So i can't get my Amyth RAT binded apk to get past android virus detection, even when Allow Outside Apps is enabled...

so i can't get my Amyth RAT binded apk to get past android virus detection, even when Allow Outside Apps is enabled. this software is a pain in the ass and buggy as hell.

Does anyone have any unbiased reviews of Flexispy or similar products? I don't have access to the target device but i do have access to the target gmail/drive and a remote upload/download would be relatively easy with social engineering if the stupid antivirus detect wasn't an issue.

Thoughts/advice?

Attached: AhMyth-Android-RAT.png (300x300, 6K)

i can test it for you in my honeypot and tell you what i find. but im gonna need more information. send me an email at [email protected]

I've already tested it on 3 different devices, same result, android freaks the fuck out

Any alternatives to Amyth RAT?

this is the right board to ask this, right?

No not really this is the board where the tech brand tribes fling poo at each other

yeah maybe i should have said "which RAT is best? for me, it's not Amyth"

How did you encode it ?

i bound it to a shitty weather widget/app just to test it

how did you bound it that doesnt mean shit

send me what you have at my email and ill send you back a working encrypted one

have you ever used it? it builds the rat and binds it to any apk you want right in the application. I'm not sure what you're asking

sketchy my dude, no offense

you planning on running it on your machine ? youre a bad hacker and a pussy.

PS5

CHROME VS FIREFOX

RASPBERRY PI

Write your own faggot.

i wish i could, faggot

still waiting for your email

so I'm supposed to send you my stuff, you modify it, and I'm supposed to just hope that its all good? sorry man I'm not taking that chance. you could explain your process here, though

anybody else?

any other programs to look into?

APPLE VS WINDOWS

PLAYSTATION VS XBOX

bump for the other time zones

COD VS BATTLEFIELD

if you have access to the target google/gmail/drive, is there a way to get Facebook/whatsapp passwords without resetting them?

WIN95 VS WIN98