computer in the first place.

My ass

Thats so dump its actually smart in an insane way

pass

you have to be retarded to store your passwords on some asshole's servers

>>hacked
They got a bunch of salted hashes that will literally never be cracked

I got about 10 accounts so i just keep them in my head and they are all like Thr33s0me!

lesspass

You have to be retarded to use passwords to begin with.

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (770x470, 63K)

Brainpass.

A piece of paper wrapped under my foreskin

KeePass on AES-encrypted hard drive + offline backup copy on a AES-encrypted USB drive

this guy's life is under the GNU license

>using passwords

My brain. I have five passwords which I set on all non-critical stuff, and separate passwords for the important things.

KeePass w/ ny db on google drive

bitwarden

Random chains of numbers and letters that I write down in a notepad.

What's the best flash drive to install keepass on?

my brain
HAHAHAHAHAHA

A pattern so I can decipher my own passwords

firefox

keepassxc

Literally a .txt file that goes
1: Site location / Account Name
2: Password: xxxxxxxxxxxx
3:
4: Site location / Account Name
5: Password: xxxxxxxx

I used to have a system a few years ago (which I don't use anymore because I became lazier as the years went on). It went like this:

I started every password with two symbols and two letters, this would be the same for every website. For example, every password would start with something like '44!!'. After that depending on the website I'd use an abbreviation if it was something like Jow Forums I'd type '4cPs' (as in Jow Forums Password) and lastly I'd "draw" the first letter of the website on my numpad, in this case it would be 745963 (as in the letter 4).

The complete password would be 44!!4cPs745963.