Want a laptop for light gayming and school work

>want a laptop for light gayming and school work
>dont want a clunky autismbox

Attached: 8941562E-8DED-420D-B682-CEB7C8C8116F.png (434x327, 55K)

>want a laptop for light gayming

Literally fucking why?

any thinkpad will do
fuck it even chromebooks work that are reasonable

Because I never played great games like Skyrim, Fallout, Ck2, Bioshock, System Shock, Anno, etc and I mean to one day

I use to play Dota 2 on my x1 carbon. Handles it just fine on low.

Get a chrombook for school and a real PC. Gaming laptops ate shit.

source: me who tried to take a fucking 18 pound alienware laptop to college

thunderbolt 3 egpu should provide the neccesary strength

Here's some advice. Don't mix your work laptop and games. You'll be way more productive if you only use your laptop for schoolwork. You can also get a much cheaper and lighter one because I doubt you need the power for anything besides games.

>a gatekeeping faggot on Jow Forums
what a shock

how was battery life user?
just curious.....

Laptops are for mobility, not performance. That means "lighter weight" is the ultimate goal of every laptop manufacturer.

That said, the games you mention are old games that are easy to play on weaker systems, with the exception of Fallout 4. Any modern laptop is fine for your needs.

But if I build a pc itll just end up collecting dust, I really dont play games that much

buy an xbox

>wants to play games
>"i really dont play games that much"

dude make a choice...if you spend so little time gaming that a pc isnt worth it then dont play games. if you enjoy anything get it

i have a bass in my room and i dont even play it much even tho its dusty i would not consider themoney to be a waste just save more maybe???

buy a x200 and play cs:cz and starcraft with me

Then why waste money on a Nvidia 1337 Gaymur Laptop (tm)? Get a chromebook and put linux on it you fag.

get a dell xps13. it can handle indie games just fine, it's thin as shit, built like a shit brickhouse and has a great battery life

>le gatekeeping xD
Nice meme fellow redditor!!! XD

based
Acer aspire bro
Gtx 1060 version

>with the exception of Fallout 4
>>great games
I don't think he has to worry about running FO4

>playing vidya in college
>getting laid in college
pick one

What is a good laptop with 12-15 screen less than 1,3kg, good build and battery?
And preferably not costing a fortune.

done both even before college (not op)
its possible